MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have the same problem (see my post #1899), but no one replied.
Flashed stoch ROM and then Joker Face ROM, I'm waiting to see if it is going to happen again.
Waiting for your update. I have no problem on stock CN Rom but if EU's does not have this problem, I would rather switch back to EU

hello i want to ask miui 14.0.1 on 11t pro is it a bug that takes a lot of battery? (when playing games)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-12-17-58-24-408_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-17-58-24-408_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

As others reported already: Xiaomi CIVI latest Release 14.0.2 bootloop.
Tried with Update from 14.0.1 and with fullwipe and new Install, but same result.

14.0.1 is working great.

Hi,
I have installed MIUI 14; the battery consumption is very high in compare with MIUI 13.
Also, I have a problem with the audio selector, as if the device is connected to a Bluetooth device, I can't change the audio output
is there any fix?
many thanks in advance
A similar problem on MIUI 14.0.1.0 Redmi Note 10 Pro. After pressing the audio output selection, the devices disappear and cannot be selected.

Me too T^T
Send log then...

Reactions: katerpanne
Super icons are app related, and not launcher or system related, because they will be treated as a widgets icons.
As far as i know, some of the apps on some devices are not the versions with super icons enabled. If you want, you can update them yourself via sideload apks to have the super icons enabled, lots of youtube tutorials for that.
I'm sorry but I think you're wrong. Super icons are launcher related and are not treated as widgets. What you're talking about are widgets that behave like super icons but are not the real thing. Those tutorials need you to install additional software. I have two different phones both with MIUI 14 but one with A12 and the other with A13. The Poco F2 Pro that has A12 has the same identical apps and the super icons aren't enabled. Please send some links that confirm your statement. Cheers

Reactions: mik101
I'm sorry but I think you're wrong. Super icons are launcher related and are not treated as widgets. What you're talking about are widgets that behave like super icons but are not the real thing. Those tutorials need you to install additional software. I have two different phones both with MIUI 14 but one with A12 and the other with A13. The Poco F2 Pro that has A12 has the same identical apps and the super icons aren't enabled. Please send some links that confirm your statement. Cheers
App Vault, Launcher and Themes apps combined make the interpretation of the super icons. Also as far as i know, needs to be the China rom launcher to be able to 'read' this feature.
But also, A12 doesn't support super icons. At least for now (and probably forever).
And no, i wasnt talking about kwgt or stuff like that, but i didn't realize you were on A12.
It might be possible with maybe root, and magisk module LSposed

Last edited:
App Vault, Launcher and Themes apps combined make the interpretation of the super icons. Also as far as i know, needs to be the China rom launcher to be able to 'read' this feature.
But also, A12 doesn't support super icons. At least for now (and probably forever).
And no, i wasnt talking about kwgt or stuff like that, but i didn't realize you were on A12.
It might be possible with maybe root, and magisk module LSposed
Super icons are not related to App vault and they are not treated like widgets. Different implementation.
What's responsible for Super icons are the System launcher and Themes app only, and like I said, the Android 12 ROMs have System launcher that does not have Super icons implemented at all.

There is a bug in miui 14 and poco x3 pro, no push notifications in xiaomi home app
Someone can check please?

Inviato dal mio M2102J20SG utilizzando Tapatalk

A similar problem on MIUI 14.0.1.0 Redmi Note 10 Pro. After pressing the audio output selection, the devices disappear and cannot be selected.
I'm not using that feature, but I can confirm the issue, also on MIUI 14.0.1.0 on Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Also, I did have high battery drain when idle, but I suspect it might have needed to calibrate the battery. After letting it discharge to ~ 20% or less and charging it up to 100%, it's been better.

So I recently installed MIUI 14 Stable on the Mi 11 of my mother. Decided it was time for an update from MiUI 13.
Been using MIUI 14 Weekly on my Mi 11 Pro myself for quite some time and it was great so far! But...

Now she is running into issues with following:
- Permanent Notification about WiFi Calling disabled for Emergency calls (can only be disabled by fully disabling WiFI Calling)
- WhatsApp, Signal and more messenger apps (probably also other apps) are being killed, even when they are locked, not restricted, AutoStart enabled and so on.

This seems to be an issue with the current MiUI 14 Stable, because I have read a few others experiencing this issue with this build. Now my question is, does anybody here already have a solution to this issue? It is quite annoying and makes it impossible to reach this person via message.
On MIUI 14 Weekly I am not running into those issues. Are stable builds marked by Xiaomi or does Xiaomi.EU decide this themself, if so, please update as quick as possible from this I would say "unstable" build.
I also noticed it on my Stable ROM. The app automatically killed after a few minutes without using it then sometimes the Bluetooth and Wifi connection is poor even though It is nearby me. Notification Shade sometimes bug

Just updated to 14.0.1.0 on my 11t Pro, everything appears to be fine enough except Android Auto. Massive issues with that, it appears that you can't use with AOD turned on, then I've had to turn autostart on for Android Auto and it works okay at the moment. But it still seems very buggy, so I'd hold off updating if you can to see if a proper fix comes out.
How to turn on autostart for Android Auto?

In the Xiaomi gallery app miui 14 stable, when trying to set up Google photos backup. I keep getting an error message saying it can't be turned on.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thank you

Are the extra AOD styles from the Chinese ROM without the Chinese writing? Are they translated? Is there any way to edit what is shown on them?

Just updated over from MIUI13 Xiaomi.Eu, to the latest 14.0.5.0 on Poco F3.

Everything looks fine so far, but there have been some things that I'll like to point out.

1) The google phone app is not working completely. There have been instances where I could not answer a phone call nor the pop-up notification/ notification bar notification pops out. You'll have to wait for the phone call to end to only see the missed call notification. it happened twice or three times today and it could be annoying for those who need to make calls on a very active basis.

I've reinstalled it, and also enabled some of the permission for it like "display pop-up window, display pop-up windows while running in the background, show on lock screen, etc". So far it has been working quite fine and I'll continue to monitor it.

2) The new notification text color change. In Miui13, it was super annoying that if you're in dark mode, the body text of a notification e.g., Whatsapp would appear grey-darkish, making it quite hard to read instead of the usual white body text. In Miui14, the text color is now Greyish instead. I used to have a theme that makes the body text of notifications become white, but it doesn't work in MIUI14. So for those who are OCD about text notifications, you have been warned.

So I recently installed MIUI 14 Stable on the Mi 11 of my mother. Decided it was time for an update from MiUI 13.
Been using MIUI 14 Weekly on my Mi 11 Pro myself for quite some time and it was great so far! But...

Now she is running into issues with following:
- Permanent Notification about WiFi Calling disabled for Emergency calls (can only be disabled by fully disabling WiFI Calling)
- WhatsApp, Signal and more messenger apps (probably also other apps) are being killed, even when they are locked, not restricted, AutoStart enabled and so on.

This seems to be an issue with the current MiUI 14 Stable, because I have read a few others experiencing this issue with this build. Now my question is, does anybody here already have a solution to this issue? It is quite annoying and makes it impossible to reach this person via message.
On MIUI 14 Weekly I am not running into those issues. Are stable builds marked by Xiaomi or does Xiaomi.EU decide this themself, if so, please update as quick as possible from this I would say "unstable" build.
I had this since miui13.
The solution i use is to disable com.miui.powerkeeper via ADB. You lose the battery saving settings on the settings page, but it's worth it. They stay open for much longer. Also disabling sleep mode helps (in scenarios settings) if you dont want to remove the com.miui.powerkeeper .

I am assuming you dont have the 'kill apps after x minutes' on.

I had this since miui13.
The solution i use is to disable com.miui.powerkeeper via ADB. You lose the battery saving settings on the settings page, but it's worth it. They stay open for much longer. Also disabling sleep mode helps (in scenarios settings) if you dont want to remove the com.miui.powerkeeper .

I am assuming you dont have the 'kill apps after x minutes' on.
these dont solve the problem unfortunately...
whatsapp is occasionally delayed in every miui rom i tried including stable miui 12.5 and 13
but on 14 stable its delayed almost every time, on dev rom it seems a little better but it have its own problems
really hope this issue will be solved as soon as possible never saw the xiaomi eu team comment on this issue
i suspect miui and or whatsapp is to blame but i hope that maybe the xiaomi eu team will find a workaround for this issue maybe put whatsapp on some sort of a whitelist idk
but right now is completely unreliable, best option right now is to go back to miui 13 eu or global ( even tough some notifications still delay but seems better than miui 14 atm)

Last edited:
Reactions: tiiagofernandez
Just put MIUI 14.0.5.0 on my POCO F3. Since then the NFC doesn't turn on. Icon turns blue, no NFC icon in the toolbar up, at the cash register the payment cannot be done, so the NFC doesn't work.

Just put MIUI 14.0.5.0 on my POCO F3. Since then the NFC doesn't turn on. Icon turns blue, no NFC icon in the toolbar up, at the cash register the payment cannot be done, so the NFC doesn't work.
no issues for me... try reinstalling the rom and if it doesnt rom maybe clean flash...

See this thread, dual apps might be the problem:

these dont solve the problem unfortunately...
whatsapp is occasionally delayed in every miui rom i tried including stable miui 12.5 and 13
but on 14 stable its delayed almost every time, on dev rom it seems a little better but it have its own problems
really hope this issue will be solved as soon as possible never saw the xiaomi eu team comment on this issue
i suspect miui and or whatsapp is to blame but i hope they will maybe the xiaomi eu team will find a workaround for this issue maybe put whatsapp on some sort of a whitelist idk
but right now is completely unreliable, best option right now is to go back to miui 13 eu or global ( even tough some notifications still delay but seems better than miui 14 atm)
It solved the problem for me, i can keep most of the apps almost all day open.
For the notifications delay i removed the com.miui.notification