MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi.
New update on my Poco f2 pro, V14.0.3 and the Wi-Fi issues continues. No dual Wi-Fi conection option and, for worst, cant add new devices to Google home or mi home. It doesnt search for Wi-Fi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-11-20-13-56-538_com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-20-13-56-538_com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 146
Please tell me after updating to the latest firmware MIUI 14.0.1 Xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 10 Pro The battery started draining much faster. altered TWRP to the latest version and reinstalled the firmware with all the wipes. Please tell me the solution to the problem. The phone after the update does not withstand even a day, in the morning it is fully charged, and until the evening the charge instantly leaves.I beg your pardon, I'm new to this forum, but firmware from Xiaomi.eu just great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-11-17-23-01-548_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-17-23-01-548_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 146
Hi.
New update on my Poco f2 pro, V14.0.3 and the Wi-Fi issues continues. No dual Wi-Fi conection option and, for worst, cant add new devices to Google home or mi home. It doesnt search for Wi-Fi
Dual Wifi Speed Boost is actually missing (old code bug), but you can optimize it with mobile data as well, but imo the impact is minimal, even with the dual wifi on.
As far as google home, on my F2 Pro all working normally. Mi Speaker probably needs you to add it to the Xiaomi account first, and then import it via Google Home connected accounts (thats what i did with mine)

Please tell me after updating to the latest firmware MIUI 14.0.1 Xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 10 Pro The battery started draining much faster. altered TWRP to the latest version and reinstalled the firmware with all the wipes. Please tell me the solution to the problem. The phone after the update does not withstand even a day, in the morning it is fully charged, and until the evening the charge instantly leaves.I beg your pardon, I'm new to this forum, but firmware from Xiaomi.eu just great.
If you are running exclusively on Mobile Data, it will drain much faster than the usual.
40% should give you probably around 9h on idle.
14 is much better on performance, so the drain is bigger then 13, but since its a new Miui it is probably still being optimized.
You should also check your battery saving apps, and use the saving option on the apps you don't constantly use.

Got this error everyday. So i need to add them all over again MI10 T PRO

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_112156.jpg
    IMG_20230312_112156.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 233
Hi to all,
Using Xiaomi 11T PRO (vili) Global vesion for a while, and I'm facing strange issue. Phone only works with MIUI 12.5. I tried upgrading to MIUI 13, everything went ok, but after few days it crashes, reboots and can't boot anymore. It is stuck at boot logo (3 dots) and constantly tries to boot over and over again. Recently I tried MIUI 14 (Android 13) same thing happens. After install, random reboot, but it booted ok. Yesterday it crashed, so now I have to downgrade to MIUI 12.5 again to be able to use my phone again. It is annoying. I have everthing backed up, so it's not the problem. Oh, yeah one more thing, when on MIUI 12.5 it freezes sometimes, reboots and everthing works as before, which is not the case with any other upgraded version.
Does anyone have the same issue? And is there a solution?

UPDATE: I tried to flash original boot.img from installed package, and it worked. Device booted ok. But now I don't have root anymore. I had TWRP and Magisk with Zygisk and Shamiko modules. So I presume it's related to Magisk module's. Any suggestion?

UPDATE #2: It seems that I had safetynet fix v2.2.1 installed, I updated safetynet fix to v2.4.0 with shamiko v0.6 and everything works for now, will post after couple of days to share results.

Last edited:
Anyone experience bootloop on Xiaomi 13 CN set with 14.0.21 EU rom after using it for 2-3 days? Turn off the phone for 8-12 hours and turn it on to reproduce the issue.

Reactions: hydelezz
Why I don't have "set icon" option?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-12-10-04-17-562-edit_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-10-04-17-562-edit_com.miui.home.png
    600.5 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
You can change the icon only on the system apps for now and even then you can only resize. If you want to change the icon completely you have to pay.
I don't think you got my quation right, I was asking about super icon, feature where you can resize icons.

I don't think you got my quation right, I was asking about super icon, feature where you can resize icons.
Yeah I did. I was talking about the same thing. You can't resize all the icons. Only the system one for now as far as I can see. And you're trying to resize the messaging icon in the taskbar. Those icons cannot be resized. Pinned icons are locked. Drag it to the middle of the screen and try to resize it again. Maybe it will work for your device. Not all devices that have MIUI 14 have the same features.

Yeah I did. I was talking about the same thing. You can't resize all the icons. Only the system one for now as far as I can see. And you're trying to resize the messaging icon in the taskbar. Those icons cannot be resized. Pinned icons are locked. Drag it to the middle of the screen and try to resize it again. Maybe it will work for your device. Not all devices that have MIUI 14 have the same features.
It not showing for me. Launcher ver 4.39.4.5283 app vault ver 5.5.64

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-12-10-21-04-182-edit_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-10-21-04-182-edit_com.miui.home.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
Anyone experience bootloop on Xiaomi 13 CN set with 14.0.21 EU rom after using it for 2-3 days? Turn off the phone for 8-12 hours and turn it on to reproduce the issue.
I have the same problem (see my post #1899), but no one replied.
Flashed stoch ROM and then Joker Face ROM, I'm waiting to see if it is going to happen again.

Hi to all,
Using Xiaomi 11T PRO (vili) Global vesion for a while, and I'm facing strange issue. Phone only works with MIUI 12.5. I tried upgrading to MIUI 13, everything went ok, but after few days it crashes, reboots and can't boot anymore. It is stuck at boot logo (3 dots) and constantly tries to boot over and over again. Recently I tried MIUI 14 (Android 13) same thing happens. After install, random reboot, but it booted ok. Yesterday it crashed, so now I have to downgrade to MIUI 12.5 again to be able to use my phone again. It is annoying. I have everthing backed up, so it's not the problem. Oh, yeah one more thing, when on MIUI 12.5 it freezes sometimes, reboots and everthing works as before, which is not the case with any other upgraded version.
Does anyone have the same issue? And is there a solution?

UPDATE: I tried to flash original boot.img from installed package, and it worked. Device booted ok. But now I don't have root anymore. I had TWRP and Magisk with Zygisk and Shamiko modules. So I presume it's related to Magisk module's. Any suggestion?
Look at my my previous post

EDIT:
For which ROM was the boot.img you flashed?

Last edited:
It not showing for me. Launcher ver 4.39.4.5283 app vault ver 5.5.64
Ok. Then you're one of the unlucky ones. I have it on my Note 10 Pro ... but they're missing on my Poco F2 Pro. So, my guess is that your device does not yet support super icons. If I'm not mistaken it's an Android 12 issue. Even if you have MIUI 14 if you're still on A12 I was told that super icons won't work. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.

Dual Wifi Speed Boost is actually missing (old code bug), but you can optimize it with mobile data as well, but imo the impact is minimal, even with the dual wifi on.
As far as google home, on my F2 Pro all working normally. Mi Speaker probably needs you to add it to the Xiaomi account first, and then import it via Google Home connected accounts (thats what i did with mine)
Thank you for your reply.
About optimize the speed with mobile data, i know that. I Only Mentioned that because i thought it could be related with the other bug.
As for adding devices, it has to be bug even because there are in the bugs section reports about it and I've already managed to add the mi speaker with another phone with Miui 13.
The Mi speaker it is added directly from Google home.

When I apply a widget in MIUI 14 (such as pets), after a few hours, it is removed from the launcher and a message appears in notifications that I do not understand. I have a Redmi Note 10 PRO.
Why does this happen?
Same problem here on 12T Pro (diting)
Also I remember having access to a wide range of the new widgets, now I only have two pets and clock widgets.

System Launcher version: RELEASE-4.39.9.6176-030 31708
App Vault version: 5.5.64-02221540

I didn't install the AppVault of the Launcher separately, these came with the Rom update
Edit: maybe wrong place since I'm using a Dev rom (23.3.7)

Ok. Then you're one of the unlucky ones. I have it on my Note 10 Pro ... but they're missing on my Poco F2 Pro. So, my guess is that your device does not yet support super icons. If I'm not mistaken it's an Android 12 issue. Even if you have MIUI 14 if you're still on A12 I was told that super icons won't work. If I'm wrong someone can correct me.
Super icons are app related, and not launcher or system related, because they will be treated as a widgets icons.
As far as i know, some of the apps on some devices are not the versions with super icons enabled. If you want, you can update them yourself via sideload apks to have the super icons enabled, lots of youtube tutorials for that.

Reactions: Catani84
Same problem here on 12T Pro (diting)
Also I remember having access to a wide range of the new widgets, now I only have two pets and clock widgets.

System Launcher version: RELEASE-4.39.9.6176-030 31708
App Vault version: 5.5.64-02221540

I didn't install the AppVault of the Launcher separately, these came with the Rom update
Edit: maybe wrong place since I'm using a Dev rom (23.3.7)
Yes you're in the wrong thread, but I'll answer you anyway. This is what is there on the current dev build for Alioth (Poco F3) for comparison.
Just look at the screenshots below. Relevant areas are highlighted in red. The normal android widgets are still there too -- just kinda buried.

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_114637.jpg
    IMG_20230312_114637.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_20230312_114653.jpg
    IMG_20230312_114653.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 465
Last edited: