MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

As mentioned above, i had the same problem and thought, that to delete the data of the app "Drive" will fix the problem. But now after two days it's the same again. The backup was deleted and drive says "device is not secured". I think, this is a bug in the actual rom. Can somebody fix this?
As far as I know, there is no known solution, and I don't thinks the ROM Devs can do anything about it without Google input.

I don't think, that it is a problem of the Google Drive App, because on my second mobilephone (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE) the Google Drive Backup works without any problems...

I don't think, that it is a problem of the Google Drive App, because on my second mobilephone (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE) the Google Drive Backup works without any problems...
I did not say it is an issue with the Google Drive app, I just said I don't think can't be solved by the ROM Devs directly, since it is the interaction between a Google proprietary application, and a Google proprietary service.

Upgraded my device, Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) from MIUI 13 (weekly) to MIU3 14 stable, flash worked fine. However, I'm having an issue with contactless payment with Google Wallet.

Have tried the "Restore NFC functionality" under Connections and Sharing, with no luck. Have also removed Dual Apps as another thread has mentioned and that hasn't resolved my issue. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Upgraded my device, Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) from MIUI 13 (weekly) to MIU3 14 stable, flash worked fine. However, I'm having an issue with contactless payment with Google Wallet.

Have tried the "Restore NFC functionality" under Connections and Sharing, with no luck. Have also removed Dual Apps as another thread has mentioned and that hasn't resolved my issue. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.
It is not enough to just remove dual apps. You need to go into dual apps and remove accounts for dual apps after which the phone will reboot. That is how I got mine to work. Hope it helps.

Reactions: azonic
Hi, there is no option to set super wallpapers on my 11 lite 5G NE is it a bug or has the feature been removed?

Poco F4 GT
Phones feels warm , and battery usage is way higher than miui 13
Screenshot_2023-01-07-21-56-32-206_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg

How can i solve this problem?

Attachments

• 4CB88CAD-3170-4F10-ABED-99ECFD631A38.jpeg
    4CB88CAD-3170-4F10-ABED-99ECFD631A38.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 196
please tell me, I completely reflashed it to 14, at the moment I installed orange fox, I wanted to make a root, but it does not see the internal storage files, rummaged through all the folders and how, how to install magisk then

what about read toast message what it tries to say you?
I click it, it redirects me to the themes app, nothing else happens. I checked the permissions and I didn't see any problems with the permissions.

please tell me, I completely reflashed it to 14, at the moment I installed orange fox, I wanted to make a root, but it does not see the internal storage files, rummaged through all the folders and how, how to install magisk then
Use the recommended recovery for your phone. Skkk 6.6 A13 for whatever your device is. I don't know why everyone wants to use orange fox.

Reactions: Abbashady

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-08-00-38-32-548_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-08-00-38-32-548_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_2023-01-08-00-38-40-079_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-08-00-38-40-079_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2023-01-08-00-40-44-871_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-08-00-40-44-871_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
can someone give a link to skkk 6.6 a13, otherwise I look at the sizes they are small and my lisa refuses to install

Not really a bug. Xiaomi intentionally enabled Super wallpapers only for a specific list of devices.
However, it's now patched and ROM for lisa has been reuploaded.
Hello, first of all, thanks for answering my question, I updated from miui 13 version to miui 14 version 2 days ago, I downloaded and updated, will there be any problem if I download and install this rom again? for super wallpapers to be active. (11 Lite 5G NE)

Last edited: