MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I just flashed an hour ago this update from TWRP recovery on my Mix 4. If you come from xiaomi.EU 13 you don't need to format data, juste update by flashing this rom
If my device has TWRP already installed, do I need to install new updated TWRP before installing ROM?
I mean, new ROM can be installed from existing TWRP?

If my device has TWRP already installed, do I need to install new updated TWRP before installing ROM?
I mean, new ROM can be installed from existing TWRP?
I don't think that you need to update your TWRP since it's already working.
I remember at my first install when I tried to have a working TWRP, I switched from 3 different versions to find a working one

Reactions: Franch
12s ultra can i update from 14.0.3 stable to 23.01.03 weekly without format data?
i use twrp want to update but always fail
did anyone sucess from stable update to weekly?

Hello, please could anyone confirm if the call recording is possible also with a bluetooth earpiece?
I just bought the mi12 pro, (it is yet with the original rom) ir records calls without the bluetooth earpiece, but with the earpiece it only records my voice not the other person voice. I always work with the earpiece so really apreciate on your feedback.
many thanks,
Which app is actually recording, the miui dialler or you have another app?

Some time ago I was on the official rom, which didn't allow proper call recording, so I installed some 3rd party app. It was actually using the microphone to listen to the speaker (lol) and record the voice of the other person. Quality was awful, but what's important here is that phone's microphone couldn't listen to the phones speaker, once an earpiece was connected. So, it only recorded my voice.

Which app is actually recording, the miui dialler or you have another app?

Some time ago I was on the official rom, which didn't allow proper call recording, so I installed some 3rd party app. It was actually using the microphone to listen to the speaker (lol) and record the voice of the other person. Quality was awful, but what's important here is that phone's microphone couldn't listen to the phones speaker, once an earpiece was connected. So, it only recorded my voice.
Hello,
first many thanks, for your time and help.
I am using the dialer True phone, and calls get recorded perfectly on normal calls and on loudspeaker, just not with my bluetooth eaerpiece. With the earpiece it only records my own voice.
I requested the boot load unlock but I guess I have to wait 186 hours....
I just would not like to wait all this time, to them change the rom, and find out that the recording will not work with the bluetooth.
thats why I would like to get some one feedback as if it works or not on bluetooth.
many many thanks

I just flashed an hour ago this update from TWRP recovery on my Mix 4. If you come from xiaomi.EU 13 you don't need to format data, juste update by flashing this rom
I also have Mix4 and I'm a totaly lost about what to do... I flashed MIUI 13 from fastboot in the past and now the topic recommend to update by rebooting to recovery, but as I don't have TWRP it opens the system recovery without options to select the update. Tried to google it but can't really understand what to do... is it possible to update by fastboot?

UPDATE: tried to update by selecting "select package" on "seetings", but when it reboots it opens the system recovery again and no update so far... I'm really lost...

Last edited:
I also have Mix4 and I'm a totaly lost about what to do... I flashed MIUI 13 from fastboot in the past and now the topic recommend to update by rebooting to recovery, but as I don't have TWRP it opens the system recovery without options to select the update. Tried to google it but can't really understand what to do... is it possible to update by fastboot?

UPDATE: tried to update by selecting "select package" on "seetings", but when it reboots it opens the system recovery again and no update so far... I'm really lost...
You need to install or use a recovery. There are many tutorials on the forum.

Mix 4 bootloop after upgrade from V13.0.8.0 stable to V14.0.1.0 without format data, stuck at three dot loading.
Downgrade back to V13.0.8.0 everything is fine, no data loss.

Attachments

• log_mix4_V14.0.1.0.txt
    162.9 KB · Views: 66
I'm facing an issue trying to flash Magisk on my Mix 4 (just flashed this 14 EU update from 13 EU stable)
The rom """naked""" boots up without any problem, all my data is here.
But after flashing the patched Magisk through TWRP (extracted boot.img from this EU rom, put in Magisk app, got the patched magisk file) it doesn't want to boot up
must install the original magisk zip file.note the pached via twrp.

Currently I am using Redmi K50 Ultra product after switching from MIUI 14 DEV to MUI 13 Stable version my device is experiencing flickering screen sometimes the device screen will flicker a few times the cause is unknown but if you use the keyboard you will find that the problem occurs often when you type on the keyboard.

If It's anything, please keep FastBoot flash method for xaga. It's simple, boot device into fastboot mode, run the script from the zip, wait and It's done . No need any command line, or anything extra install to be able to flash.

With a clean install on Lisa, when setting up, I can choose to enable or disable miui Deamon. What is is recommended, and what does this feature do?

Hey, can you use GPay with this ROM? If so, what are the steps to enable it? Thanks in advance.
Yes you can. It has been discused in the previous posts already. Problem is caused by using dual apps. But it is not enough to just remove dual apps. You need to go into dual apps and remove accounts for dual apps after which the phone will ask to reboot. After the reboot google wallet should work. That is how I got mine to work.

Poslano sa mog 2201123G koristeći Tapatalk

I just would not like to wait all this time, to them change the rom, and find out that the recording will not work with the bluetooth.
thats why I would like to get some one feedback as if it works or not on bluetooth.
many many thanks
Yes, call recording works with bluetooth headset also

Reactions: Paulo Carneiro
Mix 4 bootloop after upgrade from V13.0.8.0 stable to V14.0.1.0 without format data, stuck at three dot loading.
Downgrade back to V13.0.8.0 everything is fine, no data loss.
I try to enable some disabled system apps and clear some system app data, then upgrade to V14 now it is no longer boot loop...

In addition, I set the logger buffer sizes in the developer options to off, so the above log is not complete.
If other people want to collect logs, it is best to confirm this setting.

I try to enable some disabled system apps and clear some system app data, then upgrade to V14 now it is no longer boot loop...

In addition, I set the logger buffer sizes in the developer options to off, so the above log is not complete.
If other people want to collect logs, it is best to confirm this setting.
As you modified system by yourself, this report is irrelevant..

As you modified system by yourself, this report is irrelevant..
I didn't delete the apps, just disabled from the settings. I think if apps can be disabled in settings, it will not affect the system.

I also cleared some system apps data, this may be the main reason.

If It's anything, please keep FastBoot flash method for xaga. It's simple, boot device into fastboot mode, run the script from the zip, wait and It's done . No need any command line, or anything extra install to be able to flash.
We have no plans of changing the flashing method for Dimensity devices anyway. The TWRP recoveries are tied to a specific kernel, so it's unmaintainable for us.

• Love
Reactions: MarvelousXT
I didn't delete the apps, just disabled from the settings. I think if apps can be disabled in settings, it will not affect the system.

I also cleared some system apps data, this may be the main reason.
Good job, genius. Just because there is a button, doesn't mean you must click it.
And your assumption is wrong. Disabling certain system apps, while possible, will affect the MIUI features available to you, duh.

With a clean install on Lisa, when setting up, I can choose to enable or disable miui Deamon. What is is recommended, and what does this feature do?
The description under the toggle already explains it to you, and we don't know anything other regarding this function.

The description under the toggle already explains it to you, and we don't know anything other regarding this function.
Thanks for the reply. The system speed is fast enough for me, i was wondering if when disabled it would further extend the battery life. Or maybe it is needed for certain services.
I disabled it with this flash, and i cant notice a difference with previous flash when i had the miui Deamon enabled.

Thanks for the reply. The system speed is fast enough for me, i was wondering if when disabled it would further extend the battery life. Or maybe it is needed for certain services.
I disabled it with this flash, and i cant notice a difference with previous flash when i had the miui Deamon enabled.
I have no idea (don't really care). :)