MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Please tell me you installed the version with A13 in the file name, and not A12 (since the A12 release is at the top and looking at the download numbers I would say a lot of people are grabbing the wrong build for MIUI14/A13 and are going to come back here complaining the rom doesn't work just because they can't (or don't) read what they are downloading/installing...
I choose correct, a13 latest biuld, i installed suscesfully twrp as saying in totorial,
1. fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab recovery.img
its syscessfuly installed twrp but then need boot.
with second command:
2.fastboot reboot recovery
its just showing command list of fastboot.
And yes i am using latest adb/fastboot version.
So what i do:
I download older version of rom wich install with fastboot and install it.
Try to check is there a twrp, yes its there latest version. Then i install latest version of rom.
So i think there is wrong or dount working fastboot command 2. fastboot reboot recovery
bicaus this command effect nothing. and u will stuck in bootloop

For anyone who had the "Failed to mount '/system_ext' '/product' '/vendor' '/odm' (Invalid argument)..even when trying to clear the cache" error, how did you managed to install MIUI 14?

Just reboot at the end, even if TWRP says there is no OS installed?

Reactions: .stefanlong.
For anyone who had the "Failed to mount '/system_ext' '/product' '/vendor' '/odm' (Invalid argument)..even when trying to clear the cache" error, how did you managed to install MIUI 14?

Just reboot at the end, even if TWRP says there is no OS installed?
In TWRP settings, "disabling auto reboot after update" and "skip digest check before installing" must be active. Can anybody give news about it? Does it work?

xiaomi lisa 11 lite 5G NE
error during flasing like "path not found" in writing phase on all partitions
it stuck at i believe "vendor ab", then i closed the batch cmd file
phone runs on previous rom 14.04, no writing took place at all
This is not a recovery build. You need to extract the downloaded zip file and install it in fastboot mode.

Trying to install the latest update on XM12 Pro. I am having an issue with TWRP. It doesn't show my internal storage. anyone can help me? Thank you!
Yes, me too . I can't install the latest update on Thor 12S Ultra. I don't want to lose data .

Upgraded my device, Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (Lisa) from MIUI 13 (weekly) to MIU3 14 stable, flash worked fine. However, I'm having an issue with contactless payment with Google Wallet.

Have tried the "Restore NFC functionality" under Connections and Sharing, with no luck. Have also removed Dual Apps as another thread has mentioned and that hasn't resolved my issue. Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.
After a touch over a week of using it, I would like to report a strange anomaly that I have seen. After the upgrade, it seemed to be going ok, but after a few days, a few apps (about 10 or so) somehow "reset" themselves, i.e they lost my login details, or showed some weird like attempting to login, but nothing actually happening

The apps affected were a wide variety, such as MSTeams & Outlook (even after granting "Get device info" = Always Allow), some banking and trading apps. Though not all apps were affected, some apps displayed weird symptoms such as losing their credentials of what was previously configured and wouldn't be able to login again (even with correct credentials).

After alot of mucking around, I was able to get those apps working, by rebooting and individually clearing all the data for those apps, but after a day or two, I would lose them again.

Has anyone else seen this symptom? If it helps, I am willing to upload logs to aid further investigation.

Hi everyone,
I installed 14.0.1 on Mix 4 everything is alright and smooth.
I have only one problem, I have no notification for missed calls (even if notifications are allowed in settings).
If someone has an idea to solve that problem...
Thanks in advance

Download is very slow for xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip
Someone can share a link to download faster?
Thanks

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 81
Download is very slow for xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip
Someone can share a link to download faster?
Thanks
From the link you downloaded, there is a section called Problem downloading, click on it and try to download it from a different server
Edit: It makes more sense to upload with 1dm from the phone

From the link you downloaded, there is a section called Problem downloading, click on it and try to download it from a different server
Edit: It makes more sense to upload with 1dm from the phone
I tried with Problem downloading and another server but no luck.

I choose correct, a13 latest biuld, i installed suscesfully twrp as saying in totorial,
1. fastboot flash vendor_boot_ab recovery.img
its syscessfuly installed twrp but then need boot.
with second command:
2.fastboot reboot recovery
its just showing command list of fastboot.
And yes i am using latest adb/fastboot version.
So what i do:
I download older version of rom wich install with fastboot and install it.
Try to check is there a twrp, yes its there latest version. Then i install latest version of rom.
So i think there is wrong or dount working fastboot command 2. fastboot reboot recovery
bicaus this command effect nothing. and u will stuck in bootloop
If it is a 12 Pro (Zeus) you're following the wrong part of the tutorial to flash TWRP. Zeus doesn't flash the recovery to the vendor partitions.

If it is a 12 Pro Dimensity (Daumier) then this a fastboot rom anyway and you don't need to install TWRP at all to flash this. If you're trying to flash the latest dev version, then you are posting in the wrong thread. This is the stable release which is a fastboot rom for daumier.

Last edited:
Mi 11 Pro, on xiaomi.eu 13.0.13 rom, with skkk TWRP.
I want to flash the new MIUI 14, but when i reboot to recovery the TWRP fails to mount and i can't access to 'sdcard' folder.
Is there any solution ? maybe i need to install the new skkk TWRP for A13 first?

Hello
I saw that for the MI11 Pro now the stable recovery for MIUI 14 is available. My last version is from August 2022 I think.
I already installed last year the new TWRP for Android 12 MIUI 13.

I should be able to receive and install OTA updates.
How does this wor? Can I download the file from the andy,m when I go to "my device" and press update which is avauilable.
Or do I need to download the Update from your page, boot to TWRP (Recovery in the mobile) and do the installation?

In 2022 I did only the initial installation when I changed the TWRP from fastboot. But never did any OTA

Hello
I saw that for the MI11 Pro now the stable recovery for MIUI 14 is available. My last version is from August 2022 I think.
I already installed last year the new TWRP for Android 12 MIUI 13.

I should be able to receive and install OTA updates.
How does this wor? Can I download the file from the andy,m when I go to "my device" and press update which is avauilable.
Or do I need to download the Update from your page, boot to TWRP (Recovery in the mobile) and do the installation?

In 2022 I did only the initial installation when I changed the TWRP from fastboot. But never did any OTA
You should install the new recovery for mars (Mi11Pro) first. Download this to both your phone and PC.

Download the rom from the link in the first post for mars to your phone:

fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-mars-skkk.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk -> Select the file above
Reboot -> Recovery -> Install the rom you downloaded above.

OTA MIGHT work after installing the correct recovery, but since you're going to be in there anyway installing the new TWRP, you might as well flash the rom through there.

Edit: Link to recovery installation tutorial for various devices:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, someone can help install the TWRP? I didn't understand the tutorial. My smartphone is a Mi 11 Ultra and i just install fastboot roms. Recovery is new for me lol.

Hi everyone, someone can help install the TWRP? I didn't understand the tutorial. My smartphone is a Mi 11 Ultra and i just install fastboot roms. Recovery is new for me lol.
Post in thread '23.1.3' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-1-3.67827/post-681352

Exactly the same instructions for star as mars, literally one post before yours, except use this recovery:
And this rom:

Hi. I have a mi 11 pro with xiaomi. eu with TWRP.
Can i use the file available that says RECOVERY?
Thanks.
José Miguel Costa