MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Attachments

• devices_stable_23011622.png
    devices_stable_23011622.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 151
Seems strange for devices that haven't received global stable Miui 14 to get stable eu miui 14 rom

Abbashady, you know these are based on China roms in most cases, not global. The chart in the first post shows the rom base.

Reactions: ov1lord
Reactions: atinca28
Abbashady, you know these are based on China roms in most cases, not global. The chart in the first post shows the rom base.
dude i'm talking about this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-17-19-17-47-014_com.xiaomiui.downloader-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-19-17-47-014_com.xiaomiui.downloader-edit.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_2023-01-17-19-18-05-233_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-19-18-05-233_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 166
That's just a remount bug. It doesn't affect anything unless you try to install more zips after flashing the rom without rebooting first. You're fine.
Correct. Just flashed 14.0.6 on my Mi 11 Pro. After flashing, I just rebooted, even if it gave those errors and said that no OS was installed.

I used twrp 6.9-skk

Reactions: mik101
Because it isn't a recovery rom. You have to install it using fastboot on a computer over USB. See the word fastboot in the file name?
No changelog will be provided for stable releases other than what Xiaomi provides on their end.
Thanks . I recieved updates from updater , previously i have downloaded the previous version via downloader and copied to pc and installed with fastboot

Reactions: mik101
Already receive the 14.0.5 update from updater. But fail to download, what is the problem. XiaoMi 12S.

Hey everyone, I'm finally going to install the stable version on my mi 11 (venus)! :cool: However, I have a doubt: I saw that a TWRP version for android 13 is already available and the one I currently have(my last update was in august 2022) is for android 12. So I need to install the new TWRP to be able to update the rom or can I update with current TWRP and ONLY AFTER install TWRP for android 13? Thanks.

Reactions: ov1lord
Already receive the 14.0.5 update from updater. But fail to download, what is the problem. XiaoMi 12S.
Just download it from sourceforge in the first post. The mirrors are under heavy load. You will likely have more success that way than using the updater.

Hey everyone, I'm finally going to install the stable version on my mi 11 (venus)! :cool: However, I have a doubt: I saw that a TWRP version for android 13 is already available and the one I currently have(my last update was in august 2022) is for android 12. So I need to install the new TWRP to be able to update the rom or can I update with current TWRP and ONLY AFTER install TWRP for android 13? Thanks.
Update your TWRP first just incase. The how to is in the Q&A section if you don't already know how.

Since you already have TWRP (old version) installed, you can download the latest TWRP version and update it within the TWRP itself.

After updating to the latest available version, you can then download and install MIUI 14 rom in TWRP.

Reactions: Will197
Thank's man! I know how to flash TWRP but thanks for mentioning it. It's just that I wanted to know because as I'm currently on android 12 I thought I could and should install with the current TWRP, since android 13 in my view is only for android 13, so I thought I could install AFTER updating the ROM.

Update your TWRP first just incase. The how to is in the Q&A section if you don't already know how.

Since you already have TWRP (old version) installed, you can download the latest TWRP version and update it within the TWRP itself.
Update via TWRP itself? I know installing/updating via fastboot after downloading required file. Is there also the possibility of going straight through it?

Update via TWRP itself? I know installing/updating via fastboot after downloading required file. Is there also the possibility of going straight through it?
Click the install recovery ramdisk from the Advanced section and flash the twrp.img file you installed.

Reactions: samirglima
There is a script to install TWRP? I downloaded the image but i don't know how to install. Use PowerShell to do this? Where i put the command to install? I just need a step by step =)

My smartphone don't have any advanced section in recovery mode. When enter in this link http://en.miui.com/unlock/ , just download a random 0kb file...

Last edited:
There is a script to install TWRP? I downloaded the image but i don't know how to install. Use PowerShell to do this? Where i put the command to install? I just need a step by step =)

My smartphone don't have any advanced section in recovery mode.
Post in thread '23.1.3' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-1-3.67827/post-681352

Last edited:
I'm assuming you're using the built in windows decompression functionality? Don't.
Use 7zip/WinRaR/NanaZip instead. There is nothing wrong with the file.
the problem is not decompressing
the issue is that the batch file says the path of the partitions ON THE PHONE is not found
like, in miui 14.0.4 the partitions are working differently
sending the files via fastboot works
then the fastboot command report a FAILED message "path not found"

the problem is not decompressing
the issue is that the batch file says the path of the partitions ON THE PHONE is not found
like, in miui 14.0.4 the partitions are working differently
sending the files via fastboot works
then the fastboot command report a FAILED message "path not found"
What is the problem? Please post a photo of the problem

What is the problem? Please post a photo of the problem
I didn't take a screenshot and I don't want to risk again to lose my phone
as said, the message for each partition when running the fastboot installer was something similar to "path not found" regarding each partition on the phone
at the partition named "vendor ab" the installer stuck entirely
the "send" command always worked. then a FAILED message regarding flashing
please appreciate I don't have further details