MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I didn't take a screenshot and I don't want to risk again to lose my phone
as said, the message for each partition when running the fastboot installer was something similar to "path not found" regarding each partition on the phone
at the partition named "vendor ab" the installer stuck entirely
the "send" command always worked. then a FAILED message regarding flashing
please appreciate I don't have further details
Dude this is a bug in fastboot. When this happens, close the command line, unplug the usb cable and reboot the phone in fastboot mode. Then try different usb ports. You may need to do this a few times. Don't worry, nothing will happen to your data.

Reactions: itch987
Mi 11 (venus) updated, with some phrases saying that there were errors, but I restarted and everything is ok! So far I've noticed that the DPI choices are bugged. I usually use 418 or 420 and when I put this value it keeps choosing other random options, it doesn't obey my choice.

Dude this is a bug in fastboot. When this happens, close the command line, unplug the usb cable and reboot the phone in fastboot mode. Then try different usb ports. You may need to do this a few times. Don't worry, nothing will happen to your data.
thanks a lot. issue was indeed the usb port. i'm quite speechless :)

Reactions: Abbashady
Can someone mirror xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip? I am from Germany and the only available mirror is located in USA. Terribly low download rate at a few kbit/s. Usually sourceforge works fine, dont know what happened this time.

Hello, on my Mi11 in TWRP it says it failed with error 1 (no space left on device) and Failed to flash cust partition. and now it bootloops...
Can someone help me?

EDIT: Solved, just wipe the cache partion in TWRP

Last edited:
Hi. I have Mi 11 Pro and installed Miui 13 V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM (stable) and also installed TWRP. I got notification that new software is available. It is Miui 13 V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM. How to install it and not having trouble? I remember that I have to download it through updater and then the phone will go to TWRP. I don˝t remember will it update automatically or I must finish the update and how exactly? Thanks for Your help!!

Hello, i have a problem with notificacions on calls, WhatsApp and some other apps
Hi,
Sometimes, many notifications don't appear on lock screen. But the biggest problem I met is that I don't have notifications for missed calls. I looked for everywhere but I didn't find the solution

VENUS Mi 11 here, Google Phone dialer has issues on the latest stable version, worked fine for Android 12. Issue: doesn't show up on screen locked (there is ringtone). On unlocked screen it shows up sometimes as a small bubble at the top, sometimes normally and sometimes just sound and nothing else. Basically it's all over the place, worked before and now doesn't. Is it fault of Google? I doubt so, they put a lot of work into their apps and Android system after all, it's been well tested for months. Could be issue on Xiaomi side? Maybe, can't tell.

PS I did check the permissions and looks like the app has all required ones, I did unlock extra two but I think they're not necessary.

Reactions: ssszzz
Thanks, but i install the miui 13 with the ROM by TWRP. I think with RECOVERY way its more complicated. It will be a simply way in the near future?
Thanks.
No, there will only be recovery roms until the next major android release. You just think it's hard. It is much more convenient than requiring a PC and using fastboot. Newer recovery roms will be available as OTA updates from the updater in the settings menu now that you have this one installed.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Anyone knows where I can find file checksum for these ROMs ? I didn't see it on sourceforge.net, and as far I know it's the only file hosting source...

Anyone knows where I can find file checksum for these ROMs ? I didn't see it on sourceforge.net, and as far I know it's the only file hosting source...
Click the info button (I with a circle around it) next to the damn file on sourceforge..... :emoji_face_palm:

Click the info button (I with a circle around it) next to the damn file on sourceforge..... :emoji_face_palm:
Thanks, just realized this in SF help :D Picture attached for others wondering about this same ;)

checksum.jpg

I'm assuming you're using the built in windows decompression functionality? Don't.
Use 7zip/WinRaR/NanaZip instead. There is nothing wrong with the file.
More likely he's using 7zip if he sees a "Headers Error". 7zip is very touchy about headers being 100% up to spec, which Go archive/zip package doesn't do.
In any case, this has no effect on the validity of the extracted files.

Reactions: mik101
More likely he's using 7zip if he sees a "Headers Error". 7zip is very touchy about headers being 100% up to spec, which Go archive/zip package doesn't do.
In any case, this has no effect on the validity of the extracted files.
Oh yeah I missed the word header when I read it. Using Nanazip (fork of 7zip that autoupdates via the Windows Store) I've just conditioned myself to ignore those unless it actually throws a real error for corruption/crc check failure, unexpected end of file, etc.

@Igor Eisberg

Since we aren't allowed to PM you, and replies to the How To Flash Custom Recovery thread is closed, I just wanted to let you know that I had a user contact me saying the link to unlock the bootloader doesn't work anymore (it downloads a 0kb file using Google Chrome) so people have been skipping that step and thats where some of the issues have been coming from.

The link should be: https://en.miui.com/unlock/index.html