MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

why the google phone app is not working ? it used to work fine in MIUI 13. If we do a clean format , will it work ? I have upgraded on miui 13 on MI 11 Venus phone and not a wipe and install. Thanks.

hello, I'm the only one that since miui 14 I always have notification problems ** messenger , Gmail , google agenda .... ** (I didn't have this problem with imui 13) very unfortunate ... Xiaomi 12s ultra , 14.0.5

Reactions: Dorcsi2000
MI 11 Ultra on EU MIUI 13 with TWRP 3.6.2_12 for A12... is there a new version of TWRP I need to install specifically for MIUI 14/A13? Or can I flash MIUI 14 with my existing TWRP?

MI 11 Ultra on EU MIUI 13 with TWRP 3.6.2_12 for A12... is there a new version of TWRP I need to install specifically for MIUI 14/A13? Or can I flash MIUI 14 with my existing TWRP?
Download the twrp file. Click the install recovery ramdisk from the advanced section in twrp and flash the twrp.img file you installed. And then restart twrp and flash the rom

I installed MIUI14 from my existing TWRP 3.62 v5.1 A12. No problem, it works perfectly.
When MIUI14 is installed, a new version of TWRP is installed with it.

Edit: My phone is Mi 11 Ultra

I don't have this menu
Dude, this method is safe for phone users who know what they're installing and don't get updates. If you change the system application on the current phone, you may break the phone in the next update. I was using this in miui 13 stable version. I have it installed on my phone now but I can't use it at all. Because all applications are up to date in weekly roms.

why the google phone app is not working ? it used to work fine in MIUI 13. If we do a clean format , will it work ? I have upgraded on miui 13 on MI 11 Venus phone and not a wipe and install. Thanks.
Give it all permission then go to Battery Saver and switch it from default to No restriction.

Reactions: rohan555
I installed MIUI 14 today in my Mi11Ultra and discovered a weird Sound when i Open the Camera also the Camera Lens make Sound when i shake the Phone. Before the Update the Phone didnot make these Sounds.

Did someone else have this issues?

I installed MIUI14 from my existing TWRP 3.62 v5.1 A12. No problem, it works perfectly.
When MIUI14 is installed, a new version of TWRP is installed with it.

Edit: My phone is Mi 11 Ultra
Hi. I have Mi 11 Pro with same TWRP 3.6.2_12 v5.1_A12. I really don˝t want to install new TWRP if that is not a must. Can You please explain the procedure how did You flash new Miui 14. Do I have to wipe anything before or after the install? Will I lose my data and pictures and stuff or it is just updateing the existing version of Miui? Sorry for my questions. I know everything is writen so many times but I don˝t do that everyday and I am a bit afraid of eventual problems. Thanks for understanding.

Hi. I have Mi 11 Pro with same TWRP 3.6.2_12 v5.1_A12. I really don˝t want to install new TWRP if that is not a must. Can You please explain the procedure how did You flash new Miui 14. Do I have to wipe anything before or after the install? Will I lose my data and pictures and stuff or it is just updateing the existing version of Miui? Sorry for my questions. I know everything is writen so many times but I don˝t do that everyday and I am a bit afraid of eventual problems. Thanks for understanding.
Your data will not be deleted. Enter twrp, find the rom from the install section and flash it. If you see red errors at the end, ignore it. Reboot the system and enjoy.

I did it as following:

1- I downloaded Stable ROM for my Mi 11 Ultra in my PC from this link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jsKyUOxHRFlM6OVMv3P4X6mlHI0kyEyy/view?usp=sharing) because speed of mirrors Sourgeforce was low
2- I put this file in my device by USB
3- I booted in TWRP my phone (ON + Volume up simultaneously)
4- Install the ROM and reboot to system (it took about 2 or 3 minutes) (like picture attached)

Before reboot to system, some error messages appeared, but I ignored them.

EDIT: No wipe or format data is needed. Apps data, photos and files were preserved.

1674405402522.png

Reactions: ovbicc
I did it as following:

1- I downloaded Stable ROM for my Mi 11 Ultra in my PC from this link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jsKyUOxHRFlM6OVMv3P4X6mlHI0kyEyy/view?usp=sharing) because speed of mirrors Sourgeforce was low
2- I put this file in my device by USB
3- I booted in TWRP my phone (ON + Volume up simultaneously)
4- Install the ROM and reboot to system (it took about 2 or 3 minutes) (like picture attached)

Before reboot to system, some error messages appeared, but I ignored them.

EDIT: No wipe or format data is needed. Apps data, photos and files were preserved.

View attachment 45910
Thanks!! :emoji_punch::emoji_beers:

Hi I have a XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA with stable xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.13.0 SKACNXM.
I would like to upgrade to miui 14.
What kind of installation I have to do 1 or 2?
1 - With TWRP -
What are the steps to do for this type of procedure?
2 - Updating via updater app -
I try this one but send me these message:
A - Your device supports "Seamless System Updates", remember to select "Slot A" when prompted in TWRP.
B - "Internal memory is encrypted. After the device has booted into recovery, enter the unlock password".
And so I Stopped it because I'm afraid of doing damage.
Could someone explain to me what I need to do to update MIUI correctly?
I will lose my data and apps by updating to miui 14?
Thank you very much

Hi I have a XIAOMI Mi 11 ULTRA with stable xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.13.0 SKACNXM.
I would like to upgrade to miui 14.
What kind of installation I have to do 1 or 2?
1 - With TWRP -
What are the steps to do for this type of procedure?
2 - Updating via updater app -
I try this one but send me these message:
A - Your device supports "Seamless System Updates", remember to select "Slot A" when prompted in TWRP.
B - "Internal memory is encrypted. After the device has booted into recovery, enter the unlock password".
And so I Stopped it because I'm afraid of doing damage.
Could someone explain to me what I need to do to update MIUI correctly?
I will lose my data and apps by updating to miui 14?
Thank you very much
If you already had an A12 compatible recovery installed, all you had to do was enter your unlock pin and it would have flashed the new version (and as a bonus update your TWRP to an A13 compatible version at the same time).

Otherwise follow the guide in the How-To section to update to the newest A12 compatible TWRP and then flash the new rom. Instructions are all here between the OP and the How To Install A custom Recovery thread in the Q&A section.

If You are on 13.0.13. stable then You must have installed TWRP because 13.0.13. stable is recovery (TWRP) Rom. If You have it, just follow the instructions I got 5,6 post before because I migrate from 13.0.13. stable to new 14 Miui. I have Mi 11 Pro and our devices uses the same Rom and TWRP. Wait for someone clever than me to confirm that, but I think it is the wright answer ;-)

Reactions: mik101
If you already had an A12 compatible recovery installed, all you had to do was enter your unlock pin and it would have flashed the new version (and as a bonus update your TWRP to an A13 compatible version at the same time).

Otherwise follow the guide in the How-To section to update to the newest A12 compatible TWRP and then flash the new rom. Instructions are all here between the OP and the How To Install A custom Recovery thread in the Q&A section.
I have installed this Recovery:
Team Win Recovery Project 3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra_v5.1_A12

Reactions: mik101
i have mi11i what twrp version i need? i cant with 3.6 skkk, pls link ty
What version of MIUI do you have on there now? Supply relevant information.
If you're on Android 12 now, use the A12 version for haydenpro.