MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, someone notice this wifi issue? I think the Wi-Fi on MIUI 13 didn't drain battery like that.
It's a X3 pro with a clean installation.

Attachments

• IMG_20230224_180240_844.jpg
    IMG_20230224_180240_844.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: thevlad
dear friends can i update next xiaomi.eu 14 rom, via updater app, on my renoir if twrp in renoir cannot decrypt android 13 data?
If your current TWRP decrypts your data before the upgrade you'll be fine. If it doesn't decrypt right now, then you have the wrong TWRP version and no you shouldn't update without fixing that first.

You other option is to flash it via fastboot on a computer because Renoir is a hybrid rom. It should update your TWRP to a compatible version for next time if you do.

Or change your TWRP manually if you want to flash it via TWRP.

Hi, someone notice this wifi issue? I think the Wi-Fi on MIUI 13 didn't drain battery like that.
It's a X3 pro with a clean installation.
You prolly installed some malware. My MIUI 14 doesn't have that Wi-Fi icon or am I missing something?

Hello, after installing miui 14 by fastboot on my poco x4 gt, I choose an mp3 format tone for ringtone but when they call me it only sounds a system tone, with system tones it can be changed but not with other mp3 tones
Hello. I have the same device and I would like to ask if you have found any official twrp recovery. An unofficial one I tried to install bricked my device.

Sign in to network doesn't show the address and the "✓" button... (Sometimes register site too).. Poco f3 stable

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-24-23-03-58-787_com.android.captiveportallogin.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-24-23-03-58-787_com.android.captiveportallogin.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 150
If your current TWRP decrypts your data before the upgrade you'll be fine. If it doesn't decrypt right now, then you have the wrong TWRP version and no you shouldn't update without fixing that first.

You other option is to flash it via fastboot on a computer because Renoir is a hybrid rom. It should update your TWRP to a compatible version for next time if you do.

Or change your TWRP manually if you want to flash it via TWRP.
Thanks
Unluckily i have the right one but doesn't decrypti

Running 14 on a Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, the fingerprint sensor is significantly faster & text on push notifications much more readable, thanks!

Reactions: banie01
Just upgraded my Xiaomi S12 Ultra from 14.0.3.0 to 14.0.10.0
Faced with a Bluetooth bug. When making a call being connected to my car via BT, the mic and sound are kind of ignored by the phone. So, I cannot hear and another participant does not hear me. Tested with BT headset and no issues. So, it only happens when I connect my phone to the car. There was no such problem on previous FW versions.
Is someone facing with the same? Does someone know if BT app has been changed recently? Is there a workaround? I really enjoy hands free when using the phone in a car :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lpsouzalima
I use 12S mayfly.
When i install V14.0.7.0 from V14.0.4.0 by recovery. I received message "Failed to mount 'system_ext'", but it reboot normally.
Is that OK?

Attachments

• IMG_20230225_231821-min.jpg
    IMG_20230225_231821-min.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
Is there somewhere I can see if my phone is yet to be updated or if support has ended? I have a Redmi Note 9S and I would like to know if there will be a MIUI 14 ROM for it. I know that on the home page it shows all supported devices, but it doesn't say if any will be included later or what are there will be the only ones and there will be no inclusion of any more? Thanks!

Reactions: Takaishi
Great rom as always given from this great team.
Run perfectly on my Poco F2 pro.
There is Only a few things i missed from the weekly roms. The security app dont have the possibility to exclude apps that dont generate traffic on the Internet, I have mobile tariff that excludes certain social apps.
Another thing I need is automatic tasks. I could, for example, whenever the phone connected to the Bluetooth of the car, which connected the mobile access point to internet the car
I also liked more of the layout of the control panel of miui 13

Mi 11 lite 5g ne Lisa, I am on latest 14.0.6.0, updated via fastboot from 14.0.5.0. I have theme reset to standard from time to time. I only apply Icons, and these are reset to stock after a while.

Mi 11 lite 5g ne Lisa, I am on latest 14.0.6.0, updated via fastboot from 14.0.5.0. I have theme reset to standard from time to time. I only apply Icons, and these are reset to stock after a while.
Fixed.. download ROM again..

In the LISA rom, there is still a bug in the Italian translation in the lock screen, where a prefix with the name of an animal, in this case "tiger" appears before the weekday

1677408254411.png

Reactions: GiacoBartowski
Hello, after installing miui 14 by fastboot on my poco x4 gt, I choose an mp3 format tone for ringtone but when they call me it only sounds a system tone, with system tones it can be changed but not with other mp3 tones
Fixed, if it works from the themes app and from settings it only runs the three on the first screen

how frequently stable rom are released ? 1 per month or ? I can not find that info
There really isn't a set schedule. It seems to be when there are big enough changes to warrant it and it when the developers have time in between focusing on the weekly dev releases.

Reactions: Marko94