MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Updated my Poco F2 pro to MIUi 14 yesterday.
Noticeably quicker and the phone seems to have improved battery drain.
The battery drain improvement is more likely attributable to a recent Dexcom app update than the new FW

I have 1 question regarding the Mi Hub?
Is this due to be translated in a future update?

Hi guys, I have a problem with my LISA device with the latest update 14.0.6.0: In fastboot, there are several errors such "cannot load images tz, uefisecapp, vbmeta, xbl, xblconfig, vendor_boot" and now I'm stuck in fastboot mode. Please help

• Haha
Reactions: thevlad
Hello, not sure if this has been reported, but I upgraded to the latest stable release of Miui 14 for my 11T Pro (vili) version 14.0.1.0. I have only seen two quirks so far, and I would like to know if they're solvable:

1.- Split screen isn't working anymore, it used to work on Miui 13 just fine. On recent apps, I keep the app I want to split screen, but the screen freezes instead of showing the options. It's not such a big deal, by pressing the back button, the system keeps running just fine.

2.- Can I reflash TWRP? I updated via the updater app, and today I tried to boot into TWRP, but instead it booted into the stock recovery. Not sure why I lost it.

Thank you for your time, and kudos to the devs
There are plenty guides on the net even YouTube if you want to flash permanently the TWRP, also if you want to root it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
About the split screen I do not see that function in mine, tell where is it so I can test it.

Hi All,

I am using Xiaomi 12s Pro with 14.0.4 EU Stable Version.

I wanna upgrade to 14.0.7 EU Stable Version via Recovery Mode.

I am unable to upgrade as it has nothing to install in TWRP as attached.

Could anyone enlighten me?

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.36 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.36 PM.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 119
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.36 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.36 PM (1).jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 132
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.36 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.36 PM (2).jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 142
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.35 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.35 PM.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 135
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.34 PM.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 118
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.35 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-26 at 11.27.35 PM (1).jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 131
You need to use TWRP for android 13. https://sourceforge.net/projects/re...p-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A13-unicorn-skkk.img/download

How to install TWRP:

You can also update the ROM using the fastboot method.

Just dirty flashed MIUI 14 on my Poco F2 Pro, so far it works great but biometric authentication for banking apps still don't work :( anyone else?

Updated my Poco F2 pro to MIUi 14 yesterday.
Noticeably quicker and the phone seems to have improved battery drain.
The battery drain improvement is more likely attributable to a recent Dexcom app update than the new FW

I have 1 question regarding the Mi Hub?
Is this due to be translated in a future update?
I have the same phone. What is this dexcom app you speak of? Also, does biometric authentication (fingerprint) work with your banking apps on MIUI 14?

Thanks for the Rom! On Poco F3, it all went smoothly. I was wondering, I don't really find anything new. Maybe a bit better performance, and animations, but that's it. How does this Mi Smart Hub supposed to work?

Good night. I can't find the corresponding version of miui 14 for Mi 11T Pro. Can anyone help me? I only find the stable one, and I would like the weekly one.
Thank you so much

Hello everybody. I don't know if this would be the right place to post this, but... Something about the bluetooth menu for headphones? Before it appeared (I used miui 14 global) but now I need to use an application to enter the phone settings (transparency, noise cancellation).

I'm using the latest version available for the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE

Reactions: Kisadi55
Hi all. I completed the recovery for Lisa, it should be suitable for working with your firmware (any miui).

Works:
  • ADB
  • Decryption of /data
  • MTP
  • Flashing (opengapps, roms, images and so on)
  • Backup/Restore
  • USB OTG
  • CPU temperature
  • Vibration
  • A/B partition functions
  • ADB SIDELOAD
  • SD-CARD

There are plenty guides on the net even YouTube if you want to flash permanently the TWRP, also if you want to root it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
About the split screen I do not see that function in mine, tell where is it so I can test it.
Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but I do think the function is called split screen. It's where you put two apps at the same time on the screen? Anyway, the bug is as follows:

- By going to the recent apps menu, if I keep the app I want to split pressed, no options appear and the screen freezes unless I hit the back button.

- I state that the function no longer works, because if I want to put an app that does not support split screen, (in this case the security app), these options appear but the split screen button is blacked out.

Thank you for your help btw!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-26-21-11-17-210_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-26-21-11-17-210_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2023-02-26-21-10-44-957_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-26-21-10-44-957_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
Does anyone know how to config the statistic of the mobile network data by day in the notification area? Not by total?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if it's a repeat.
I have two questions:
1. why stamp fastboot firmware when a simple module with sideload support is 4-lines in BoardConfig+2 add two files.
2. If for some reason the OTA build is not possible, then isn't it more convenient to release an update.zip for fastboot by placing inside "android-info.txt ". This option can be expanded in two mouse clicks.

Thanks

Hi, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if it's a repeat.
I have two questions:
1. why stamp fastboot firmware when a simple module with sideload support is 4-lines in BoardConfig+2 add two files.
2. If for some reason the OTA build is not possible, then isn't it more convenient to release an update.zip for fastboot by placing inside "android-info.txt ". This option can be expanded in two mouse clicks.

Thanks
great.. so you can do it by yourself then..

• Haha
Reactions: mik101
I mean in the notification area?
You configure it through the security app, but it looks like only monthly is currently available for the counter in the notification center.
You can monitor daily usage as dkpost3 mentioned, but it won't allow you to configure it to auto disable data or set a warning when you pass a certain threshold like you want it to for a "daily plan". I think he misunderstood what you were asking for.

• Haha
Reactions: thevlad and Encell
there is no source code for MIUI...
doesn't the GPL license oblige Xiaomi to publish the source code?

Once again, I apologize for the stupid questions. I was just trying to find their sources... and apart from the scattered modules, I didn't find anything.

doesn't the GPL license oblige Xiaomi to publish the source code?

Once again, I apologize for the stupid questions. I was just trying to find their sources... and apart from the scattered modules, I didn't find anything.
Kernel sources. That's about it, and even then they seem pretty slow to update the original kernel source releases, if they ever do.

Last edited:
Reactions: dkpost3