MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi there!
I have one very simply question. How long will Poco F3 get updates?
Xiaomi has announced weeklies will stop at the end of April, so that is when they'll stop from .EU. As far as stable builds go, that is yet to be determined, and relys on Xiaomi to continue to release them so the .EU devs can modify and update for us here.

Xiaomi has announced weeklies will stop at the end of April, so that is when they'll stop from .EU. As far as stable builds go, that is yet to be determined, and relys on Xiaomi to continue to release them so the .EU devs can modify and update for us here.
What is the experience from xiaomi. How long have you been supporting the stable?

What is the experience from xiaomi. How long have you been supporting the stable?
April 11, 2021 it looks like according to Sourceforge. You can look yourself to be sure. All previous builds are on Sourceforge at the link in the OP.

If you don't already have one, I probably wouldn't consider buying one at this point if I were you. Its succesor, the F4 has been out since last summer already.

April 11, 2021 it looks like according to Sourceforge. You can look yourself to be sure. All previous builds are on Sourceforge at the link in the OP.

If you don't already have one, I probably wouldn't consider buying one at this point if I were you. Its succesor, the F4 has been out since last summer already.
how long will they support the stable? that's what my question was about. Now i have one F3 and i am good with this. And dont want to change. But i am affraid about the privacy and banking apps in the future if they will not support at least the security patches.

how long will they support the stable? that's what my question was about. Now i have one F3 and i am good with this. And dont want to change. But i am affraid about the privacy and banking apps in the future if they will not support at least the security patches.
That is up to Xiaomi. You'll have to ask them. We're not mind readers.

... i hope all roms get tested before release ...
Not sure how you imagine that to be possible. You think we have all of the devices we provide ROMs for?
Anyway, we don't have a Xiaomi Civi, not sure how I can help here.

is it possible that, in a future release, we are allowed to launch all com.miui.powerkeeper activities without root access so we can check "real" battery capacity and all of its goodies?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am using Xiaomi 12s Pro with 14.0.4 EU Stable Version.

I wanna upgrade to 14.0.7 EU Stable Version via Recovery Mode.

I am unable to upgrade as it has nothing to install in TWRP as attached.

Could anyone enlighten me?

Thanks a lot.u
unlock your device (no pin code, fingerprint etc)

what you listed does not apply to a phone that was made by a Chinese company that transfers your data to third parties

Hello everyone. Does anyone have problems with the private folder of the gallery? Since I installed the xiaomi.eu Miui 13 rom, I have had the problem that the option to add items to the private folder does not appear. I upgraded to miui 14 hoping the issue would go away but it keeps coming up. My device is a Xiaomi 11T Pro (vili). I would appreciate help

Last edited:
Hello. I upgraded my Poco F2 pro also with no errors. Nice Rom, fast and smooth with less battery drain. Before upgrading I removes all passwords and fingerprints, but I forgot to remove the data protection Passwort.
So I have one problem:
In data manager I can't get access to my private data / folder. I protected it with PIN and fingerprint. When I try to open it (Swipe down in data manager) with a fingerprint , I will be asked for a pattern cause I did it now the first time after the update .....and there ist no way to change it to a pin! So I can't get access to my private data!
Anyone else or got a nyone hints to fix it?
Btw. Banking apps are working with fingerprint except DKB Banking with white blue icon. But it's a problem with the app. Another one with black blue icon (beta) works fine.

is it possible that, in a future release, we are allowed to launch all com.miui.powerkeeper activities without root access so we can check "real" battery capacity and all of its goodies?

Thanks in advance.
They are meant for engineering, not for bored consumers. Either way, it's fully in Chinese, it will remain untouched by us.

Reactions: PaperKing13
Hi,
I have installed MIUI 14; the battery consumption is very high in compare with MIUI 13.
Also, I have a problem with the audio selector, as if the device is connected to a Bluetooth device, I can't change the audio output
is there any fix?
many thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-28-10-45-47-521_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-28-10-45-47-521_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: suharik85
For anyone having notification issues; use the Dev rom. The issue does not seem to be present in the dev rom.

For anyone on Poco F2 Pro/ K30 Pro. Do you see any changes? Apart from wallpapers there's literally no change and can't find a single new feature from MIUI 14, not even memory extension. Am I missing something? Do I need to do a clean install or this is the MIUI 14 we get for this device?
After dirty flashing from the last beta I did notice some minor changes:
- System apps got updated and some got a redesign (i.e. weather, file manager, compass, recorder).
- In the Gallery it is now possible to select text in pictures by long pressing on it.
- New icons in settings.
- Some options in settings are gone, like "miui labs" – probably because it's a stable rom now.
- "Screen time" in settings is apparently something new.
- I couldn't find the feature of "minimizing" apps to the side of the screen, that was available in the last beta.
- There is now the "Mi Smart Hub" button in Recents to which you can drag the current app. Couldn't find a way to remove it.
- Security patch got updated to february 2023.
- Maybe placebo, but feels a little smoother.

Been using the Global ROM for my Note 10 Pro (sweet) for as long as I can remember. Thinking of switching to xiaomi.eu ROM once the MIUI 14 Stable comes out!