MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, cause of the problem with passwort of private data: tahnks root and :

settings put secure privacy_password_is_open 0
settings put secure secure access_control_lock_enabled 0

i was able to reset my password for my private data.
But if i set a new password for it, ist only a pattern, no pin etc...
And if i set a pattern and store it, then put in the same pattern again it say ; "not the correct one" ???
any suggestions?
I reinstall the rom again, nothing helps...

Hi everyone,

I see latest build for Lisa is hybrid. Does it mean it will install a twrp (or same) recovery or I'm out of subject ?

It means you can install this ROM in an optional way.
Fastboot method and recovery (TWRP) method.

Reactions: katerpanne
Yes, I understand it's hybrid.
I just would like to know this : If I flash fastboot, will it install custom recovery, to allow recovery install of future releases ?

Hi guys and girls

Having some issues

I have downloaded the stable release Zip of Xioami eu MIUI 14 on both device and PC, have transferred to device internal storage. However when I boot into recovery I cannot locate the Zip, Its not at the bottom of the install file list (TWRP / install after pressing install ZIP, the file is not in the SD folder within TWRP, and is not in Media / 0 filer either)

Im not sure where Im going wrong, could it be that I must flash updated TWRP? currently using TWRP 3.6.2_mi11ultraV6.0_12

Any help or advice appreciated

is Xiaomi 13 Pro official global rom from xiaomi itself out yet? Where to download the official version?

vt17s

Yes, TWRP should be part of the ROM.
For Poco F3, TWRP will be installed when the ROM installation is done using the fastboot method.

Reactions: vt17s
Code:
[System]
Fix: Couldn't use Intune in some cases
Updated Android Security Patch to February 2023. Increased system security.
All previous Miui 14 had a problem with notifications even with system applications Do you know if this serious problem has been resolved.
Thanks a lot man

Hi guys and girls

Having some issues

I have downloaded the stable release Zip of Xioami eu MIUI 14 on both device and PC, have transferred to device internal storage. However when I boot into recovery I cannot locate the Zip, Its not at the bottom of the install file list (TWRP / install after pressing install ZIP, the file is not in the SD folder within TWRP, and is not in Media / 0 filer either)

Im not sure where Im going wrong, could it be that I must flash updated TWRP? currently using TWRP 3.6.2_mi11ultraV6.0_12

Any help or advice appreciated
Can you see the rest of your data on the SD card? If not, then you didn't update TWRP. That's your problem. Go read the how to in the Q&A section. You can also just do it via the fastboot built in scrips from a PC if you're using your PC to download the update anyway (for hybrid roms)...

Hello, do I need to install TWRP to install the firmware, or can I install directly via Fastboot?
You didn't say your device, so look in the OP. If it's hybrid it can be installed either way, if it's recovery for your device then you'll need TWRP. Follow the instructions for your device in the Q&A section. There is a whole thread on how to install recoveries if needed.

Reactions: katerpanne
You didn't say your device, so look in the OP. If it's hybrid it can be installed either way, if it's recovery for your device then you'll need TWRP. Follow the instructions for your device in the Q&A section. There is a whole thread on how to install recoveries if needed.
I'm sorry I forgot to write the phone model, I have a Redmi Note 10, and it holds a Hybrid if you believe the list, so I was wondering if it was desirable to install TWRP

I'm sorry I forgot to write the phone model, I have a Redmi Note 10, and it holds a Hybrid if you believe the list, so I was wondering if it was desirable to install TWRP
If you flash it with fastboot it should install TWRP along with it for future upgrades (if there was a TWRP version available at the time of release) to save you the trouble of flashing it first, unless you really want to. Either way will work with the hybrid versions.

Reactions: MurakumoJP
If you flash it with fastboot it should install TWRP along with it for future upgrades (if there was a TWRP version available at the time of release) to save you the trouble of flashing it first, unless you really want to. Either way will work with the hybrid versions.
Thank you.

Reactions: mik101
I can't create a shortcut to a website as an App for the Homescreen.
No App in the Homescreen to find.

Xiaomi 12 - xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.6.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13.zip

I can't create a shortcut to a website as an App for the Homescreen.
No App in the Homescreen to find.

Xiaomi 12 - xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.6.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13.zip

Edit: If you change the app permissions for Chrome to allow changing homescreen shortcuts this will work fine, at least on dev builds, at least on my F3. Someone on stable will have to try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayr4n
Can you see the rest of your data on the SD card? If not, then you didn't update TWRP. That's your problem. Go read the how to in the Q&A section. You can also just do it via the fastboot built in scrips from a PC if you're using your PC to download the update anyway (for hybrid roms)...
All sorted made the shift from weekly to stable after updating TWRP as you said. I did get some red error messages eg failed to mount at the end of the install scripts but soldiered on and all is okay. Im no expert just some trailer and error mainly error tbh...
Thanks for your help and to devs for their work!

Cheers

All sorted made the shift from weekly to stable after updating TWRP as you said. I did get some red error messages eg failed to mount at the end of the install scripts but soldiered on and all is okay. Im no expert just some trailer and error mainly error tbh...
Thanks for your help and to devs for their work!

Cheers
Those remount errors are nothing to worry about unless you had more zips to install afterward. Then I would go reboot -> reboot to recovery and then install the additional zips. Otherwise you can just reboot as you did. You can see in the logs that it flashed successfully before the remount errors..I believe it would have said status(0). Cheers.

Reactions: Teedums
Add to home screen from within Chrome doesn't work on the dev builds either. You might be able to do it through the widgets manager. Long press an empty spot on the home screen. Then click widgets -> search symbol -> android widgets (at the bottom) -> then you'll see the chrome ones. I'm on the dev builds though and don't have stable installed so it may not be 100% identical.
thanks, unfortunately does not work with an custom link