MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

hi, i would like to know if eu rom for poco f4 supports 90fps in codm and pubgm, also 120fps in wild rift. thanks

Because the weekly rom has newer features and security patch level.
I just risk and flash stable over weekly, and boom it was boot without problem,all data saved, everything, I was surprised.. I was spent one hour transferring files to laptop , data ,pics, music ..at the end... Dirty flash work...

All settings saved, even my alarm was stay.. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-05-10-11-46.png
    Screenshot_2023-03-05-10-11-46.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20230305_170527_397.jpg
    IMG_20230305_170527_397.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 522
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dutchgio and 4fun20
Flashed MIUI 14 stable on top of my MIUI13 via updater on Xioami 11 Ultra and everything seem to be updated, but there is no network anymore. Cellular does not go LTE, phone shows offline, looks like cellular is resetting all the time as there is X very often. Is there some new setting that needs to be aware of?

Manually trying to select 4G it will say cannot connect and only can connect 2G cellular.
Tried resetting network settings.

Full Factory Reset with formatting partitions didn't help either. Phone stays 2G without internet.

So maybe small warning: So I assume that MIU14 Stable doesn't work for Xiaomi Ultra 11.. Even though everything else was working.. but only cellular doesnt.
What's your service provider and check your APN settings

Usually, you shouldn't care about that. If you do, try flashing logo.img with fastboot to 'logo_ab' from an official Global ROM for your device. If something goes wrong, that's on you.
Actually it is not worrisome, just a small detail, thanks in advance for all the work to the developers of miui.eu, I have been using it on many devices for years, it would be a great detail to be able to have a poco boot on a poco device, thank you.

Wait u mean for official global rom miui 14 isn't out yet?. I thought I found a link to download it.. Maybe that's why the rom wasn't play protect certified?
Official EEA is out...it's just not the global rom. Should be play protect certified. Mine is and I'm on MIUI14 with no other issues.

I use fluid navigation gestures and a method I found in Xiaomi eu forum to hide navigation bar via wireless adb necessary every time I reboot.
I am not rooted.

Envoyé de mon 2203121C en utilisant Tapatalk
Try this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.hisn.mygesture

Still maintained and no problems with closing in background (after the usual permission to autorun and not restriction in battery).

Also there is a magisk module to hide the navigation bar (not full screen gestures).

Last edited:
Actually it is not worrisome, just a small detail, thanks in advance for all the work to the developers of miui.eu, I have been using it on many devices for years, it would be a great detail to be able to have a poco boot on a poco device, thank you.
ROM is based on China ROM with compatibility with the POCO global model, so while you have the POCO model, others have the Redmi model.
Including both logos is impossible, so we just don't touch it.

Hi mod!
This rom very good on my Redmi 9T.
But:
1. Device name is Note 9 4g
2. Theme app is China version
Please fix thats!
Thank you for Developers!
Sorry for my English

Hi mod!
This rom very good on my Redmi 9T.
But:
1. Device name is Note 9 4g
2. Theme app is China version
Please fix thats!
Thank you for Developers!
Sorry for my English
1. Not really a problem, it's the same device.
2. Yes, and always has been. Nothing to fix here. Global app isn't comparable to Chinese one.

Reactions: mrkimi84
How to return the NFC icon to the status bar on x3pro m14 a13? Or where to download a patch to restore it.

But someone needs it. Why can't a recovery patch be released? Or tell me where to fix it to get the icon back NFC.NFC.

Reactions: jolas
Hi , Any chances for this month Miui 14 EU released for Redmi note 10 Pro (Sweet) or it will take too long ?

Thank you also for Developers!

Hi , Any chances for this month Miui 14 EU released for Redmi note 10 Pro (Sweet) or it will take too long ?

Thank you also for Developers!
Up to Xiaomi. Global MIUI 14 was not released yet for sweet. EEA ROM is not normal Global ROM.

EDIT: Never mind, we just got a link, we'll upload soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: dtfmi and Equinox
Xiaomi Lite 11 5g ne was on weekly 13, the second oldest build. I, never flashed to the latest weekly 13 build.

Had orange fox recovery, changed that to the newer twrp that supports Android 13 that was just built at the end of February. You can find it on xda developers.

Downloaded the latest stable 14 build, used the updater application to apply without format.

Battery life is now amazing. Very happy.

play store not working. unable to install apps. device sweet. latest eu 14. tried clearing data and uninstall updates. still not works. any solution ??

Hello, i have redmi note 11 pro 5g global with miui 13 and i just need wait for update correct?
or i need do something

play store not working. unable to install apps. device sweet. latest eu 14. tried clearing data and uninstall updates. still not works. any solution ??
Did it later work? Am waiting to flash, wanted to wait for next version, but since its stable might take forever for new update to come, so i might risk it.