MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

play store not working. unable to install apps. device sweet. latest eu 14. tried clearing data and uninstall updates. still not works. any solution ??
the same for me.
redmi note 10 pro,
Xiaomi.EU 14.0.1.0 TKFMIXM Global
with OrangeFox-R12.1_3-Unofficial-sweet

installed.

i can not install apps through playstore and normal apks.

is china version have hebrew lang? beacuse there is no global stable 14miui rom right now for 11 ultra.
and can i install google play on it?

thx.

is china version have hebrew lang? beacuse there is no global stable 14miui rom right now for 11 ultra.
and can i install google play on it?

thx.
screenshot with languages.

ps. wrong model.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-08-08-21-52-643_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-08-08-21-52-643_com.android.settings.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 143
On Poco F3 stable release. It has a lot of issues to solve.
Delayed or no notification at all.
Having issue on ShareIt (Hotspot restart error)
And more!
Thanks.

My Redmi Note 10 Pro is currently on MIUI V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12.

Upon checking sourceforge, there are 3 new updates for my phone.

1) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.16.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12
2) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.18.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12
3) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.1.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13

Would there be a problem if I skip 1 and 2 and just flash MIUI 14 directly?

My Redmi Note 10 Pro is currently on MIUI V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12.

Upon checking sourceforge, there are 3 new updates for my phone.

1) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.16.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12
2) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.18.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12
3) xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.1.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13

Would there be a problem if I skip 1 and 2 and just flash MIUI 14 directly?
You can go stright to latest

Reactions: SupremeEve
Follow up. Can I go back to MIUI 13 if I found to 14 to be buggy? What would the process be like of doing that?
That would be a downgrade so you would have to install the fastboot rom zip (muioui 13) with the option "First install bat" (clean install)

Can I just flash the last MIUI 13 update in the recovery since it's a recovery rom?
Because it would be a downgrade (from android 14 to android 13) there would be a high risk to have problems. That's why it's better to do a clean installation. I think that if your miui 13 rom is a recovery rom you have to do a clean installation through recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: SupremeEve
Because it would be a downgrade (from android 14 to android 13) there would be a high risk to have problems. That's why it's better to do a clean installation. I think that if your miui 13 rom is a recovery rom you can also do a clean installation through recovery.
I see. Thank you.

Hi. Are there any bugs in the latest stable version for Mi10t Pro? I read somewhere that there is a problem with the camera. I would be glad if you inform me. Good forums.

Hi. Are there any bugs in the latest stable version for Mi10t Pro? I read somewhere that there is a problem with the camera. I would be glad if you inform me. Good forums.
You can try and tell us if the camera works or not, we have no way of knowing besides user feedback.

Xiaomi 12T Pro here. After a week on stable I have to say that it has been an amazing work. Everything is snappy, no bugs, good camera, amazing battery.
Would like to thank the Devs for the great job done here.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Successfully flashed new update on 12T Pro, everything works flawless, finally the bug with bokeh app crashing got fixed, also super icons finally fixed too. Good job

Hello. Can anyone help me?
I have miui 14.0.3 stable on Mix 4. And now i have got a problem.
I switched the region and language several times looking for some options and one important thing broke for me... Quick ball
I just can't turn it on... I got my old settings back. I even tried to restore from a backup but nothing worked.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-01-23-40-168_com.miui.touchassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-01-23-40-168_com.miui.touchassistant.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
It's fine. There are very few and minor bugs and I can't even remember what they are :)
Edit: oops, youre asking for the pro and I'm using non-pro. They're identical, except for the main camera. But I think the camera bug was fixed long ago anyway.

Last edited: