MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, I have Xiaomi 13 FUXI
I am still waiting to flash EU ROM but am wondering, does the EU ROM have Mi Roaming app / services ?

Hi!

I have Mi 10T Pro with latest weekly MIUI 13 ROM(22.10.26.).
Can I install MIUI 14 Stable without format data?

Yesterday I updated the Mi 10T pro, I don't see any drastic changes, everything works as it should. As for personalization, where are the super icons?

Hi everyone. I have a problem with MIUI 14 on mi 11 Venus. Last versione available now.
My notifications are missing, some do no arrive, others when i unlock the phone they desappear. Simeone know how to fix?
It Is a fresh install

Reactions: gogosoft
Hi. please help, I have a problem with MIUI 14.0.2.0 (Civi) it's boot loop on fastboot and cannot update or install with data format, for now i have rollback to 14.0.1.0 and everything works again

I just updated via Updater app (RN10PRO/ sweet). Choose package -> rebooted automatically. Everything is working smoothly. Didn't notice any major changes yet. Thanks devs for this and for all your work for this community.

Hi guys,

New here. Been following this for a while now. Just installed the Stable MIUI 14 on my 11T Pro (Vili). I discovered, Instagram is not available for download. Even when I get the .apk file.

Is this a common problem, or is this solvable by moving onto the weekly ROMS?

Regards,

Jacco

On Poco F3 stable release. It has a lot of issues to solve.
Delayed or no notification at all.
Having issue on ShareIt (Hotspot restart error)
And more!
Thanks.
I have no issues at all with Xiaomi.EU 14.0.0.5 on my Poco F3.

I first did a clean install of Official China 14.0.0.5 via Fastboot with MiFlash.

Afterwards I clean installed Xiaomi.EU 14.0.0.5 via Fastboot method.

I just backed up all my files and apps before hand and restored what I needed.

MIUI 14 seems faster, smoother and has better battery on my Poco F3 with clean install.

No issue with delayed notifications or launcher crashing and I'm able to add my cards to Google Wallet (but have not tested NFC in store yet).

*One thing I noticed is the latest MIUI Mail app has some Chinese text under the subject line in my inbox in the lighter grey text for the email summary.*

Last edited:
Reactions: mik101
MIUI14 IN MI 10T PRO

NO :
Dual Band WiFi Speed Boost

No Super Icons

Can't install Magisk
1 and 3 are both working on Poco F3 on the dev builds. 2 is Xiaomi dependant. Some roms get them, some don't. It's an inconsistency on their part and something the .EU devs don't really have control over. The can't install Magisk is somewhat surprising. What recovery are you using?

1 and 3 are both working on Poco F3 on the dev builds. 2 is Xiaomi dependant. Some roms get them, some don't. It's an inconsistency on their part and something the .EU devs don't really have control over. The can't install Magisk is somewhat surprising. What recovery are you using?
i'm using twrp /teamwin 3.6.0_11-RedmiK30SUltra_v3.2_A12

The notification issue is VERY serious. There seem to be two main problems, unrelated to each other. When notifications arrive, unlocking the phone with either fingerprint or face ID automatically deletes them. The other problem is that some applications simply do not receive notifications, regardless of the app's energy saving settings. At least for the problem of automatically deleting notifications, is there a solution? It is absurd that this happens on so many devices and no one is doing anything about it. There are numerous reports of this bug but no one seems to care. Thank you for understanding.

i'm using twrp /teamwin 3.6.0_11-RedmiK30SUltra_v3.2_A12
Not specific enough. For example SKKK builds include the functionality to patch the bootloader with Magisk without even flashing the .zip file.
You can find a newer build here:

And flashing instructions here. Make sure you follow the instructions for apollo:

Then you should have no issues installing Magisk.

Hello,
i have a 11 Lite 5G and yesterday I got 14.0.3 MIUI release. After the installation, microphone does not work as well as speakers and headphones. So i can't receive any call or make it. Moreover, WA vocals do not start as well as any videos and i don't know if there are other issues on other apps but, for example, android auto does not work. Is there someone who could help me?

Follow up on Xiaomi.EU 14.0.0.5 on my Poco F3.

I now have the latest Magisk and SafetyNet Fix installed and the phone is rooted.

Google Play Store is still certified and I can still download Netflix and all my paid apps.

I undervolted the GPU with KonaBess, removed some default bloated apps I do not use with ADBTools and capped my charging at 90% with AccA.

Everything still works without any issues, if there are any bugs it must be very minor and not Rom or user experience breaking.

On Redmi note 10 pro (sweet) miui 14.0.1.0 almost everything works fine once twrp 3.7.0 is installed (multiple apps can't install from playstore otherwise)

The only problem I found is that the widgets don't stick to home, for instance the clock+weather one complains it can't access location if I turn on airplane mode, and disappears from home

Even a simple clock doesn't stick and eventually disappears, not sure what triggers it yet though

And changing wallpaper often "reorganizes" the home icons/folders, a bit annoying but not a big deal

Otherwise everything is faster with better battery life than MIUI13
Night reading mode looks better in the blacks

However, we can't adjust night reading "intensity" anymore which is a bit of a regression, and more important

- There's no dynamic 60/120 refresh rate anymore, which is quite a big regression

Great job for a first release though, the tradeoffs are well worth it so far :)

I flashed stable A13 ROM for Xiaomi 11T Pro.
After a couple of days, tried to reboot (softreset) an had a bootloop on Mi logo.
Flashed stock ROM and again eu A13 stable ROM, and after a couple days again the same problem.
I use only applications from play store, so I can not understant what is goin wrong.
Phone is brand new and bootloader is unlocked (10 days ago)
Please, can someone help me, I'm really dissapointed to start again from scratch

Hello ,i recently installed miui 14 andriod 13 for redmi note 10 pro.the new theme app has the SUPER ICON option but every time i try to download the app icon i get an error in Chinese.
Please help.i have attached the screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_20230310_173809.jpg
    IMG_20230310_173809.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 100
Not specific enough. For example SKKK builds include the functionality to patch the bootloader with Magisk without even flashing the .zip file.
"patch the bootloader"? What.

MIUI14 IN MI 10T PRO

NO :
Dual Band WiFi Speed Boost

No Super Icons

Can't install Magisk
Your device is lucky to have MIUI 14 at all, but yes, the System launcher Xiaomi has for Android 12 doesn't have Super icons implemented at all.

Hello ,i recently installed miui 14 andriod 13 for redmi note 10 pro.the new theme app has the SUPER ICON option but every time i try to download the app icon i get an error in Chinese.
Please help.i have attached the screenshot.
Never seen that message.

When I apply a widget in MIUI 14 (such as pets), after a few hours, it is removed from the launcher and a message appears in notifications that I do not understand. I have a Redmi Note 10 PRO.
Why does this happen?

Attachments

• notificaciones miui 14.jpg
    notificaciones miui 14.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: Suhrer