MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I just installed MIUI 14 stable for Mi10 (UMI). I'm unable to activate "Ok Google" hotword recognition, I also tried to switch main language to English (US), to no avail. Are there any fixes available? Is it a known bug?

Screenshot_2023-03-25-21-42-24-515_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Hello,

I am trying to install v.14 on top on v.12 using recovery.

Phone is Mi11Ultra.

Gives this error while installing, what might be the issue?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
On MI10 umi, after activating app clone. Opening the cloned app the phone restarts and freezes, I had to wipe data. Everything is fine except cloned apps. Has anyone encountered this problem? Thanks

Hi Guys.

Thx for your work at the UMI ( MI 10 ) xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V14.0.2.0.TJBCNXM_v14-13.zip... I had installed it at the early afternoon and found a little failure / issue...
I use the UMI with 2 profiles on it... one is private ( the mainprofile ) and one for work ( second profile )... in the mainprofile the fingerprint is working, but not in the second profile... please correct it when there is time...

I just installed MIUI 14 stable for Mi10 (UMI). I'm unable to activate "Ok Google" hotword recognition, I also tried to switch main language to English (US), to no avail. Are there any fixes available? Is it a known bug?

View attachment 46961
I've the same problem on Mi10 (UMI). Did you find any solution?
ROMs for umi and cmi reuploaded to fix Google Voice Match.

hi all.
tnx mate for this fantastic rom.
i have a problem with Google play
i can't login in game with Google play
im using X12 latest miui 14 stable.
it keep stopping google play.
i tried delete the app and clear data and clean install the rom.
any advice ?
tnx

Last edited:
Hello! I have Mi 10 with re-uploaded xiaomi.eu MIUI v14.0.2.0.

How can I change a location accuracy for app to opposite one after I granted a location permission? There is no setting to change a location accuracy per app.
Screenshot_2023-03-27-11-13-57-331_com.lbe.security.miui[1].jpg

Last edited:
if I'm on stable 14.0.7 can I move to a more recent weekly by simply downloading the weekly image and flashing as normal?
I'm on 12s mayfly.

just double checking before I do anything stupid.

any recommendation for a relatively bug-free weekly?

mick

Hi
I am on stable 14.0.2.0 for Mi 10 Pro.
Today it told me that there is an update. I've downloaded it and after reboot in TWRP, I cannot find the downloaded firmware.
Is there a reason why? Or do I have to install it with Fastboot ?

Hello! I have Mi 10 with re-uploaded xiaomi.eu MIUI v14.0.2.0.

How can I change a location accuracy for app to opposite one after I granted a location permission? There is no setting to change a location accuracy per app.
Settings -> location -> location rights for apps - > Windscribe. Than tap the approxx location text in the popup to change to exact location.

hold your finger on the application icon - click on Info - permission - localization

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_140246.jpg
    IMG_20221222_140246.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 155
Hi there! Could you please provide any comment about this issue with location accuracy setting? It was working on xiaomi.eu 13.0.8 on my Mi10. But now the setting is gone. Even after clean flash.

And according to my experience, something happened with MIUI Battery Saver on 14.0.2.0. On 13.0.8 I could listen music from opened YouTube with locked and turned-off screen. But now on 14.0.2.0 it's closing after ~10 mins and to continue play I have to unlock the phone. In both cases, there was used MIUI Battery Saving setting.

Hi there! Could you please provide any comment about this issue with location accuracy setting? It was working on xiaomi.eu 13.0.8 on my Mi10. But now the setting is gone. Even after clean flash.

And according to my experience, something happened with MIUI Battery Saver on 14.0.2.0. On 13.0.8 I could listen music from opened YouTube with locked and turned-off screen. But now on 14.0.2.0 it's closing after ~10 mins and to continue play I have to unlock the phone. In both cases, there was used MIUI Battery Saving setting.
Not something we change.

Reactions: schqual