MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have strange issue on Redmi Note 10 Pro with latest v14.0.1.0. I have long press back key configured for killing app and on v13 it works ok - eg i'm launching amazon, then facebook and when i have facebook on screen i'm pressing and holding back key and facebook is killed/forced to close (with toast Facebook closed or similar - i'm not using english lang). <- That was on v13 and earlier.

Now on v14 when i'm launching amazon, then facebook and i have facebook on screen i'm pressing and holding back key and amazon is killed (with toast "Amazon closed") and facebook is still launched on screen. So now long pressing doesn't killl app which is in foreground but in background. When i press and hold second time back button then app in foreground will be killed. If no application is in background firts holding does nothing, only second holding will kill active app in foreground. Is there any way to setup this behaviour like it was before? (killing only app which is on screen?)

Is the more detailed data usage options such as setting certain apps or time period as unlimited removed in miui 14? It was present in miui 13.
Currently using mi 10.

Hello Guys,
is it normal that there are no widgets, for example, Spotify to add? Maybe i have something made wrong?
Neweset Stabele Miui.eu on Xiaomi 13 Pro.

Thanks in Advance

This Option is not visible for me

gogocar62

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

675dad4f521b922e68b19427c3b66f63.jpg
d5301a47bd93c38cb36a5c91bce706a7.jpg

Last edited:
Because a lot of sys. app is modified by xiaomi.eu developers (inserted translations, added functions, etc.).
Updating will break most of it.

Reactions: Devis234
I have a problem with Google Messages. When I try to start a conversation it tells me that I cannot do that and to try later. After that the app crashes.

ROMs for umi and cmi reuploaded to fix Google Voice Match.
Redmi 9T (lime) had this issue for a while. (Happened on MIUI 13 Stable too)

Is there a chance it can be fixed for this device too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-28-18-40-05-911_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-28-18-40-05-911_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 111
Hello, most probably this question was already answered, but I just want to be sure about this: I'm in the latest MIUI 13 Weekly Beta for the Mi 10, can I install the MIUI 14 Stable in the TWRP without any issues?

Sorry again for bothering and have a nice evening/day.

Mi 10 Umi Miui 14 rebuild rom does not uses fingerprint in a banking apps. Rom use after clean install.
In the Mainprofile there is no Problem with the Fingerprint... only on the Secondprofile is that Problem... Try to install the rebuild again and clear the devlik-cache...

After a couple of failed attempts at previous stable updates on my wife's Courbet (Mi 11 Lite 4G), the new Android 13 update went smoothly (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V14.0.2.0.TKQMIXM_v14-13.zip) using the fastboot method. She is now on A13 and has an updated security package. Thank you Einstein (aka @ingbrzy) and the team!

PS: I was very nervous this time because you know how things get when your spouse does not have a working phone . . . ;)
PPS: Mi Lite 4G has a bad power button quality that physically breaks in a short time :mad:
how's the performance? I just want to this to my brother's courbet because the global miui 14 doesn't have image text copy feature in gallery what matter what you do.

Redmi k30 pro zoom ( Poco F2 with sensor swap )
14.0.3.0 no root
Netflix hd doesn't work anymore, even though it used to work, reinstalling Netflix brings back hd for like 20 min sometimes but at some point the app notices there is a problem and reverts to SD
Also there is some bug with the status bar disappearing sometimes but happens very rarely, not a big issue

Haven't you updated the "app vault"?
Never update system app in xiaomi.eu ROM.

PS:
If you want IOS UI buy an iPhone. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I managed to fix it. The Backup from Google restored the App Vault. After a clean flash and restoring not all Apps, it works.

Thanks for the Help!

All you had to do was uninstall the app vault update.;)
Interesting.. Let me share my situation: I upgraded a joyeuse from Xiaomi.EU V13.0.4.0 to V14.0.3.0 yesterday and wanted to check these new widgets because I saw your posts and looked fancy.. but.. I didn't see them. I only saw the normal app widgets. Then realised that App Vault is not even installed, even though in Home settings I can set -1 screen to App Vault / Google Discover / None. So I opened Google Play Store and while I did search for Xiaomi App Vault I found both the Global and the chinese one (the blue one) and both has an install button - meaning that the app is not even installed. Weird. I installed the blue one and hte new widgets did appear - but -indeed- the normal Android widgets aren't visible, no tab is visible.. so I'm puzzled. Before you presume: I didn't debloat anything.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12.zip

Hi dev!
First time i flashed this rom every thing was perfect and also the google playstore said this device is certified today i just notice it's changed to this device is not certified. I did not do anything no root no magisk. How to solve that sir since some banking apps wont work
My device i xiaomi mi 10t (appolo)
Thank you best regards!
Edit: i just tried reflashing the rom but still says device is not certified

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-02-39-461_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-02-39-461_com.android.settings.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-34-15-851_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-11-34-15-851_com.android.vending.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Any idea how to fix this issue, the options for switching audio output wont show up (speaker or bluetooth), but last week it does have an option for that.

Poco F3 running on xiaomi.eu 14.0.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-29-23-16-40-059_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-29-23-16-40-059_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 201
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro CMI with Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable 13.0.6.
I tried to install Xiaomi.eu ROM Stable 14 via Updater, It started to download but I received a notification that said no coincidence in md5
I download the Zip archive and I tried to update via Recovery. The log said errors in mount some things (Cant remember). When I tried to reboot, TWRP said NO OS Installed. I had to flash again 13.0.6 and worked.
Finally, I tried to do it using Updater App but with the Zip downloaded. It didnt work anyway, same errors. Same solution flashing 13.0.6
Now, Updater doesnt detect the update.

Any help?

Other important thing is that I have bootloops into TWRP. If I have no battery or I try to restart the phone, the phone enters in TWRP.
I tried: fastboot flash boot boot.img (boot.img from 13.0.6 Zip) but it doesnt work.
Only thing that works is: fastboot boot boot.img

(Sorry for my english, i'm a spanish guy living currently in France )