MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

are there any issues with the google servers? I just clean installed stable 14.0.2 on my Mi10Pro but I cant login with google account. trying to setup family link for my son on this device but there is always a google error while login/setup
phone tries to install or update google play services but stops immediately

On my phone, Google Wallet refuses the ROM, saying it's custom/rooted and can't be used for payment
It's not rooted, no Magisk

Last edited:
I installed xiaomieu 14 on my MI 10, mi mover app disconnects when trying to move things from another phone, when someone calls me it is always displayed as Unknown number

Just upgraded to 14.0.4 stable on my lmi and every time I open the signal chatting app my device reboots then it flashes the miui logo like ten times and boots up normally
I added signal to deny list wiped it's cache but still same issue

Just upgraded to 14.0.4 stable on my lmi and every time I open the signal chatting app my device reboots then it flashes the miui logo like ten times and boots up normally
I added signal to deny list wiped it's cache but still same issue
Clear data and try!

Else Clear data and uninstall the app as well.

Reboot phone.

Install the app again.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Last edited:
Today got 14.0.13 on mi12pro. Can anyone tell me where can i read about new added features (changleog)?

Hi guys. Does someone of you manage to have the google assistant beep sound when it was opened using the swipe from bottom corner in this rom?

Poco f3 xiaomi.eu 14.0.6

April Security Patch.
I have noticed 2 things. 1st and most important that WhatsApp custom notifications now again work like in miui 13. Next one: when you get sms with otp code it now has button to copy this otp in notification

Nfc icon returned(

Last edited:
Just updated my pcoc f3 to MIUI 14 and now the whoop strap wont connect to the phone. Whoop say that it is an android 13 problem and a patch needs to be implmented by the software provider. Can anyone confirm this is fixed or how to fix it? I think other wearables are effected as well.

Play store does not auto-update my apps...
I've tried many things but nothing work.
Any idea??

Xiaomi 13 - 12/512 CN - Latest xiaomi.eu stable rom

Hi

couple of bugs I find in SUNSTONE 14 stable (the only release present, from February):

web browser/webview content just uses a different font rendering from global. it is not related to Variable Fonts cause it is unaffected from having them enabled or not, app menu fonts change, web content do not. Just straight up web content it seems to be using different fonts that make lot of sites quite difficult to read, especially the bold sentences, for example forums topic names;

Google assistant is stuck in dark mode since I installed the rom and there is no way to make it change to bright mode.

can anyone point me in resolving this 2 things? the rest of the rom is kinda amazing btw

Hello everyone ....

I have a mi10 I installed the last weekly miui 13 - 22.7.19 so with old security patches.

it's very old

I would like to put the xiaomi.eu 14 stable or official xiaomi ... Can you help me please ???

1) do I have to format everything ???

2) I don't want to delete all my data?

3) Do I have to put a specific TWRP ???

4) I need a rom that has the Xiaomi dialer to record the phone calls, I don't want to use that of Goggle who warns of the recording ...

Thank you

Play store does not auto-update my apps...
I've tried many things but nothing work.
Any idea??

Xiaomi 13 - 12/512 CN - Latest xiaomi.eu stable rom
Did you check your play Store settings?

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)
c7876531862ed48c5b95468007b0e7a0.jpg