MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Report bugs in Diting V.14.0.8.TLFCNXM.
The videos on YouTube stop by themselves and sometimes it doesn't respond to switching to full screen.
Cannot buy space in the Xiaomi cloud, the application does not open the window to pay, the same happens in MiCredit

Reactions: exibo93
Hello,
When trying to update to v14.0.2.0 on sweet nothing appears on twrp after rebooting "choose update package".

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_222254.jpg
    IMG_20230427_222254.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 173
Then flash the ZIP in TWRP manually.
That's the point. When I click "choose update package" it reboots to twrp main screen (install, wipe, reboot, etc). I can't find the zip on the phone storage. It says storage (0mb). I did this in other updates with no issues. But this time its not working.

That's the point. When I click "choose update package" it reboots to twrp main screen (install, wipe, reboot, etc). I can't find the zip on the phone storage. It says storage (0mb). I did this in other updates with no issues. But this time its not working.
In this case it's better manually download the file and search for it into the /Downloads folder.

Reactions: Jacometto and dtfmi
I was with twrp-3.6.2, just updated to twrp-3.7.0_12-0-sweet-TeamWin.img and did the process via PC. everything seems to be fine. Although, it updated to v14.0.2.0 it says that there is a new version to update. After click on "check update" it says it's up to date. Weird, no?

I was with twrp-3.6.2, just updated to twrp-3.7.0_12-0-sweet-TeamWin.img and did the process via PC. everything seems to be fine. Although, it updated to v14.0.2.0 it says that there is a new version to update. After click on "check update" it says it's up to date. Weird, no?
Your TWRP is probably outdated that's why it shows 0 MB storage.
Check if it's for the same Android version.

Reactions: mik101 and dtfmi
Good afternoon, forum users, there was such a small undertranslation, battery section, firmware 14.0.2 Redmi note 10 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-28-13-14-43-550_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-28-13-14-43-550_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 176

fantap

Reactions: fantap
Hello to all,
It seems that it is not possible to replace system font with another downloaded font. Diting weekly
BR

* Problem solved by cleaning all data in Themes app.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a problem with the panorama in the camera on stable eu 13.08? I cannot open it . Clear cache data. Diting

Thanks for the rom!

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Previously on global stable miui 14.
fastboot.
All working well, no Bugs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-29-22-02-37-129_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-29-22-02-37-129_com.android.settings.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 247
Xiaomi 13. My phone reached 43*C when I was taking a messenger video call ( about 10 minutes ). This issue has happened since 14.0.23 Stable version. Does anyone face this problem like me ?

im trying to update from miui 13 to 14 do i need to format before i update?
also when i download the fastboot tool and try to run the fastboot.exe nothing happens, even when i run as admin.
i downloaded the stable rom from sourceforge and extract it and theres not a singe .bat file in there.

Attachments

• nobatfile.JPG
    nobatfile.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 143