MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Backup doesn't work after install stable firmware xiaomieu.(13U)
nothing happened after i choose what to restore and push the button.

any fix for that?

Hello Admin. I just want to ask if you have plans to release Global Stable in the future with MIUI apps.
Specially on Poco F3. Thank you

No way.
Why should something change? The stable ROM for Poco F3 will continue to be released based on the Chinese ROM as it is now.

I would like to understand why the stable hybrid rom for xiaomi 11 ultra is not yet out after all this time, do you know if it will arrive soon?

I am using the rom with my 10 (umi), if I activate the dual applications (xiaomi home, especially Spain and China) the payment with NFC fails.

And another bug that I found that when adding xiaomi home (my bedside lamp 2) does not find wifi, even though it is connected to a 2.4g wifi.

Does anyone know how to fix these errors?

I am using the rom with my 10 (umi), if I activate the dual applications (xiaomi home, especially Spain and China) the payment with NFC fails.

And another bug that I found that when adding xiaomi home (my bedside lamp 2) does not find wifi, even though it is connected to a 2.4g wifi.

Does anyone know how to fix these errors?
Your Mi Home issue are the issues of Beta, yeelight app also have the same. Install Global and it will work fine.

I have the Poco F5/ Redmi Note 12 turbo and I'm waiting to unlock my bootloader, can I install Xiaomi eu using fastboot method without the need install TWRP?

I have MI10Pro with Android 12, and MIUI13 weekly rom. I want to upgrade to stable 14. It is mandatory to format data or simple update possible without loss any info/pw/programms on my phone. Thanks.

I have MI10Pro with Android 12, and MIUI13 weekly rom. I want to upgrade to stable 14. It is mandatory to format data or simple update possible without loss any info/pw/programms on my phone. Thanks.
Format data is recommended when switching between Stable to Weekly and vice versa.

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,
Anyone knows if there will be a Update for the Mi 11 Pro in near Future?
Still running the 14.0.6 and have so much Trouble with the Bluetooth Like with my whoop Band etc that i think im switching Back to A12.

Can i do the downgrade without any loss?
Greetings

I keep getting this notification continuously even 2 times in minute and no matter what I press it still pops up.
Anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• 1683917872273.jpg
    1683917872273.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 152
Long press from task list freezes and does not allow me to proceed to app settings.
on xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip