MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone,
I am a noob user with first time using xiaomi devices. 6 months ago, I bought Xiaomi 12T Pro and it came with miui 13 global version. The phone was like a beast with a good battery and excellent camera. After few months, I recieved miui 14 global stable version and updated but found nothing from the new features of miui 14 that I found online. Since then, the battery drains fast and the camera quality was reduced. I did a bit of search and decided to unlock the bootloader and downgrade to miui 13 indonesian rom since it has miui dialer and messages because google sucks. Now, I have two problems:

1 - Unsuccessful bootloader unlock and i have to wait 168 Hours
2- I did not find an indonesian miui for my device

So, while doing my research, I found a rom called xiaomi eu which has a lot of cool features and I came across this website. In a nutshell, I wanna know if I can install xiaomi eu rom on my device (xiaomi 12T pro) or not?? If so, how to install it?? and I wanna know if I installed xiaomi eu 14 from this website, will I face same problems like miui 14 global version (battery and camera)? or should I install xiaomi eu 13??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

MARBLE_V14.0.19.0 on Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
google maps "compass" works on first launch.
But, after the second launch, compass not working.

MARBLE_V14.0.19.0 on Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
google maps "compass" works on first launch.
But, after the second launch, compass not working.
Was reported a million times if you had searched the forum. Nothing we can do about a closed-source Google app, and no other app seems to have that issue.

Reactions: banie01
Hello everyone,
I am a noob user with first time using xiaomi devices. 6 months ago, I bought Xiaomi 12T Pro and it came with miui 13 global version. The phone was like a beast with a good battery and excellent camera. After few months, I recieved miui 14 global stable version and updated but found nothing from the new features of miui 14 that I found online. Since then, the battery drains fast and the camera quality was reduced. I did a bit of search and decided to unlock the bootloader and downgrade to miui 13 indonesian rom since it has miui dialer and messages because google sucks. Now, I have two problems:

1 - Unsuccessful bootloader unlock and i have to wait 168 Hours
2- I did not find an indonesian miui for my device

So, while doing my research, I found a rom called xiaomi eu which has a lot of cool features and I came across this website. In a nutshell, I wanna know if I can install xiaomi eu rom on my device (xiaomi 12T pro) or not?? If so, how to install it?? and I wanna know if I installed xiaomi eu 14 from this website, will I face same problems like miui 14 global version (battery and camera)? or should I install xiaomi eu 13??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
I'm a 12T Pro user too, and the process is similar to all other Xiaomi devices.
On the 2 main posts of this thread there is everything you need to know about ROM installation, with and without TWRP.
If by any chance you don't find or understand something, with a bit of forum search you'll certainly will find.
You'll find out that Xiaomi.eu is the best ROM for 12T Pro (Diting)

I'm visually impaired. I installed Stable Version miui 14. There are too many errors. My phone works like a turtle. Is there a new version? I looked at the source forge site. I couldn't find a new update.
When is the new update for mi11TPro released?
Problems with my device drove me away from the phone. I no longer want to use it.

Screen reader freezes. I'm having freezes.

I installed a very unstable version.

I'm visually impaired. I installed Stable Version miui 14. There are too many errors. My phone works like a turtle. Is there a new version? I looked at the source forge site. I couldn't find a new update.
When is the new update for mi11TPro released?
Problems with my device drove me away from the phone. I no longer want to use it.

Screen reader freezes. I'm having freezes.

I installed a very unstable version.
How did you install our ROM if you're visually impaired?

Went from stable 0.19 to stable 0.26 on NUWA (13 Pro).

In 0.19, MMS would not work on the Telstra network - I get Message zsize:1KB, Expires 21/5 on the built in message. On Google message, the download would circle and then time out with error.

On upgrade to 0.26, Google Message does not work at all. No message (old ones is displayed) and attempting to start a new Chat encounters error - "Failed to create conversation. Please Try again later"

Still unable to retrieve/send MMS on 0.26 with the built in Xiaomi Message (same as 0.19).
Would be nice to get Google Message working, or have it built in, instead of Xiaomi Message

Reactions: fgurdradee
On the 2 main posts of this thread there is everything you need to know about ROM installation, with and without TWRP.
If by any chance you don't find or understand something, with a bit of forum search you'll certainly will find.
Which xiaomi.eu version are you using, 13 or 14?? Also, have you tried stock miui 14 before changing to xiaomi.eu or you have installed it instead of miui 13? Can you tell me about the battery and camera performance of xiaomi. eu??

Which xiaomi.eu version are you using, 13 or 14?? Also, have you tried stock miui 14 before changing to xiaomi.eu or you have installed it instead of miui 13? Can you tell me about the battery and camera performance of xiaomi. eu??
I'm using MIUI 14, Stable 14.0.8.
Never used Global MIUI 14, unlocked the bootloader when only global MIUI 13 was available.
Battery and camera are excellent and the performance overall is spot-on.
I'm not willing at all to try global since the xiaomi.eu version have everything I need without any bloatware and at least if you have any doubt at least someone will answer here.

How did you install our ROM if you're visually impaired?
I guess you think blind people are ignorant. You think you can't do anything.

I use my computer with a screen reader called NVDA.
I can see my computer a little bit with the windows magnifier.
I install ROM by entering commands with CMD. I just don't do it. I can do anything.
While the EU-ROM developers stubbornly don't add talkback, we can. I just have to have someone next to me do the first few procedures. This is the fault and fault of the EU-ROM developers. Talkback is a low dimensional app. TTS installed. No talkback.

After installing magisk with additional commands, I am able to remove some unnecessary applications and add talkback during the first installation. For the last few updates the commands are not working. It doesn't work because of TWRP. There is no proper TWRP.

Reactions: banie01 and Smaritz
I guess you think blind people are ignorant. You think you can't do anything.

I use my computer with a screen reader called NVDA.
I can see my computer a little bit with the windows magnifier.
I install ROM by entering commands with CMD. I just don't do it. I can do anything.
OK, then if you're self-sufficient to that level, I don't see why announcing that you are visually impaired had anything to do with the topic at hand.

While the EU-ROM developers stubbornly don't add talkback, we can. I just have to have someone next to me do the first few procedures. This is the fault and fault of the EU-ROM developers. Talkback is a low dimensional app. TTS installed. No talkback.

After installing magisk with additional commands, I am able to remove some unnecessary applications and add talkback during the first installation. For the last few updates the commands are not working. It doesn't work because of TWRP. There is no proper TWRP.
"Fault"? With all due respect, this is our ROM - a custom ROM made by volunteers and customized to our personal preferences - and you are in no place to make any demands or decide which apps are "low dimensional" or which are "unnecessary". You either use the ROMs as provided (and customize at your own risk), or you don't - plenty of other options around, including official ROMs that include TalkBack. Our ROM isn't designed to make absolutely everybody happy, it is impossible.

OK, then if you're self-sufficient to that level, I don't see why announcing that you are visually impaired had anything to do with the topic at hand.

"Fault"? With all due respect, this is our ROM - a custom ROM made by volunteers and customized to our personal preferences - and you are in no place to make any demands or decide which apps are "low dimensional" or which are "unnecessary". You either use the ROMs as provided (and customize at your own risk), or you don't - plenty of other options around, including official ROMs that include TalkBack. Our ROM isn't designed to make absolutely everybody happy, it is impossible.
There are thousands and even millions of visually impaired people. Adding Talkback to a ROM is not a difficult thing. This ROM is preferred because it is not bloodware. You are speaking from the top like that. That's not how
Also, the reason why I say that I am visually impaired is because I want to make it clear whether the system is unstable or not. Am I the only one having these problems? I do not know.

We added TalkBack for next releases, hope it makes it easier for you.
Thank you very much. I will inform all my visually impaired friends. I am so happy. Thanks. It was very tedious to write a ton of code after each ROM install. In recent versions, the codes didn't work either. Thank you. I was really happy.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new beta or stable version ROM for Mi11T pro.1"

Reactions: banie01
Thank you very much. I will inform all my visually impaired friends. I am so happy. Thanks. It was very tedious to write a ton of code after each ROM install. In recent versions, the codes didn't work either. Thank you. I was really happy.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new beta or stable version ROM for Mi11T pro.1"
Honestly, I wasn't aware we have that many visually impaired users, because we don't have much participation from them on the forum (i.e. people who requested the addition of TalkBack were just a few). Anyway, this matter is settled now.

In 14.0.3 for Mi10, the Wave charging animation does not work(in MiuiSystemUI missing classes for wave animation, class MiuiChargeContainerView->.method public final setChargeAnimationView()V incomplete...), the unlock animation is also broken(does not always reach the right position). Fixing?

Last edited:
Hi, I also own a 12t Pro 12/256. I really want to try the xiaomi.eu firmware, but I'm worried about one question... E-SIM
I really need e-sim support, do you have e-sim working?

p.s. i tried to find the answer to this question, but i couldn't find the exact data
Forgive me if this is a stupid question

Reactions: titomessi
Hi, I also own a 12t Pro 12/256. I really want to try the xiaomi.eu firmware, but I'm worried about one question... E-SIM

p.s. i tried to find the answer to this question, but i couldn't find the exact data
I don't use the e-sim myself, I don't need it despite my carrier use this service.
But messing with the e-sim settings I get these options:
Hope they answer something or clear some doubts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-33-33-769_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-33-33-769_com.android.phone.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-33-39-522_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-33-39-522_com.android.phone.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-34-29-780_com.miui.euicc.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-34-29-780_com.miui.euicc.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-34-08-186_com.miui.euicc.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-15-20-34-08-186_com.miui.euicc.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: BlackSharp
In 14.0.3 for Mi10, the Wave charging animation does not work(in MiuiSystemUI missing classes for wave animation, class MiuiChargeContainerView->.method public final setChargeAnimationView()V incomplete...), the unlock animation is also broken(does not always reach the right position). Fixing?
How did you come to these conclusions? Do you get any error dialog? Record a log.

Which miui version are you using?

Because Xiaomi hasn't released another Stable since then.
but it's not true, the miui 14 has been out for a long time for the mi 11 ultra and there is also the european version, only the custom rom version is missing, but I don't understand why there is only the twrp!

Reactions: Mi2022
but it's not true, the miui 14 has been out for a long time for the mi 11 ultra and there is also the european version, only the custom rom version is missing, but I don't understand why there is only the twrp!
The last ROM was released on 16/01, before the hybrid ROM announcement on 21/01. This is why there is no stable hybrid ROM for Mi 11 Ultra.

I have the Poco F5 and waiting to unlock my bootloader, those who already installed eu ROM on their Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo, can you let me know if the AOD last more than 10 seconds? Thanks