MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

but it's not true, the miui 14 has been out for a long time for the mi 11 ultra and there is also the european version, only the custom rom version is missing, but I don't understand why there is only the twrp!
Yes.. ‍ I've been waiting for a very long time, but in the end I'm still grateful for the work the boys and girls are doing here, It's still my last Xiaomi cell phone the update policy is too exhausting for me

How did you come to these conclusions? Do you get any error dialog? Record a log.
In the profile thread of Mi10 device on 4pda I saw a user post, I took MiuiSystemUI from the firmware and to my surprise I did not find the necessary classes and respectively fixes to the above mentioned method, which are present in MiuiSystemUI in the previous 14.0.2 firmware. Error logs are unfortunately not saved, I have a different firmware. But you can see for yourself by looking at the file, I can't attach the file itself due to limitations of file uploads to the forum.

Отправлено с моего Xiaomi 10 через Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! Anyone using MIUI 14.0.4? I actually downgraded from 14.0.6 because of wifi/network issues. I keep on getting high ping when playing online games and now im using 14.0.4 and latency is all good now however im experiencing wifi connectivity issues that i need to disconnect then reconnect again to my router to browse. Anyone experiencing the same problem? What will be the fix? Thank you

In 14.0.3 for Mi10, the Wave charging animation does not work(in MiuiSystemUI missing classes for wave animation, class MiuiChargeContainerView->.method public final setChargeAnimationView()V incomplete...), the unlock animation is also broken(does not always reach the right position). Fixing?
Hello, just updated mine, and no problem so far. So no bug in the Rom itself...

Why isn't my phone (Poco F3, latest stable ROM) ever using the lowest frequency of 300 MHz on the little CPU cluster? It this normal behavior or some kind of wakelock?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-16-14-47-10-370_flar2.devcheck~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-14-47-10-370_flar2.devcheck~2.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot_2023-05-16-14-46-54-531_flar2.devcheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-14-46-54-531_flar2.devcheck.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 184
In the profile thread of Mi10 device on 4pda I saw a user post, I took MiuiSystemUI from the firmware and to my surprise I did not find the necessary classes and respectively fixes to the above mentioned method, which are present in MiuiSystemUI in the previous 14.0.2 firmware. Error logs are unfortunately not saved, I have a different firmware. But you can see for yourself by looking at the file, I can't attach the file itself due to limitations of file uploads to the forum.

you're right, it shows the animation of "flow"
Try this build, let me know if the Wave animation works now:
Mi 10: [REMOVED]
Mi 10 Pro: [REMOVED]

but it's not true, the miui 14 has been out for a long time for the mi 11 ultra and there is also the european version, only the custom rom version is missing, but I don't understand why there is only the twrp!
How else should I explain this to you if you fail to understand? We only introduced the Hybrid ROM format in January, but that ROM was released BEFORE that and there has been NO NEW VERSION since then. We don't care about Global/EEA versions because we use China ROM as base.

Try this build, let me know if the Wave animation works now:
Mi 10: [REMOVED]
Mi 10 Pro: [REMOVED]
Now the "Wave" animation charge is fine, and unlocking effect is fine. Thank you!

Hello.
Is it normal that android system consumes so much battery? I don't remember the system doing this is the previous versions.
RN10PRO (sweet) miui 14.0.2.0.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-17-00-30-25-028_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-00-30-25-028_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 175
Hi.
I always have problems finding it. Can someone tell me where to find the changelog of the new Stable 14.0.6.0?
Many thanks in advance

Greets

Updater is giving me very bad wakelock and battery drain, MIUI 14.0.6 Poco F3. Any way to fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-18-12-35-26-419_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-18-12-35-26-419_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 160
Redmi Note 9S, updated from 13.0.2 to v14. Shows lockscreen for few seconds and then reboots gui (Mi animation). Encrypted files in TWRP. How can I get my files back? I tried to reflash it but no success.

Redmi Note 9S, updated from 13.0.2 to v14. Shows lockscreen for few seconds and then reboots gui (Mi animation). Encrypted files in TWRP. How can I get my files back? I tried to reflash it but no success.
Please help me, it's really important for me to recover data.

please how fix this in poco x3 pro and miui 14? no mi home push notifications

Attachments

• IMG_20230517_223123.jpg
    IMG_20230517_223123.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
Just updated to MiUI 14 - does anyone know how to remove the annoying google search bar on the home screen or atleast change the search engine to something else?