MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Updated Diting with ROM rebuild, now messaging app is working.
Thank you @Igor Eisberg.
Happy Easter
hello Sir, I'm using K50Ultra and having same your issue.
I'm using xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.8.0.TLFCNXM_v14-13, messaging app version is 14.2.3.11. how can I rebuild ROM to fix this issue? thanks.

Hello there, I'm on Mondrian and I just clean flashed the weekly and stable roms for this device and I'm unable to make calls with any carrier (tested 3 carriers). Mobile data is working ok, but calls are not.

I just reflashed the stock rom and everything works normally, is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

My device is a Poco F5 Pro.

Hi, how to disable these notifications?
ae9418f00b0f9ac2e18a8ff5401cab1f.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Just updated to MiUI 14 - does anyone know how to remove the annoying google search bar on the home screen or atleast change the search engine to something else?
Yes, you have to go to the Homescreen settings and disable search bar.

Attachments

• IMG_20230519_132821.jpg
    IMG_20230519_132821.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 128
Hello there, I'm on Mondrian and I just clean flashed the weekly and stable roms for this device and I'm unable to make calls with any carrier (tested 3 carriers). Mobile data is working ok, but calls are not.

I just reflashed the stock rom and everything works normally, is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

x2

Just updated to MiUI 14 - does anyone know how to remove the annoying google search bar on the home screen or atleast change the search engine to something else?
You will find the setting to disable it if you navigate to:

Phone Settings > Home Screen

I have got super icons on my Mi 10 pro with MIUI 14.0.3.0. Widgets are also available, even super widgets (a dog and a cat).
I was asking about the Poco F5 not every xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 ROM got super icon, I don't have it on my Poco F2 Pro.

X2

and I tried installing version 14.0.22.0 also from scratch, and it's still the same, I can't make calls.

Reactions: Kimbaroth
I was asking about the Poco F5 not every xiaomi.eu MIUI 14 ROM got super icon, I don't have it on my Poco F2 Pro.
OK. I think you don't have super icons on your Poco F2 pro, because MIUI 14 is based on android 12 for the Poco F2 pro. Android 12 MIUI Launcher doesn't support super icons. I think super icons should be available on the Poco F5, because it has Android 13.

Actually there is some sort of bug where is impossible receive mi home push notification (very important for security cameras and sensors) on poco x3 pro and latest miui 14 from xiaomi.eu
in first pic you can see that the categorie is missing (this app hasnt received any notifications), in fact no notifications
in second pic you can see xiaomi home categorie is there, and notifications work!
on x3 pro i am actually in the first pic situation, if you don't have mi home push notifications check there what you have
please xiaomi. eu team fix this problem in some way, or report the problem to xiaomi

Attachments

• tapatalk_-2104915403.jpeg
    tapatalk_-2104915403.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2023-05-12-16-20-32-181_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-12-16-20-32-181_com.android.settings.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Dutchgio
Hi guys, i've the stable 13.0.7 version for Poco F3. Can i update to the latest miui14 version without losing all of my data or do i have to download and install every single update since my version to the latest? Thanks in advance.

Hi people! Qr scanner not works in wifi settings . Can not connect wifi via qr code scanning . Anyone can help ?

hello Sir, I'm using K50Ultra and having same your issue.
I'm using xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.8.0.TLFCNXM_v14-13, messaging app version is 14.2.3.11. how can I rebuild ROM to fix this issue? thanks.
The ROM rebuild is the latest available for download.
No need to rebuild.

Reactions: akira1883
Is anyone here having problems with the google dialer? I've always used it mainly because of the anti spam call filter it has (here in Brazil we suffer from this), but since January I think that when I receive a call, the sound rings but the screen goes black and I can't even answer and nor reject. The xiaomi dialer is terrible in terms of anti spam. Thank you for your attention and any help is valid.

What is new on stable Diting? Always the same, system optimization.

Weekly got a list , why we don't have it?
You think there's someone tracking changes and collecting changelogs for every single Stable? I advise you to change that attitude, each of your comments seem to be worse than the previous. You're exhausting my patience.