MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

This could probably help with notifications not showing when phone is idle for long

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-20-19-07-16-416_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-20-19-07-16-416_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 225
Quick question, any one else is facing issues with running videos/music in background play in web browsers? On Android 12 they worked but seems to be an issue in Android 13, I have test in different browsers and is the same, they stop playing even if you open another app, so I was wondering if you guys have a work around for this issue, thanks.

I'm on 11 T pro stable ROM.

This could probably help with notifications not showing when phone is idle for long
Ok so it turns out this is working for me so far. I get all notifications as they come in, not when I tap the screen or unlock the phone.

If anyone else have tried this, please feedback?

Hi staff and admin, from my Xiaomi 13 ultra Miui 14.0.13 have minor issue on front camera didn't have beauty setting, thank you!
1684657977487.jpg

Hi all,
It is time for me to update flash my Lisa Device thru TWRP. As the published rom is hybrid form, I need and request a link describing how to convert hybrid rom to recovery rom.
Ths in advance..

Nothing is convert. Simply download the ROM and install in TWRP. Read the first post of this thread.
Ths a lot.
Unfortunatelly I misssed the line starts w/asterix.
* Hybrid = can be installed with either Recovery or Fastboot
But, I assumed that It needs some modification

Xiaomi mi 12, xioami.eu 14.0.6, "volte" active, when I'm on a phone call, the 4g lte remains but the connection speed is very slow. After the call, the speed is fast

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-21-19-36-04-688_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-21-19-36-04-688_com.android.chrome.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2023-05-21-19-33-04-077_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-21-19-33-04-077_com.android.chrome.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited by a moderator:
Fastboot method doesn't work for Redmi Note 12 4g Topaz. First i chose windows first install and data format and it did nothing. Then i chose the other bat and it did the update of the rom to 14.0.3.0 TMGMIXM :eek: The rom itself works but i would like a clean install. Does anyone have a link to a working twrp for Topaz so i could try recovery flash?

About xiaomi home notifications problem on poco x3 pro and miui 14 eu, i made a incredible discover, the notifications work only if i clone the app and work only in cloned app, how is possible? There is some problem in the rom, why devs dont want you check one moment? I love this rom and i dont wanna return to the stock rom, please help, thanks

About xiaomi home notifications problem on poco x3 pro and miui 14 eu, i made a incredible discover, the notifications work only if i clone the app and work only in cloned app, how is possible? There is some problem in the rom, why devs dont want you check one moment? I love this rom and i dont wanna return to the stock rom, please help, thanks
I made a post about disabling smart scenes. It worked for me.

Hi there! I have a question, what's the latest versión of xiaomi.eu that i can flash on a Poco X3 Pro? The stable seems to be the only one to have the x3 pro in the list of compatibility, buy the date is from one year ago. There is no newer version? Thanks a lot!!

Fastboot method doesn't work for Redmi Note 12 4g Topaz. First i chose windows first install and data format and it did nothing. Then i chose the other bat and it did the update of the rom to 14.0.3.0 TMGMIXM :eek: The rom itself works but i would like a clean install. Does anyone have a link to a working twrp for Topaz so i could try recovery flash?
can you please send the error message or screenshot?

Reactions: geoorg