MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Problem with Whatsapp, GPS is not working, any solution? thanks

I entered the WhatsApp app settings and removed the location permission. Then I went back to Whtaspp, shared the location and gave it the permission to use Location "when using the app" and the gps in Whatsapp already works.

Thanks for your continued work

Finally I upgraded my Lisa to Stable MIUI14 / A13 (for two years I was on MIUI 13 / A12 ROMs) and it really gave a new life to my aging Lisa

I upgraded by Fastboot, first-time script (hence clean installation) and everything works stable and smooth (as always I install Magisk, LSPosed, dozen+ modules for modding and improving but I will omit details here)

From the previous experience I'm sure that although I could have upgraded without Factory reset (and from the previous custom recovery instead of Fastboot), this way it's better for major upgrades like this to avoid childish 'diseases' like 'notifications don't work for some app' and so on. On the other side, MiCloud and Google account made me possible to relatively quickly put various apps and accounts back to business (it's still my dual SIM, dual apps, daily driver for private and work use)

Long live Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: Spookie
Well except there is, the forum software literally has an option to add a table. For example:

AliothRedmi K40Hybrid
ApolloRedmi K30sHybrid

It's fine if you don't feel the need to do so, but the forum is not a limitation.
I know about the TABLE tag. Multiple problems:
1) We can't share a single table instance between multiple threads, which is possible with an external image. Updating it means having to update multiple threads.
2) We can't customize how it looks.
3) Tapatalk doesn't support it.

I know about the TABLE tag. Multiple problems:
1) We can't share a single table instance between multiple threads, which is possible with an external image. Updating it means having to update multiple threads.
2) We can't customize how it looks.
3) Tapatalk doesn't support it.
Alright, valid points not to use it.

Reactions: Spookie
It's a forum, not a custom website. There is no such thing on this forum system.

Luckily, we get to decide what "should" be removed.
yeah, It's only needs to modify some layout xml files in MiuiHome.apk, If you don't have time , I can provide them, Please~~

dirty flashed over the last weekly Dev for the poco f-3 to this latest stable build all working as should
Thank you for your report. I am going to try the same thing later this week, I know it is unsupported and all, but I'd really prefer not having to format everything right now :)

Please let us know if you find any strange behaviour on 1st and 3rd party apps ;)

Thank you for your report. I am going to try the same thing later this week, I know it is unsupported and all, but I'd really prefer not having to format everything right now :)

Please let us know if you find any strange behaviour on 1st and 3rd party apps
I don't have apps like facebook or snapchat installed never have never will ,especially when facebook can be access via web browser like mull , their a no brainer , I did lose root after flash but I think that's normal , just had to re-root can't live without my Adaway ! seems pretty much the same as speed ect ...battery .

Reactions: qu4k3r
I updated my Mi 11 pro on the latest stabil Version ,but isnt so good.like before.How can i downgrade to older Version?thx
The instructions to downgrade are in the first post of the ROM thread (you basically need to do a clean install)

Reactions: Krepsz
my first post, but im helping out a cousin, his mi 11 lite 5g is on miui_RENOIRGlobal_V14.0.4.0.TKIMIXM, but since that last update his cellphone freeze and reboots, he doesnt have unlock bootloader, which version should i download and fastboot for his cellphone? thanks!

my first post, but im helping out a cousin, his mi 11 lite 5g is on miui_RENOIRGlobal_V14.0.4.0.TKIMIXM, but since that last update his cellphone freeze and reboots, he doesnt have unlock bootloader, which version should i download and fastboot for his cellphone? thanks!
This forum is dedicated to a custom ROM, you can't use any of the files here without an unlocked bootloader.

Reactions: chudm
This forum is dedicated to a custom ROM, you can't use any of the files here without an unlocked bootloader.
understood, im waiting for the unlock from miui, after that could i use this rom (which one for renoir, mi 11 lite 5g on miui_RENOIRGlobal_V14.0.4.0.TKIMIXM, or could i downgrade to xiami 13? cause the cellphone right now its almost useless, thanks

understood, im waiting for the unlock from miui, after that could i use this rom (which one for renoir, mi 11 lite 5g on miui_RENOIRGlobal_V14.0.4.0.TKIMIXM, or could i downgrade to xiami 13? cause the cellphone right now its almost useless, thanks
You can do what you want once the bootloader is unlocked.

Reactions: Devis234 and chudm
I am currently on the latest weekly for my 11 Ultra. AFAIK from my previous Poco F3 and 11pro, I can update to the stable without data loss when the version of the stable is newer than my weekly?