MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi!
any know if are planned more updates for POCO F3 or Redmi K40?

after update to the last version 14.0.6.0 i have a lot of battery drain, maybe its only a problem for me and i need to reflash again.

Thanks for all your answers!

Can anyone enlighten someone like me who was more familiar with weekly roms, on how this stable rom thread works?

I see first post is Dec 2022. But in sourceforge there are stable roms from Jan 2023 to June 2023 for different models.

So is this sort of like... roms are constantly updated but there won't be updates to the first post?

Anywhere else can one see what are the current changes made to these roms?

Can anyone enlighten someone like me who was more familiar with weekly roms, on how this stable rom thread works?

I see first post is Dec 2022. But in sourceforge there are stable roms from Jan 2023 to June 2023 for different models.

So is this sort of like... roms are constantly updated but there won't be updates to the first post?

Anywhere else can one see what are the current changes made to these roms?
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-694197

Thanks Igor, I'm more keen on understanding how to follow this stable roms releases thread and match it to which one it is based on.

For example, my Mi 11 Lite 5G on sourceforge is "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V14.0.3.0.TKQMIXM_v14-13.zip dated Jun 2023"

On https://miuirom.org/phones/mi-11-lite-5g, I see multiple regions releases - is stable xiaomi.eu based on global or china?

If global, on that site, latest is 14.0.4.0 Release date 2023-04-11, is xiaomi.eu's 14.0.3.0 one version behind, based on Feb 2023's Global 14.0.3.0?

Appreciate further assistance to help me understand better.

Thanks Igor, I'm more keen on understanding how to follow the stable roms releases and match it to which one it is based on.

For example, my Mi 11 Lite 5G on sourceforge is "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V14.0.3.0.TKQMIXM_v14-13.zip date Jun 2023"
On https://miuirom.org/phones/mi-11-lite-5g, I see multiple regions releases - is stable xiaomi.eu based on global or china?

If global, on that site, latest is 14.0.4.0 Release date 2023-04-11, is xiaomi.eu's 14.0.3.0 one version behind, based on Feb 2023's Global 14.0.3.0?

Appreciate further assistance to help me understand better.
The table on the first post has a "ROM Base" column per device to answer that question.
For Mi 11 Lite 4G (courbet) it's Global base, because it's a Global-only device. China ROM doesn't exist.
The second link you included is for Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir). Those are not the same devices and they don't have the same ROM.

The table on the first post has a "ROM Base" column per device to answer that question.
For Mi 11 Lite 4G (courbet) it's Global base, because it's a Global-only device. China ROM doesn't exist.
The second link you included is for Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir). Those are not the same devices and they don't have the same ROM.
Thanks again Igor.

Apologies for the error, I mislook and I should have copied and pasted my correct Mi11Lite5G's xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V14.0.9.0.TKICNXM_v14-13.zip

So yes, I think looking at the sourceforge filename with V14.0.9.0. Mine should be based on the same China 14.0.9.0.TKICNXM (May 2023).?

Correct me again if I'm wrong. :oops:

Finally the notification issues have been resolved, but I still have problems with my banking. I can do all transactions except pay someone. I guess that's got to do with Google's integrity checks that replaced Safetynet.

I did notice that for a while now, when the phone is on my bedside table and I pick it up in the mornings, it's lagging, like it's busy waking up, but never does LOL.

Restart fixes that

Thanks again Igor.

Apologies for the error, I mislook and I should have copied and pasted my correct Mi11Lite5G's xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V14.0.9.0.TKICNXM_v14-13.zip

So yes, I think looking at the sourceforge filename with V14.0.9.0. Mine should be based on the same China 14.0.9.0.TKICNXM (May 2023).?

Correct me again if I'm wrong. :oops:
Yes, China ROM exists for it so we're using China base. The letters in the version hint about the ROM:
"T" = Android 13
"KI" = Model "code"
"CN" = China ROM ("MI" for Global, "EU" for Global EEA, etc)
"XM" = Generic ROM (not an operator-specific customization)

Yes, China ROM exists for it so we're using China base. The letters in the version hint about the ROM:
"T" = Android 13
"KI" = Model "code"
"CN" = China ROM ("MI" for Global, "EU" for Global EEA, etc)
"XM" = Generic ROM (not an operator-specific customization)
Thank you wow, much appreciated. I really need to wear my glasses. :emoji_sweat_smile:

On a sidenote, for those curious about changelog, 'miuirom.org' has it but it seems like only mentions are those periodic security updates. I guess stable roms don't have feature updates.

Hi!

after update to the last version 14.0.6.0 i have a lot of battery drain, maybe its only a problem for me and i need to reflash again.

I don't have any battery drain. Wait 2-3 days, maybe fix it by alone

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Hi!

Yeah i have same feelings

Pixel on my phone not turning off completely when using dark background. It is very noticeable when seeing in dark room. Anyone have this weird issue and know a way to fix it? Do i need to flash the rom with data format?

I have the Xiaomi 12 cupid, I had been using the stable EU version and I was able to root my phone I have updated to 14.0.6 but I can't be root I have done everything but I can't be root

Anyone have this error on theme app ( Couldn't download:300008 ) ?.
This message i got every time i want to download themes from theme app version 4.0.2.0.
Mi11i haydn here with stable rom 14.0.5.0.

Last edited:
Hi!

I stayed on the last available "weekly" version. Everything works very well. No problem with the battery.

I don't have any battery drain. Wait 2-3 days, maybe fix it by alone

From poco f3 via Tapatalk
Never ever - it`s a bug in Stock-ROM. Android System drains accu on my phone (SWEET), too. It kills the accu, gets very hot. Back to MIUI13 via fastboot and all good. Xiaomi.EU-devs should delete all MIUI14-ROM's for sweet, all have the same danger bug!

Hi!

I have the same poblem with Mi 11i on 14.0.5.0
It gets very hot and drains my battery.