MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Yes it was released after the last weekly (but it does not mean a lot, stable often lag behind weeklies anyway).

Still, many people successfully dirty flash stable over weekly, but backup your important files before trying.
Appreciated, for now till September, I'll just go with the weeklies :)

Глупый вопрос. Так же глупо, как "машина не заводится, как это починить".
Вам сложно описать дефект?
СBy itself, an error flies, I already tried to clear it and remove it - the screen on Google Discovery is all countable

hello, its my first time installing update.
When im in TWRP and select the image that i want to flash it says that 'invalid zip file format'.
I did not unpack the zip file. Can't find any results in this thread. What should I do?
Thank you.

edit: For newbies, do not download the update via phone menu even if the name and ver is the same.
Downloaded from the 1st page the zip file, but should it be like this?

13.jpg

Does this mean that something failed and should I install it again?

Last edited:

shiroyurei

The ROM installation went well. No problem. These error messages are not ROM related.
This has already been explained several times.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have updated my 13 Ultra with V14.0.16.0 and found google wallet crashed every time when I opened it.

The NFC payment still works but I can not manually open google wallet.

So far I have tried to clear data of google wallet as well as uninstall it and re install again but nothing changed.

Anyone got the same issue ? or is there a trick that can fix it? Thanks a lot

Hi guys, I have updated my 13 Ultra with V14.0.16.0 and found google wallet crashed every time when I opened it.

The NFC payment still works but I can not manually open google wallet.

So far I have tried to clear data of google wallet as well as uninstall it and re install again but nothing changed.

Anyone got the same issue ? or is there a trick that can fix it? Thanks a lot
Only after 5 mins...I found the cure. It was all caused by an update of google service by Aurora Store. I remembered yesterday I noticed Aurora store showing google service update when I was playing around. Then I updated it. Anyway, looks the google service version from Aurora store not compatible with my google wallet. After I uninstall the google service update, google wallet works again without any issues...

Reactions: Smaritz
Mi 11 Pro Stable 14.0.9.0 Dark Mode has bug with Chrome, or maybe Chrome bug :)). I cannot see Previous, Pause, Next button :))

Attachments

• 1687853318784.png
    1687853318784.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
"If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!"

Is coming from weekly always a downgrade or it is an upgrade when I don't upgrade my weekly for some weeks/months and do the upgrade on a fresh/newer stable?

With the new mondrian stable image the Poco F5 Pro is no longer identified as Redmi K60 .
Do I still need to flash the Poco F5 Pro modem.img ?

I am abit curious because my device's name are changing from Redmi K60 to Poco F5 Pro after i update the MONDRIAN from 14.0.24.0 to 14.0.25.0 the latest one.

Is that normal? Because some of my bank apps does not recognize my phone after the update. I have to relink my device to my bank account again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-28-12-44-47-593_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-28-12-44-47-593_com.android.settings.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 158
I am abit curious because my device's name are changing from Redmi K60 to Poco F5 Pro after i update the MONDRIAN from 14.0.24.0 to 14.0.25.0 the latest one.

Is that normal? Because some of my bank apps does not recognize my phone after the update. I have to relink my device to my bank account again.
Normal.

Reactions: JiaiJ and fuwasugar
Reactions: katerpanne
I have Xiaomi 11 Ultra, I installed MIUI 13.0.13 EU stable rom on it half a year ago. Now the phone offers to update it to MIUI 14.0.9 EU stable through the phone and the phone downloading it. Can I instal it through the phone after download, or should I install it differently?

You ask for help, but every time you post screenshots with third party applications having very high power consumption. Nothing you show prove there is an issue with the ROM itself.
The thing is I can literally not use the phone and the battery life will be phenomenal, But to really capture how long the battery really lasts, doing simple things like browsing the internet on Wi-Fi, that shouldn't drain the battery that quickly.

The thing is I can literally not use the phone and the battery life will be phenomenal, But to really capture how long the battery really lasts, doing simple things like browsing the internet on Wi-Fi, that shouldn't drain the battery that quickly.
It is a nice concept, but you did not prove that the battery is drained faster than it should by the ROM.

You have sent a screenshot showing that the Edge browser and a Messenger app consume a lot of battery power. Why should the battery drain be the ROM's fault, if you can clearly see that third party apps are draining the battery ?
Because it doesn't make a difference if I use that party apps or not. My explanation is that I use third party apps on the China ROM and the battery doesn't drain, But on this ROM it does.

Hello guys, I have a problem with my Poco F3. When updating it to the latest version, 14.0.7 I think, the fingerprint has disappeared. First I got that it was not available and, when I restarted the phone, it directly disappeared from settings and everything. As if my mobile had no fingerprint

Because it doesn't make a difference if I use that party apps or not. My explanation is that I use third party apps on the China ROM and the battery doesn't drain, But on this ROM it does.
I still don't see why you think it's the ROM's fault. It's just the fault of the apps in my mind. These apps seem to consume a lot of battery power, and you mentioned that they consume a lot of power even when you're not using them. Why don't you make a test and set the "Battery Saver" option in the App Info to "restrict background activity", then use your device normally (But don't use edge or messenger) for a day and see if the battery still drains quickly.

Last edited:
I still don't see why you think it's the ROM's fault. It's just the fault of the apps in my mind. These apps seem to consume a lot of battery power, and you mentioned that they consume a lot of power even when you're not using them. Why don't you make a test and set the "Battery Saver" option in the App Info to "restrict background activity", then use your device normally (But don't use edge or messenger) for a day and see if the battery still drains quickly.
I'm doing a different test, I've disabled tracer and I've done this too adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job.
Will share after a week of testing with my results.