MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

after installing the last version 14.0.7 on my F3 the top of my device are going very hot using different apps, thats are not a heavy apps, maybe happens using whatsapp, twitter or instagram.. someone has the same problem?

any possible solution?

Hello. I just installed Miui 14 from xiaomi.eu on my new Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 NFC bought from a shop in Romania that came with firmware version 13.0.6.0(SGKEUXM) . Instalation with fastboot went well but after this, the overal performance was bad - like a very slow CPU so I switched back to original version of firmware. Anybody else had the same problem?

Is Google Lens search from photo galery working fine for you? Even I allowed all permissions in Lens app to search from my photo galery still says that I have to give permissions. Using umi Mi10.

Hello guys, I have a problem with my Poco F3. When updating it to the latest version, 14.0.7 I think, the fingerprint has disappeared. First I got that it was not available and, when I restarted the phone, it directly disappeared from settings and everything. As if my mobile had no fingerprint
No problem here. Fingerprit works normal

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Poco F3 users, I would like to know if the Stable Beta V14.0.7.0 is better than the Public Beta 14.0.23.4.17?

Reactions: Sikou
Hey guys, i am feeling stupid about my question and it's off topic too^^ but i did a clean install on my pc and now i can't flash the latest stable rom to my phone.
i did miss something that the pc (windows) can talk to the phone. CMD is saying "waiting for device".
Can you please give me a wink to the right direction.

Thanks a lot :-*

Hey guys, i am feeling stupid about my question and it's off topic too^^ but i did a clean install on my pc and now i can't flash the latest stable rom to my phone.
i did miss something that the pc (windows) can talk to the phone. CMD is saying "waiting for device".
Can you please give me a wink to the right direction.

Thanks a lot :-*
Do you have the drivers installed?

i installed Android Studio & UniversalAdbDriver and i use the same cable as last time... really scratching my head^^
do i need to restart the system after installation?
Try downloading Mi Flash and Mi Unlock Tool and install drivers from there. Also the restart might be enough.

Hello guys, I have a problem with my Poco F3. When updating it to the latest version, 14.0.7 I think, the fingerprint has disappeared. First I got that it was not available and, when I restarted the phone, it directly disappeared from settings and everything. As if my mobile had no fingerprint
Everything is fine here on two F3 phones.
Poco F3 users, I would like to know if the Stable Beta V14.0.7.0 is better than the Public Beta 14.0.23.4.17?
Battery life improved on the two F3 phones I have, but everything else is the same. Compass still doesn't work in Google Maps without clearing app data or play services data every time -- but all builds since early January for this device have been like that.

I don't really know why but i update my Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 4G NFC (Long name lol) to MIUI 14.0.4.0, my battery drain super fast but on the 14.0.3.0 the battery last 2 days and here it last only few hours. Did anybody have a solution because i think i'm gonna downgrade ?

I don't really know why but i update my Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 4G NFC (Long name lol) to MIUI 14.0.4.0, my battery drain super fast but on the 14.0.3.0 the battery last 2 days and here it last only few hours. Did anybody have a solution because i think i'm gonna downgrade ?
The battery was at 10% and he turn off 5 minutes later
So i'm downgrading

My banking app for confirming payments stopped working with last app update. I am not rooted and i still pass safetynet check.
Mine does the same. Safetynet isn't used anymore, you must do a Play Integrity test. Mine fails strong integrity, so no payments. This used to work, I think it's a Google Play system update that results in this.

Mine does the same. Safetynet isn't used anymore, you must do a Play Integrity test. Mine fails strong integrity, so no payments. This used to work, I think it's a Google Play system update that results in this.
Xiaomi.eu never passed strong integrity? Does regular MIUI pass the srrong integrity?

Poco f3 due to latest stable, it's heat out of nowhere using social apps, browser, etc and battery drain is more

Strong integrity afaik nobody requires, specially not Google itself

Hi, i searched everywhere but didn't find an answer to this : What does the (in) means at the end of some codenames ???? (example : redwood(in) ) i'm hesitating to buy a x5 pro but i want to be sure to have a xiomieu rom and not a stock one... thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-01-13-55-28-408_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-01-13-55-28-408_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 105
Hi, i searched everywhere but didn't find an answer to this : What does the (in) means at the end of some codenames ???? (example : redwood(in) ) i'm hesitating to buy a x5 pro but i want to be sure to have a xiomieu rom and not a stock one... thanks in advance
I believe it means that the Indian variant of the device is supported.

Reactions: mik101
and your device is?

I believe it means that the Indian variant of the device is supported.

It makes sense like this, thanks ☺️
You think I will not have any problem to install it so ?
I was afraid it was only for Indian !

It makes sense like this, thanks ☺️
You think I will not have any problem to install it so ?
I was afraid it was only for Indian !
If it was only the Indian model that was supported, it would have been "redwoodin", not "redwood(in)".
Also, we don't support India-only devices, or any other region-exclusive devices.

Reactions: P1rapide