MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I understand your position, your interests.
However, this situation highlights that those who use developer ROMs should have developer Knowledge.
I try to learn so that I can be worthy to take advantage of these benefits.
I start a little late, but I believe it's never too late when something is important. ☮️
Well, first of all, this is the Stable ROM thread, so I just don't see how it's relevant to this discussion.
Second, there is nothing of the "developer knowledge", so to speak, in relation to banking apps refusing to work with unlocked bootloaders.
When it comes to overriding security, that's "hacker knowledge".

How can I share why my battery is draining so rapidly on Xiaomi 13 (14.0.29.0) any screenshots of normal usage gets discarded and I'm told to use battery saver or not use the apps I normally use.

I get less than 4 hours SOT most days with casual usage.
Surely this cannot be considered normal for this ROM? Is everyone just plugged in all day?
On the original china ROM I had over 9+ hours SOT with the exact same apps....

What went wrong?

I did a clean install etc (been modding phones since 2010) so I know all that. But this ROM, surely other people have notice huge battery degradation on the Xiaomi 13 Fuxi?

Well, first of all, this is the Stable ROM thread, so I just don't see how it's relevant to this discussion.
Second, there is nothing of the "developer knowledge", so to speak, in relation to banking apps refusing to work with unlocked bootloaders.
When it comes to overriding security, that's "hacker knowledge".
Thank you for your directions. Clear.

I read many posts on xiaomi.eu.
Banking applications are also constantly being developed, so more advanced applications may be more sensitive.
Since I'm not a developer, I don't want to give silly advice.
As far as I know, there are several ways to avoid your problem.
Instead, ask the xiaomi.eu development team, maybe they can advise you.
@Igor Eisberg
It might not be a security measure issue. Mine worked, then in 14.0.4 didn't work, not even after factory reset. Updates to 14.0.6, it's working again.

Updated Mi11 to the new version. Privacy indicators appeared again and works as expected. Upgraded Security app that contains the new Automated tasks interface. So far so good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moliere
How can we check detailed changelog between 14.0.9 and 14.0.10 for Mi11? Device changelog shows only 'general system optimizations, fixes and translation updates'.

Hi all:
Did all of your compass work in Google map in the latest EU stable rom, 14.0.10 for Mi11?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, new here. Downloaded the VEUX package (POCO X4 Pro 5G). My banking app doesn't work, nor does the Company Portal app. The version is 14.0.1.0, is there a more recent version I can install for my device? Also, NFC doesn't work.

Hi, new here. Downloaded the VEUX package (POCO X4 Pro 5G). My banking app doesn't work, nor does the Company Portal app. The version is 14.0.1.0, is there a more recent version I can install for my device? Also, NFC doesn't work.
Can you find your model from the supported devices table? No you can't so it's not supported yet. Stick with MIUI 13.

Where does it say that the VEUX package is compatible with POCO X4 Pro 5G?

Look at the table before downloading. You have to use the VEUXG ROM.

Where does it say that the VEUX package is compatible with POCO X4 Pro 5G?
I read somewhere on XDA that this type of POCO was a veux model, maybe I'm mistaken. What package do I use then?

Look at the table before downloading. You have to use the VEUXG ROM.
I can't see my phone in the table... maybe I'm blind or smt

Edit:
Poco X4 Pro 5G / Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G= veux
Redmi Note 11 / Redmi Note 11 NFC = spes /spesn
From this answer

I read somewhere on XDA that this type of POCO was a veux model, maybe I'm mistaken. What package do I use then?

I can't see my phone in the table... maybe I'm blind or smt

Edit:
Poco X4 Pro 5G / Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G= veux
Redmi Note 11 / Redmi Note 11 NFC = spes /spesn
From this answer
You can't see it because VEUXG is still on MIUI 13. Yeah VEUX is the device name for both the Global and Chinese model but because of that the ROM had to be split so the NFC could work on the Global model hence the name VEUXG. G standing for Global. Since you have the Poco X4 Pro 5G you have to use the ROM for Global models - VEUXG.

You can't see it because VEUXG is still on MIUI 13. Yeah VEUX is the device name for both the Global and Chinese model but because of that the ROM had to be split so the NFC could work on the Global model hence the name VEUXG.
Got it, thank you very much, when MIUI 14 will come available, will I just be able to know from the phone itself? Will I need to completely wipe the phone also?

A piece of advice: don't bring your "XDA knowledge" in here, we have tables that explicitly specify the supported devices and which ROM you're supposed to use.

... when MIUI 14 will come available, will I just be able to know from the phone itself?
If you downgrade to VEUXG MIUI 13 now, then yes. If you stay on VEUX MIUI 14, then no.

Will I need to completely wipe the phone also?
If you downgrade to VEUXG MIUI 13 now, then you'll be able to simply update to MIUI 14. If you stay on VEUX MIUI 14, then you'll need to clean flash.
So, basically, both options mean a clean flash.