MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have an issue with Gpay (Google wallet), even after installing EU ROM (based on China ROM), I still get "device doesn't meet security requirements" message, any idea what might be the issue?
The phone is Mi 13 Ultra China version, not rooted, bootloader unlocked
Safetynet passed ok?
Try rename TWRP folder

Thanks, I see now that there is v14.0.10.0 update for Lisa:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V14.0.10.0.TKOCNXM_v14-13-fastboot.zip

(Btw, date says July 1, I didn't receive notification, I manually checked for update and it showed then)

Did anybody try, is it ok (v14.0.8 is very good for me), are there any observable differences (Change Log says Optimizations)?

Hello,

I downloaded the latest MIUI 14.0.9.0 to my Mi 11 Ultra - Then I start TWRP -> Press "Install" -> Press the 14.0.9.0 zip file and then I swipe right to start installing.
But when I do, I only get the below message:

"Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu-multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.9.0.TKACNXM_ea063eae8f_v14-13.zip

Updating partition details...
...done"

Am I missing any steps? If I remember correctly, this is the way I did the last time I made an update. But I could be wrong, since it's like 1,5 year ago since last time.
Any suggestions/ideas? :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello,

I downloaded the latest MIUI 14.0.9.0 to my Mi 11 Ultra - Then I start TWRP -> Press "Install" -> Press the 14.0.9.0 zip file and then I swipe right to start installing.
But when I do, I only get the below message:

"Error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu-multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.9.0.TKACNXM_ea063eae8f_v14-13.zip

Updating partition details...
...done"

Am I missing any steps? If I remember correctly, this is the way I did the last time I made an update. But I could be wrong, since it's like 1,5 year ago since last time.
Any suggestions/ideas? :)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Do you have the correct TWRP? Also is there a chance you can share a screenshot

Reactions: Aroger

(Btw, date says July 1, I didn't receive notification, I manually checked for update and it showed then)

Did anybody try, is it ok (v14.0.8 is very good for me), are there any observable differences (Change Log says Optimizations)?
Just updated myself, everything went smoot (OTA through TWRP and without wiping - all as expected), Security update is Jun 1. So far

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-10-21-21-58-465_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-10-21-21-58-465_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: JiaiJ

I updated via system updater/twrp. For me there is no difference, 0.10 just has newer security patch.

I'm with Poco F3 and v.14.0.7.0. I have extreme battery consumption from the group "Other". What can be due. Is there an application to show me the reason for this condition?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-11-10-07-21-480_com.miui.securitycenter_20230711_100735970.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-11-10-07-21-480_com.miui.securitycenter_20230711_100735970.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 160
I'm with Poco F3 and v.14.0.7.0. I have extreme battery consumption from the group "Other". What can be due. Is there an application to show me the reason for this condition?
i have the same problem and my phone are heating up all time

Here the same on Redmi Note 10 Pro. Android System takes over 30% of battery, device gets hot and slow. Back to MIUI 13.x all good again. MIUI 14 is buggy as hell!!! On telegram group many many user have this problem!!!

Reactions: Davmn
Here the same on Redmi Note 10 Pro. Android System takes over 30% of battery, device gets hot and slow. Back to MIUI 13.x all good again. MIUI 14 is buggy as hell!!! On telegram group many many user have this problem!!!
Clearing all cache and data for ALL google-apps helped me

Reactions: alison.rm
but do this is like you do a clean install, losing all your data...
No. Will clean locally. Just enter the apps again and everything will be synced again. I am also having heating issues. Cleaned and made other adjustments. I think it's better. I'm looking to see. Still, it seems to heat up more than stock or so I kept that in mind. Poco F3

Are you using v13.x? I'm having some heating issues. I'm trying to get around. Thinking about going to 13.x... the older ones are generally good.

No. Will clean locally. Just enter the apps again and everything will be synced again. I am also having heating issues. Cleaned and made other adjustments. I think it's better. I'm looking to see. Still, it seems to heat up more than stock or so I kept that in mind. Poco F3
i gonna wait for the next update.. but this can happen on the next month or two months idk

Reactions: alison.rm
Clean flash on marble new update 14.0.21

Suggestions in recents and toggle for them in launcher disappeared, feature or bug?

SPES here with 14.0.2.0 everyday rebooting at the same hour, even before updating OTA it rebooted everyday same hour, what could it be?

I have a problem.

Came from a forked miui 13 to xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V14.0.3.0.TJUMIXM_v14-13.zip.

Since then, I have several issues.

Proximity sensor does not work, front video camera does not connect, accelerometer, gyroskope, magnetic sensor, light sensor, none of these works.

I have a problem.

Came from a forked miui 13 to xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3Pro_V14.0.3.0.TJUMIXM_v14-13.zip.

Since then, I have several issues.

Proximity sensor does not work, front video camera does not connect, accelerometer, gyroskope, magnetic sensor, light sensor, none of these works.
Use "first install" .bat file without restore any backups except contacts from Google.

Reactions: katerpanne
i've a xiaomi 13 chinese model
if I flash it to eu from
will my google store be certified and be able to use google pay?

Use "first install" .bat file without restore any backups except contacts from Google.
Ok, found it.

All sensors gone, MEANS THAT persist partition is damaged.

I restored the backup I had through recovery and everything went back to normal.

thank you.

2. Yes, and always has been. Nothing to fix here. Global app isn't comparable to Chinese one.
Is there a theme app comparison list somewhere (Global v2.2.3.9-global vs Chinese v4.0.5.4)? The Global version seems to have a lot more English content, which makes sense, compared to Chinese. I can see that Chinese version has extra features like Dynamic wallpaper, Always-on display, Icons, Super icons. But what actually makes Chinese theme store better for English speaking users?