MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Is there any chance there will be Weekly builds again which support the Mi10-Umi?
It's not such an old phone. Still work pretty fast for me! :p

Hi
I have a problem with play videos via custom players like mxplayer or VLC on my diting device.//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/64bd0ad4ec8f3/Screenrecorder-2023-07-23-13-05-05-148.mp4
9cfc9abc99af2611da6f1baa56e65a1e.jpg

Wysłane z mojego 22081212UG przy użyciu Tapatalka

A question about new hybrid ROM-s. If I am coming from Global ROM, after unlocking my bootloader, do I still need to flash TWRP first or is it included in the ROM if I flash it via fastboot? Also, do I need to flash the ROM via TWRP the first time coming from global ROM or is it ok to use the fastboot method with date wipe? Thank you in advance!
TWRP is not included, and it's not needed to flash a xiaomi.eu ROM in fastboot mode. Yes, it is OK to just use fastboot with data wipe for first install of xiaomi.eu ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Need technical Help
Device: Xiaomi 12 (Cupid)
Current Rom: miui Eu 14.0.3.0 (stable)

Definitely i installed it after unlocking the bootloader but now, somehow bootloader is "locked" & official recovery is back.

thoug i can see unlock sign at boot screen but i cant install Twrp through ADB, fastboot "getvar all" command show "bootloader unlock=NO"

When i try to use xiaomi Unlock tool it gives "device not verified" error (xiaomi account logoff & logon already done, with find device ON & OFF)

Mods Need ur valuable guidance
Dont care about it bro, your device would be bricked if it really was locked on custom rom, cuz you can brick phone even with trying to lock bootloader with rom of different region.

Reactions: Spookie
Hello ..i flash the ROM for first time..with wrong recovery..but i find the solution.. everything is going well but cannot activate the rcs in messages Google app..is a bug of rom?

Hello ..i flash the ROM for first time..with wrong recovery..but i find the solution.. everything is going well but cannot activate the rcs in messages Google app..is a bug of rom?
It might have something to do with permissions. Go to Settings -> Apps, select Messages (by Google) -> Permissions, then look for "Send MMS messages" (disabled by default) and "Get device info" (returns blank message by default). Set both to "Always allow". Reboot, open Messages and if it worked, you should see a popup inviting you to use RCS. Accept and a few seconds later, it should start working.

Hello.
I have a question about xiaomi mi 10 pro.
The current version is miui 13 by xiaomi eu 22.3.23 beta.
I would like to update from miui 13 weekly to miui 14 starble.
Do I need to wipe in this case?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

I would also like to know the twpr required to update if you don't mind.

Hello.
I have a question about xiaomi mi 10 pro.
The current version is miui 13 by xiaomi eu 22.3.23 beta.
I would like to update from miui 13 weekly to miui 14 starble.
Do I need to wipe in this case?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

I would also like to know the twpr required to update if you don't mind.
Usually, when you go from weekly to stable, it's considered a downgrade, so factory reset / data wipe is needed, yet the software you are installing is newer, so can't say for sure. But in your case, you are also switching from MIUI 13 to 14, so it's a good idea to start fresh anyway (backup, upgrade, factory reset, restore data), it will make your phone more reliable / optimized.

is there any availabe TWRP for Redmi note 12 Pro 4G. Planning to install EU Rom , or should i go via fastboot?

Hello,

I just want to know if Apollo / mi 10t pro is still maintained or if the support has been dropped?

Best regards
Joey

Hello, I'm owner of MI11T Pro
I had the firmware from may installed with twrp...it works fine
Today I"ve downloaded and installed the new firmware as of july 15th.
I installed with twrp from prevoious firmware
The installation stuck with message written in red :
failed to mount '/system_root' ( invalid argument)
failed to mount "/system ext (invalid argument)
failed to mount '/vendor' (invalid argument)
failed to mount' /mi_ext ( invalid arguement)
so, I need some help
I did exactly install the same way as I did on previous firmware and thí prvious firmware works well.
Thanks for any help

If the installation ended as in the picture, everything is fine. The ROM installed correctly. Reboot into the system.
These errors are a matter of the imperfect TWRP. The ROM was installed correctly.

Attachments

• chyba.png
    chyba.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: katerpanne
Hello devs, thank you so much for your time and effort to make this roms.

Just one question that i dont get it (kind of new to this)

The redmi 9T ( Lemon, lime) still gets Miui 14 global updates for several markets: Global, europe, india, russia, etc ( latest update on global is from This month of July).

Any reason why this MIUIEU stable rom, latest update for 9t is from March this year?
Is this device already unsupported by XIAOMI EU?

Thank you

The redmi 9T ( Lemon, lime) still gets Miui 14 global updates for several markets: Global, europe, india, russia, etc ( latest update on global is from This month of July).

Any reason why this MIUIEU stable rom, latest update for 9t is from March this year?
Is this device already unsupported by XIAOMI EU?

Thank you
This Xiaomi.eu ROM is based on the China ROM, so the fact that ROMs have been released recently for other markets does not matter.

This Xiaomi.eu ROM is based on the China ROM, so the fact that ROMs have been released recently for other markets does not matter.
The first post is then confusing as it states:

Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):
  • Based on China/Global Stable builds

My understanding was that EU roms are based on china and Global stable builds.

Thanks

Ps: So Global builds are not the same as The china builds?
Global builds are xiaomi official builds right?

Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm really confused about china and global xiaomi roms ( I'm new to Xiaomi devices)

Hey, is it just me or does the camera performance on Mi13 FUXI with Stable 14.0.30.0 feels weak?
I get way more blurry pics out of it since the update :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
Reactions: OberZine
I have MIUI 14.0.5.0 on mi11i with heating and battery problems. How can I go back to MIUI 13?
Maybe try doing a backup + factory reset + restore, it might resolve your issues in MIUI 14. If not, same answer, going back to MIUI 13 is a downgrade, so a data wipe is necessary.

Hello. Long time user of xiaomieu roms here, thanks devs. Currently i have mi 10t pro with latest 14.05 i think it was stable xiaomieu, no option/menu to turn off haptic feedback in sound options, very annoying. Is the option now somewhere else in the settings? I think i checked everywhere, still didnt find option to turn it off. Otherwise everything good, better battery backup than the indonesia or the global stable roms.