MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

- Probably wrong version of TWRP. Do you have a version for android 13?
- Have you entered the lock screen password in TWRP for decryption?
- You can also update the ROM using the "fastboot method".

Thank you very much for the information.. It already helped a little.. I wasn't able to put the decryption code there.. However, there was an error when installing and I almost realized that I had lost everything.. How is the flash boot method?! I wanted everything to stay intact, without doing a root reset..

Just updated to Miui 14.0.4.0 (sweet / Redmi Note 10 Pro)
Got a few errors during flash but everything seems to be working fine.
Thanks, devs!

Reactions: pakoUnche

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-16-19-31-01-465_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-16-19-31-01-465_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: zgfg12
So the main reason im going to stable rom is to fix the wifi issue that im having whenever i connect my airbuds, my wifi just becomes worse which is clear when i play games which is very annoying. So If you're using Stable rom, can i ask you that whether have you faced any similar bug like this?

I downloaded the latest update by recovery option. However when i try to install the file dont appears. Said that my internal system have 0 mb.
Anyone can help?
Thanks

3.6.2.12mi11pro v5. 1_a12
yep, way too outdated.

the one you have doesnt support decryption of Android 13

use this one

Devices with Boot as Recovery (A/B):
These devices don't have a dedicated partition for recovery.
The recovery ramdisk resides in the "boot_a" and "boot_b" partitions.
A shared kernel is used for both the system and the recovery.
Due to that, you should never flash a custom recovery image directly to the "boot_a" and/or "boot_b" partitions. If you do that, the system will fail to boot.

Platforms: Snapdragon 678/680/695/778G/778G+/780G/870/888/888+
Devices: alioth, haydn, lisa, mona, moonstone, munch, odin, psyche, redwood(in), renoir, spes(n), star/mars, sunny, sunstone, taoyao, thyme, venus, veux/peux, vili
Image size: 192 MiB (201,326,592 bytes), or 96/128 MiB (100,663,296/134,217,728 bytes) for low-mid devices
Installation:
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello! I decided to upgrade from the stable POCO F3 version 14.0.6.0 to the stable POCO F3 14.0.7.0 using a fastboot with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat, I had not encountered such a problem before. At the step: "Sending "super" 523364" I have been waiting for about 40 minutes and I'm still waiting. Very scary. What can you advise?
11.png

Last edited:
Hello! I decided to upgrade from the stable POCO F3 version 14.0.6.0 to the stable POCO F3 14.0.7.0 using a fastboot with windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat, I had not encountered such a problem before. At the step: "Sending "super" 523364" I have been waiting for about 40 minutes and I'm still waiting. Very scary. What can you advise?
View attachment 48390
Sounds like the USB connection is hanging. The vital partitions are already flashed at this point, so bricking shouldn't be possible.
The only thing you can do is swap to a trusted cable and USB 2.0 port and retry the flashing process. You'll need to hold Power+Volume Down buttons to re-enter fastboot mode. There's nothing else you can do here.

Reactions: maxonyx
Sounds like the USB connection is hanging. The vital partitions are already flashed at this point, so bricking shouldn't be possible.
The only thing you can do is swap to a trusted cable and USB 2.0 port and retry the flashing process. You'll need to hold Power+Volume Down buttons to re-enter fastboot mode. There's nothing else you can do here.
Thanks a lot! Now I will try

Update: Everything went well, god I was scared

Last edited:
yep, way too outdated.

the one you have doesnt support decryption of Android 13

use this one

Devices with Boot as Recovery (A/B):
These devices don't have a dedicated partition for recovery.
The recovery ramdisk resides in the "boot_a" and "boot_b" partitions.
A shared kernel is used for both the system and the recovery.
Due to that, you should never flash a custom recovery image directly to the "boot_a" and/or "boot_b" partitions. If you do that, the system will fail to boot.

Platforms: Snapdragon 678/680/695/778G/778G+/780G/870/888/888+
Devices: alioth, haydn, lisa, mona, moonstone, munch, odin, psyche, redwood(in), renoir, spes(n), star/mars, sunny, sunstone, taoyao, thyme, venus, veux/peux, vili
Image size: 192 MiB (201,326,592 bytes), or 96/128 MiB (100,663,296/134,217,728 bytes) for low-mid devices
Installation:
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk
Hi. Thanks. But i could install the miui 14, but this update i cant.
I downloaded the file of TWRP update but when i use the recovery option the file dont appears. I go to advanced - install recovery ramdisk but i cant find the file. If i choose internal storage appears nothing. 0 mb

If you want "strong integrity", the options seems limited currently.

I rooted the phone and used the module to fix integrity check. My banking app still isnt working and only thing i am not passing is Magisk package name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-55-44-999_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-55-44-999_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-56-32-681_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-56-32-681_krypton.tbsafetychecker.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-58-16-526_krypton.tbsafetychecker.png
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-06-58-16-526_krypton.tbsafetychecker.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 177
I rooted the phone and used the module to fix integrity check. My banking app still isnt working and only thing i am not passing is Magisk package name.
To hide apps (like your LSPosed module) you need to use another LSPosed module HMA and configure it

However, no guarantee that your banking app finds that or something else. Eg, you had to install Shamiko module put your banking app to DenyList and not Enforce DenyList (seems you did for TB Checker)

Car and mouse game. Apps can also find that BL is unlocked by not going through Strong Integrity. Ie, you pass Strong Integrity now but KeyAttestation app will still see that your BL is unlocked. There is another LSPosed module to hide it, BootloaderSpoofer

You hide all that and maybe next update of the banking app will find something else

Etc. The only 100% 'method' is to keep Bootloader locked and to stay on stock ROM ;-(

To hide apps (like your LSPosed module) you need to use another LSPosed module HMA and configure it

However, no guarantee that your banking app finds that or something else. Eg, you had to install Shamiko module put your banking app to DenyList and not Enforce DN

Car and mouse game. Apps can also find that BL is unlocked not going through Strong Integrity. Ie, you pass now Strong Integrity but KeyAttestation app will still see that your BL is unlocked. There is another LSOosed module to hide it, BootloaderSpoofer

You hide all that and maybe next update of the banking app will find something

Etc. The only 100% 'method' is to keep Bootloader locked and stock ROM and to stay on Stock