MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. Long time user of xiaomieu roms here, thanks devs. Currently i have mi 10t pro with latest 14.05 i think it was stable xiaomieu, no option/menu to turn off haptic feedback in sound options, very annoying. Is the option now somewhere else in the settings? I think i checked everywhere, still didnt find option to turn it off. Otherwise everything good, better battery backup than the indonesia or the global stable roms.
Its in Additional settings>Accessibility>Physical

Reactions: dejankrk
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am describing a problem I am having with my new Xiaomi 13 and MIUI xiaomi.eu 14.0.30.0.

I have a problem with the "Recorder" application. Every time I record a conversation, the file does not appear in MIUI\sound_recorder\app_rec (as it did on MIUI 12.5).
I can't figure out where the file is being saved.

The only way I have found to save the file is to hold down on the recording and click "Save as" to save the file in another folder, but you have to remember to do it manually every time.

On the other hand, when recording a phone call, the file is saved correctly in MIUI\sound_recorder\call_rec.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: 4fun20
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am describing a problem I am having with my new Xiaomi 13 and MIUI xiaomi.eu 14.0.30.0.

I have a problem with the "Recorder" application. Every time I record a conversation, the file does not appear in MIUI\sound_recorder\app_rec (as it did on MIUI 12.5).

The only way I have found to save the file is to hold down on the recording and click "Save as" to save the file in another folder, but you have to remember to do it manually every time.

On the other hand, when recording a phone call, the file is saved correctly in MIUI\sound_recorder\call_rec.

If you don't choose 'save as' recordings will be saved in Internal storage>android>data>com.android.soundrecorder>files.

Reactions: 4fun20
Hi there! I recently updated to MIUI 14.0.4.0.
Today I have this update "rom rebuild".
Any devs can tell me what's changed?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-25-21-40-04-556_com.android.updater-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-25-21-40-04-556_com.android.updater-edit.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 175
Hi, my Xiaomi phone is arriving today but my SIM card won't until 2 days after. Even though I won't have the SIM card on me can I start unlocking the bootloader? Because it will take a week. And then when I receive the sim card, I'll install it and activate it on the phone?
Or should I just wait until I get the SIM card in the phone working first before hand?

Edit: It does look like I will need to have SIM active and working first and have wifi turned off. By looking at Mi Unlock status description in Developer options, oh well.

Last edited:

Hi, i will flash xiaomi.eu on my xiaomi 13 this afternoon, i will try and tell you....

Has anyone tested Mi home notifications on the latest stable for Poco F3? Things such as mi vaccum and mi camera notifications were not working before

If you don't see the import button probably you install other theme apk ..
Ι see the import button in greek language..but when i browse over mtz file i can't check it

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hey, is it just me or does the camera performance on Mi13 FUXI with Stable 14.0.30.0 feels weak?
I get way more blurry pics out of it since the update :emoji_thinking:
I also agree, I'm also getting a lot of stuttering with my cameras, whether using the front and rear, The camera app, or video calls, my cameras always seem to stutter or lose frames, I can't use the videos that I record anymore because they are so laggy, so much frame loss. I'm hoping in an update it will be fixed.

Ι see the import button in greek language..but when i browse over mtz file i can't check it

I find the solution...when you download it as zip.. you must delete the .zip and white.mtz without uncompress

POCO F5 PRO (MONDRIAN) V14.0.26.0 TMNCNXM.
I have a question.
Has the portrait mode issue been resolved in the camera app?

Reactions: enzogym
Dear developers, administration, tell me if there is an earlier, stable version of MIUI 14 for Redmi note 9 pro (HMNote9ProEU) somewhere in the cloud?

V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM, i installed this version, but it constantly has a glitch with opening large folders, you press a blank screen instead of program shortcuts, and the Health application also has an error, there is no switch "read steps from the phone" and when updating to the MiFitness version, the application does not count steps from the phone!
@Igor Eisberg Igor, is it possible to fix this? Or is it a problem on the xiaomi side ?

@Igor Eisberg Igor, please help, can I fix this?

Last edited:
If you have Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (joyeuse) you cannot use ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro/9S (curtana).
the older version Redmi Note 9 Pro EU (joyeuse) is MIUI 13

Last edited:
Reactions: omsound
I'm updating poco f5 (marble) from an old eu stable build to the latest stable build via fastboot on windows 11,
it stuck on "Sending 'vendor_boot_ab' (98304 KB)" for over 20 mins.
Should I restart the update bat program or any suggestions?

logs in attachment.

Attachments

• logs.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 102