MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello guys,
i have a little problem, just after flashing xiaomi.eu "stable" v14.0.30.0 i was able to install themes and their own "clock widgets" when i apply the theme, when i change theme the clock widget change with it... but since i put a clock widget installed by default in Miui, now it is impossible to have the clock widget of the installed themes.... is there a way to recover themes clocks widgets...?
Thanks to all developpers for their great work, and thanks if you can help me

edit: im on a Xiaomi 13 and everything works great except themes widgets...

edit 2: problem solved, there is an option called " android widgets" in the bottom of the widgets page, and here you can use the "stock clock widget" which one open the possibility to use themes clock widgets after apply it...

Last edited:
xiaomi.eu does not publish changelog for Stable ROM.

As a guide, you can look at the changelog of the factory ROM that serves as the basis for xiaomi.eu.
Could you please point to where to look for factory ROM changelogs for ditingp?

Since i updated to this build, my network has been poo... I am about flashing back the previous updates, or is there any fix to that?

Smart (un)lock fully works but with Magisk (root), LSPosed and CustoMIUIzer14:
System, Lock screen, (Selectively) Disable screen lock and there you have options: Trusted WiFi networks and Trusted Bluetooth devices

Eg, I tested with BT in my car and my home WLAN
thank you! will try with a galaxy watch and MI11Lite NE ;):)

I really did not expected that unlock phone with Galaxy watch was not possibile because with Amazfit GTS2 mini is working very good with xiaomi.eu

At the moment i'm using a custom ROM with smart lock and Google dialer phone app that i really don't like... but it has a feature that when yoy receive a call you can select to speak with phone or switch to watch, I think that this will not be available with MIUI dialer (that I like very much), so will it be possible to answer a call with the watch on xiaomi.eu?

I was using xiaomi.eu 14 stable with the MI11Lite NE until last week, then i got a GW4 and used for few hours, went very crazy because unlock with bluetooth was not working :emoji_sob: so tried also the MIUI 14 global but no smartlock ... but discovered of the feature on Google dialer

Good evening I have yet another problem with my mi 11 pro, today while I was on vacation, I connected it to my car with the intention of connecting it to Android auto, but when trying to open Maps, the phone turned off and then not turn on more and still not? Can you tell me if it's a hardware or software problem for you? I'm posting on this part of the forum because I have the latest stable version

Good evening I have yet another problem with my mi 11 pro, today while I was on vacation, I connected it to my car with the intention of connecting it to Android auto, but when trying to open Maps, the phone turned off and then not turn on more and still not? Can you tell me if it's a hardware or software problem for you? I'm posting on this part of the forum because I have the latest stable version
Did you mean that your Mi11 pro was shut down and couldn't be turned on anymore even if you press the power button so a while?

If so, there is an old problem of Mi 11 series coming to yours. It is due to the bad designs of PCB and Snapdragon 888.

It has been an notorious event to Mi11 series.

Only two things you may do are:

1. Reweld CUP and Ram by Xiaomi or third parties' repairing technicians.
2. Buy a new phone and let your Mi11 pro go.

Latest build on my Poco F5 (marble) stopped passing Strong Integrity Check Yesterday And no root or other mods installed. Anyone also has this issue?

Latest build on my Poco F5 (marble) stopped passing Strong Integrity Check Yesterday And no root or other mods installed. Anyone also has this issue?
not an issue... Google patched it.. Google Wallet still works fine..

Reactions: Grifef
Hi, I'm on Xiaomi 13 Ultra and seem the 5ghz region lock is still in placed. I can't get 5g signal on my 13 Ultra but the same SIM card is working on my old Xiaomi 10T Pro.

Hi, I'm on Xiaomi 13 Ultra and seem the 5ghz region lock is still in placed. I can't get 5g signal on my 13 Ultra but the same SIM card is working on my old Xiaomi 10T Pro.
huh, didn't know it was locked. Never had a 5G capable phone until now. is that for both CN an Global versions? So only 4G or lower.

Question is offtop here, but 13 Ultra not have 7 and 20 Band for 5G. Ask your carrier which frequencies they use for 5G.

Reactions: mik101
Question is offtop here, but 13 Ultra not have 7 and 20 Band for 5G. Ask your carrier which frequencies they use for 5G.
Let me includes more details.
We have both the CN and Global set. Global set has 5G while the CN set don't which is normal.
Normally EU Rom solved this issue as well, at least on others models so far. So I flashed the CN set to EU ROM.
But for this model now, EU Rom still seem to didn't unlock the limitation which is why I post this question here.

Let me includes more details.
We have both the CN and Global set. Global set has 5G while the CN set don't which is normal.
Normally EU Rom solved this issue as well, at least on others models so far. So I flashed the CN set to EU ROM.
But for this model now, EU Rom still seem to didn't unlock the limitation which is why I post this question here.
The question about the frequencies of your carrier still remains valid.

Reactions: mik101 and Spookie
I just upgraded to 14.0.10.0 on my Mi 11 lite 5G and wifi isn't working. I just can't turn it on please help me fix this problem anyone.