MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Is there a working TWRP recovery for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa)? I've been trying to use the one in the network, but it is not booting into recovery while the oFox is not recognizing the internal memory. Can you please shed some light? Thank you.

edit: fresh UBL miui 14.0.4

Do I need to downgrade for miui 13 for this to work?

Last edited:
I am using stable ROM on Ditinig , Xiaomi 12t pro, I noticed when I use screen orientation Gboard have same error. Look

Left angel is empty. Missing one row.

Attachments

• IMG_20230831_103614_484.jpg
    IMG_20230831_103614_484.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: ScanFee
Did install stable rom in Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne via fastboot method since I can't find working recovery for this device, but finger sensor is not working. I can't barely register one finger, is there someone experience the same? Any help appreciated to fix this issue, thank you

Did install stable rom in Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne via fastboot method since I can't find working recovery for this device, but finger sensor is not working. I can't barely register one finger, is there someone experience the same? Any help appreciated to fix this issue, thank you
Finger sensor works perfectly here.
Together with the rom you should have a TWRP recovery. I give you the link in case for some reason you don't have it:
Choose TWRP for miui last version and install through fastboot.
it works very well.

Reactions: katerpanne
Finger sensor works perfectly here.
Together with the rom you should have a TWRP recovery. I give you the link in case for some reason you don't have it:
Choose TWRP for miui last version and install through fastboot.
it works very well.
will try this, thank you

edit: just realized that it has built-in recovery. but even after wiping the cache and dalvik, the finger sensor is still not working properly :(

the power button is working fine because when I press it the power menu appears and you know that the finger sensor is detecting my finger while registering because the phone is vibrating but it takes a minute or two before you finished registering one finger unlike before it is around 10 seconds more or less. but once you able to register and try to unlock phone using finger touch, it display error/unmatch.

Last edited:
will try this, thank you

edit: just realized that it has built-in recovery. but even after wiping the cache and dalvik, the finger sensor is still not working properly :(

the power button is working fine because when I press it the power menu appears and you know that the finger sensor is detecting my finger while registering because the phone is vibrating but it takes a minute or two before you finished registering one finger unlike before it is around 10 seconds more or less. but once you able to register and try to unlock phone using finger touch, it display error/unmatch.
I would backup all my data and do a clean reinstall...

Hello,
I have twrp 2.7.0 installed on my spesn, is it advisable to do an ota update miui.eu 13 to miui.eu 14?(going from Android 12 to 13 via ota)
Will this work via updater app, will magisk work on android 13?

I don't have data usage turned on but it still shows that 400GB of data is remaining in the Control Center. Is there a way to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-01-15-12-59-467_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-01-15-12-59-467_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_2023-09-01-15-13-07-386_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-01-15-13-07-386_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for the hard work on these ROM's.
I have some questions:

I just purchased a Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G.

- Which ROM do I need? I don't see a Pro Plus version...
- Does the stable release support Gestures with 3rd party Launchers like the Microsoft Launcher?
- Does the stable release support fingerprint unlock with 3rd party screen lock?

Cheers guys!
- Rob

Is there a working TWRP recovery for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa)? I've been trying to use the one in the network, but it is not booting into recovery while the oFox is not recognizing the internal memory. Can you please shed some light? Thank you.

edit: fresh UBL miui 14.0.4

Do I need to downgrade for miui 13 for this to work?
TWRP flashed by Stable 14.0.10 works fine for me

I did install (previous) Stable by Fastboot and as that, Xiaomi.eu ROM installed the TWRP

Next time I updated through OTA, by use of that TWRP

PS. I see now brand New v14.0.12 Stable for Lisa, didn't install yet

Last edited:
Thanks for the hard work on these ROM's.
I have some questions:

- Does the stable release support Gestures with 3rd party Launchers like the Microsoft Launcher?
- Does the stable release support fingerprint unlock with 3rd party screen lock?

Cheers guys!
- Rob

Dear Management,
My question is, can I find a thread where they can help me with the situation of making the safety net work?

I know there are answers to many things on Github. However, I'm not sure I'll find a clear answer if it's a xiaomi.eu ROM I want a secure solution.
As far as I know there are currently several devices affected by the cts profile error and Google Play Store device certificate.
I got to the point where I installed a SafetyNet-Fix module using Zygisk with Magisk. That's okay partially.
However, am I not alone in the question of whether rooting should be taken at risk? Is this the only way I can be safe at the moment?
Thank you for answering these questions.

there's some issue in security app said there some apps having access all time to storage and when I go to access and change files on internal storage I didn't find anything until I tried to update security app and I found different between eu app and other security app the access files and documents option is missing I hope u fix it with the root detected by zaincash app that I talked about before come on eu what's happening?

Attachments

• IMG_20230901_204812.jpg
    IMG_20230901_204812.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20230901_204757.jpg
    IMG_20230901_204757.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, you answered none of my questions.

• Haha
Reactions: Smaritz

robnijhof

This device is not supported here
gestures don't work when using a third-party launcher
yes if i understand your question correctly.

TWRP flashed by Stable 14.0.10 works fine for me

I did install (previous) Stable by Fastboot and as that, Xiaomi.eu ROM installed the TWRP

Next time I updated through OTA, by use of that TWRP

PS. I see now brand New v14.0.12 Stable for Lisa, didn't install yet
Thank you for the heads up, trying to download right now hopefully it will fix my finger sensor issue. I hope it is not a hardware issue since this device just came out from deadboot fix. Will update soon

Dear Management,
My question is, can I find a thread where they can help me with the situation of making the safety net work?

I know there are answers to many things on Github. However, I'm not sure I'll find a clear answer if it's a xiaomi.eu ROM I want a secure solution.
As far as I know there are currently several devices affected by the cts profile error and Google Play Store device certificate.
I got to the point where I installed a SafetyNet-Fix module using Zygisk with Magisk. That's okay partially.
However, am I not alone in the question of whether rooting should be taken at risk? Is this the only way I can be safe at the moment?
Thank you for answering these questions.
it is Google server issue.. we have to wait for fix it..