MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Installed xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13 from Global.
Can't find multilanguage for gboard. Does MiMover have issues also because of the FW? - Call logs and Messages are not synced at all.
Sender Phone Mi11Pro xiaomi.eu 13.0.12 Stable.

Additionally,- shall I lock the bootloader in order to use Google Pay? If affirmative, how can I do this?
n.b. Mi11Pro xiaomi.eu 13.0.12 Stable still shows "Unlocked" and bank apps together with GPay works perfectly. What could be wrong with my handset?

Last edited:
I installed magisk to be able to use the "limit charge battery" application but unfortunately it doesn't work. Now I can no longer use my bank app despite having blocked the bank app on Magisk. I uninstalled magisk but the bank app still doesn't work. Is there a way to fix my problem without having to do a reset?

I installed magisk to be able to use the "limit charge battery" application but unfortunately it doesn't work. Now I can no longer use my bank app despite having blocked the bank app on Magisk. I uninstalled magisk but the bank app still doesn't work. Is there a way to fix my problem without having to do a reset?
It is possible to both have Magisk and use banking apps, you need hide Magisk, enable Zygisk, enforce DenyList and choose the banking app you want.

I would suggest you force stop the app and clear all data in case.

Reactions: PeaceOne
It is possible to both have Magisk and use banking apps, you need hide Magisk, enable Zygisk, enforce DenyList and choose the banking app you want.

I would suggest you force stop the app and clear all data in case.
I hid Magisk and activated Zygisk, I applied DenyList but it doesn't fix. I uninstalled the bank app but negative

TWRP as provided by Stable 14.0.10 works fine for me

I did install (previous) Stable by Fastboot and as that, Xiaomi.eu ROM installed the TWRP

Next time I updated through OTA, by use of that TWRP

PS. I see now brand New v14.0.12 Stable for Lisa, didn't install yet
Just one comment about the TWRP 3.7.0_12 as provided with Xiaomi.eu Stable for Lisa (Mi 11 Lite 5G NE)

AFAIK, that's the only custom Recovery that works for MIUI 14 on Lisa

But there is one issue - and a workaround.
It was all discussed and confirmed on XDA forum

When you make a backup, it will create a TWRP folder (and will actually create the subfolders and save the backup files), but when you reboot to System, TWRP fiolder will look empty

I tried with stock Files, MiXPlorer, even from Terminal Emulator, they all see no content in the TWRP folder

When I tried to delete (that 'empty') TWRP folder, it told me that I had no permissions. Even MiXplorer with root grant and su in Terminal Emulator

However, when you reboot to TWRP, you will properly see subfolders and backup files in the TWRP folder

And from TWRP, I used USB cable and MTP and copied the backup files from TWRP folder to PC with no problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio1953
And from TWRP, I used USB cable and MTP and copied the backup files from TWRP folder to PC with no problem
I didn't know that you can connect the phone in TWRP to pc. Very interesting. It's so possible to directly copy the backup from phone to a ssd very fast.
Thank you for the information!
Edit: Tested on Lisa and on Redwood (twice are based on Dkpost3 job), it works perfectly.

Last edited:
I didn't know that you can connect the phone in TWRP to pc. Very interesting. It's so possible to directly copy the backup from phone to a ssd very fast.
Thank you for the information!
Edit: Tested on Lisa and on Redwood (twice are based on Dk3post job), it works perfectly.
Did you just test MTP in TWRP or did you make backup in TWRP on Lisa and tested are you able to access the backup files from Android

Did you just test MTP in TWRP or did you make backup in TWRP on Lisa and tested are you able to access the backup files from Android
Impossible to see backup from android. I tested connecting twrp with MTP and copy backup from there

Reactions: zgfg12
Hello I am using poco phone f5 pro and I flashed miui eu stable 14.0.26.0 but my playstore is not certified. Can anyone help me?

Hi, thanks for awesome work! I am the owner of Xiaomi 13 China, I used 3 last stable xiaomi.eu roms and I am registered here to tell you about problems with Google Assistant. All 3 last stable roms (maybe previous roms too, IDK) work with errors when I call Google Assistant no matter how: with "Ok, Google", by Power Button or by pulling screen edges. Whenever I ask something, Google Assistant tries to search the answer for about 20-30 seconds and constantly fails for the first time. Then, after that time I should repeat my question to make it work. So Google Assistant becomes unusable on xiaomi.eu roms. Two weaks ago I installed Global rom for my Xiaomi 13 and it works perfect with same settings, same account and region etc. Can you try to use Google Assistant and fix this problem, please? Cause xiaomi.eu rom is awesome and I really want to use it :emoji_thumbsup:

How can i factory reset using twrp ? Just format data > Yes or Advance > Dalvik , cache , data , internal ?

Format data

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: Equinox
I have a question for mi 10 miui 14.0.4.0 that just released....

how did that rom get released if there was no cn rom released after 14.0.3.0 online?

I wanted to check the changelog but I can't find anything about the rom to begin with

KHPKero

Anyone having problems with Widevine L1? Every day on morning the certificate it's not available. Can't download it as I get error 1. So I need to wait sometimes few hours, sometimes just work straight after pressing download few times. It's a bit annoying to do it sometimes every day.
Xiaomi mi 11ultra on miui v14.0.9.0 stable.
Have the same issue on Xiaomi mi 11pro

Can I just say thanks for this ROM? I installed the latest hybrid on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and it worked like a charm. Just plug it in and run the .bat! The new ROM immediately felt faster and I got rid of a few minor, annoying bugs I had in the last version. Of course, I got a few new bugs (screen sometimes going dark instead of bright in sunshine) but that's to be expected :)

Anyhow, awesome job and great to see my ageing phone still getting some love.
Hi. Do you have issues with the widevine L1 certificate?
My 11 Ultra lately is having error 1 and can't download the certificate. Because of that movies on Netflix etc can't run HDR plus a see that the phone peek brightness is not kicking on in bright day. When the certificate is ok ( sometimes need to wait few hours, sometimes days or minutes) works great

Successfully installed 14.0.4.0 + Magisk 26.3 on Xiaomi Mi 10 (UMI).

Haven't found any big changes/differences yet.