MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Why are y'all not experiencing the stuck at 60FPS laggy control panel? Even if you select 120Hz, control panel is still laggy. Two devices tried.

Always on Display does not show notifications and freezes after 2 minutes.
POCO X5 Pro 5G, xiaomi.eu_multi_REDWOOD_V14.0.1.0.TMSCNXM_v14-13.zip

Hello. I am a Mi 10t pro user. I am using EU Rom MIUI 14.0.5 stable version. My phone enters the disturb mode by itself, what can I do about it?

Im install this rom few months ago and after i update to 14.0.5, my bank application detecting my devices is rooted. How can I solves this? (My devices no root and no magisk)

Hello, I had a problem installing MIUI 14 (xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.23.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13) on a Poco F5. After doing Wipe data with TWRP I didn't have access to the internal storage to copy the rom so I used a adb push command to copy the rom, after flashing the rom with TWRP my Poco F5 rebooted several times until now it does not go beyond fastboot mode, I can't enter TWRP. Any suggestions on how to install the rom correctly or another solution?

Solved: I installed the rom through fastboot and this time the rom installed without problems

Last edited:
Hi. Tell me, please. Now I have the weekly firmware MIUI 13 22.7.13 installed on my Xiaomi mi 10 device. Can I install MIUI 14 via TWRP, as if just updating, without losing data on the smartphone.

Not sure if this is MIUI related, but Ambient Mode (Google Assistant screen when charging) doesn't work on K60.

Just thought I'd share this here

Hi there.
Yesterday I faced problems with Google pay. I used it to pay with my bank app via NFC. I have MIUI 14.0.6.0 by xiaomi.eu isntalled on my Poco F3.
I cannot use it anymore to pay with NFC or even to add as a payment method to some apps that use GPay (like bike rent). I can't even activate McDonalds coupons!
As I understood from topic, it's because of outdated security updates in this ROM? And there are no way to fix it, except installing stock ROM?

Reactions: Trtrtr70

Title: Dynamic Photo Option Missing After ROM Update on Mi 13 Ultra​

Hello Support Team,
I am encountering an issue with my Mi 13 Ultra and I'm hoping you could assist me in resolving it.

Device and Software Information:​

• Device: Mi 13 Ultra
  • Previous ROM Version: 14.0.16.0 (Stable)
  • Current ROM Version: 14.0.17.0 (Stable)

Issue Description:​

Up until a few days ago, I was able to use the Dynamic Photo (Live Photo) feature without any problems. However, I recently noticed that the Dynamic Photo option has disappeared from the dropdown menu within the camera app.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:​

1. Checked for any camera settings that may have been accidentally altered - no issues found.
  2. Updated the ROM from version 14.0.16.0 to the latest version 14.0.17.0. The issue persists even after the update.

Additional Information:​

Note: I also have Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 12s Ultra devices installed with EU ROM, and they are not experiencing any issues with Dynamic Photos.
I'm wondering if the disappearance of the Dynamic Photo option could be related to the software bug introduced in a recent ROM update or any set up I should do.

Any guidance you could provide would be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hi. Tell me, please. Now I have the weekly firmware MIUI 13 22.7.13 installed on my Xiaomi mi 10 device. Can I install MIUI 14 via TWRP, as if just updating, without losing data on the smartphone.
For me and my MI10 this worked flawless

Can a Xiaomi 13 ultra bought in China with Xiaomi. EU firmware be used in Europe, USA and Africa communication bands?
Here are the supported bands on the Chinese Xiaomi 13 Ultra:
5G NR bands: n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/77/78/79
4G LTE FDD bands: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28/664G
LTE TDD bands: 38/40/413G WCDMA bands:1/2/4/5/6/8/192G
GSM bands:2/3/5/8
Source: Xiaomi official site

Check with your carrier or sites like kivmovil's Xiaomi 13 Ultra site to check what bands are missing. Some might be missing but might not be super important, for example I am based in the UK and there is no band 20 which most carriers use, but I never have issues because lte band 20 is meant for long range transmission in rural areas, and even in rural areas I get connection from LTE band 7 and such. Other bands might be necessary, the decision is ultimately up to you.

Hi there.
Yesterday I faced problems with Google pay. I used it to pay with my bank app via NFC. I have MIUI 14.0.6.0 by xiaomi.eu isntalled on my Poco F3.
I cannot use it anymore to pay with NFC or even to add as a payment method to some apps that use GPay (like bike rent). I can't even activate McDonalds coupons!
As I understood from topic, it's because of outdated security updates in this ROM? And there are no way to fix it, except installing stock ROM?
It has nothing with a few months old Security Update

Google Pay/Wallet require to pass Basic and Device Integrity (not Strong)

Download Play Integrity API Checker from Playstore and test

And if you fail Basic Integrity, then that's the problem with unlocked Bootloader and custom ROM

Reactions: iSTKr
Hi, looked in the forum about Xiaomi 13 lite overheating, could not find it.
I used the phone in the car today, with Android auto, and also wireless charging (both cable and wireless charger).
The phone got so heated that it issued a warning and had to be shut off.
Unfortunately, I don't have any logs...
But has anyone seen such behavior?

It sounds quite normal. Charging, coupled with Android Auto, and perhaps even sunny or warm weather, can lead to overheating.
Doesn't sound so normal to me...
With previous phones (no wireless charging) it never happened even in warmer days)
And I assume that when u connect a USB cable that charges the phone, it stops the wireless charging...
But maybe this is what is happening .
Because the phone gets charged from 2 different sources, this may cause overheating.
To me this is a bug. Only 1 source should charge...

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

It has nothing with a few months old Security Update

Google Pay/Wallet require to pass Basic and Device Integrity (not Strong)

Download Play Integrity API Checker from Playstore and test

And if you fail Basic Integrity, then that's the problem with unlocked Bootloader and custom ROM
Thanks! I've got basic integrity check passed, but not strong. So waht should I do to fix this?

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-20_11-08-46.jpg
    photo_2023-09-20_11-08-46.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 167
Doesn't sound so normal to me...
With previous phones (no wireless charging) it never happened even in warmer days)
And I assume that when u connect a USB cable that charges the phone, it stops the wireless charging...
But maybe this is what is happening .
Because the phone gets charged from 2 different sources, this may cause overheating.
To me this is a bug. Only 1 source should charge...

I consider it impossible that the phone charges simultaneously, wirelessly and wired. In my mind the overheating is just an absolutely normal behavior. I know that my Mi 10 pro would also overheat, in that situation.

I consider it impossible that the phone charges simultaneously, wirelessly and wired. In my mind the overheating is just an absolutely normal behavior. I know that my Mi 10 pro would also overheat, in that situation.
The fact phone heats during charging is normal, but not to the point where the phone needs to shutdown, and is too warm to touch.
If it goes too high it can also result even in explosion if not cooled.
Not to mention the battery life shortens significantly...

Thanks! I've got basic integrity check passed, but not strong. So waht should I do to fix this?
Usually you don't need Strong (Google, themselves, for Wallet requires Basic and Device only, not Strong)

Now, the problem is that you (and some others reported similarly for Stable or Weekly Xiaomi.eu) do not pass Device Integrity

Moderators will tell you to wait, that Google will solve...

On some phones, Xiaomi.eu Stable still passes Basic and Device (eg Lisa, updated to 14.0.12 last month)

The other way, Basic can be spoofed but it with Magisk etc, but that's out of the topic here

Strong cannot even be spoofed - it requires locked Bootloader with stock/official certified firmware

Last edited: