MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi does the new 14.0.7 stable for POCO F3 already fixed the ping spikes when playing games and heating issues as well?

xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g ne
since latest update, gallery doesn't show anymore the pictures taken since installation date
there's a new version of the gallery app in apk mirror but 1) don't want to mess up things 2) phone says installation is locked as apk is not from official channel

any chance to build a new version with bug fix?
Don't update System apps from other sources, they may not be compatible and something may not work

Also, if you switched from Weekly, you had to do Factory reset

I also have Lisa, that last Stable and my Gallery correctly shows All (photos, screenshots, Whatsapp) or just Camera, sorted pay days, for Today, Yesterday, etc - screenshot attached

You can try: Settings, Apps, Manage apps, , find Gallery and delete Data (it should not delete your ohotos but the Gallery database - it will have to rebuild the database)

Attachments

• IMG_20230924_214550.jpg
    IMG_20230924_214550.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2023-09-24-21-34-50-286_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-24-21-34-50-286_com.android.settings.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2023-09-24-21-55-36-781_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-24-21-55-36-781_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: itch987
Don't update System apps from other sources, they may not be compatible and something may not work

Also, if you switched from Weekly, you had to do Factory reset

I also have Lisa, that last Stable and my Gallery correctly shows All (photos, screenshots, Whatsapp) or just Camera, sorted pay days, for Today, Yesterday, etc - screenshot attached

You can try: Settings, Apps, Manage apps, , find Gallery and delete Data (it should not delete your ohotos but the Gallery database - it will have to rebuild the database)
no i'm on stable, never used weekly
unfortunately you can't delete data of gallery, just cache, I had already thought about it, your screenshot also confirms it
I'm not speechless as I never had this issue, only after last update it turned up

Hi im on the latest weekly for Mi 11 ultra ....my question is.....can i flash the latest Stable over the weekly with no löst of Data or Format Data ?....i mean can i flash dirty with no lost my Data?

Reactions: Aboobacker
No, "Format Data" is required. This is a downgrade.
Wait for the release of "Stable ROM" with android 14. Then you can do a dirty install without losing data. That would be an update.

no i'm on stable, never used weekly
unfortunately you can't delete data of gallery, just cache, I had already thought about it, your screenshot also confirms it
I'm not speechless as I never had this issue, only after last update it turned up
Ok, I see,there is only Clear Cache. Still, you can delete Gallery Data from TWRP, by deleting the folder:
/data/data/com.miui.gallery

If you do, do it on your own risk

I had a similar problem with Gallery on my old Mi 9T, with MIUI 11 (long ago), and that solved
It won't delete your photos from /DCIM/Camera on Internal memory, your screenshots, movies, etc. Gallery Data keeps indecies for them, icons in the smaller resolution to show them in Gallery, etc - Gallery shall recreate all that but it may take some seconds or minutes, depending on how many photos you have

Otherwise, do Factory Reset (Format Data) from TWRP, but in that case make Google/MIUI cloud backups, copy your photos by MTP to PC, etc

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with McDonalds app? It doesn't let me use it, because my phone is not Google trusted OS certified. I've registered my Android ID at Google, then the app worked, I could log in, but when I try to activate a voucher, it tells me again that my phone is not certified. After reinstalling no login possible, just as before.

Hello! i'm facing a problem with my Alioth (Poco F3): suddently my phone went in bootloop, but I cant even enter in Recovery or Fastboot, also my fingerprint seems broken, I mean when I touch it without pressing, screen locks, but when I press the button, my phone goes crazy and goes in a bootloop. Also when I enter in fastboot and recovery, after 5 sec he reboots.
I've tried also to format the device with fastboot command, but my fingerprint problem persist.
Any solution?

It looks like a damaged (stuck) power button to me.
before thinking about this, I wanted to know if there was a way to solve the problem via software :(

UPDATE: solved doing a format data using the .bat file inside installation ROM

Last edited:
before thinking about this, I wanted to know if there was a way to solve the problem via software :(

UPDATE: solved doing a format data using the .bat file inside installation ROM
You need to replace the power, volume up and volume down keys. These keys are often oxidized. If you can't clean them yourself, no software can help you. If your condition has somehow miraculously been resolved. Then that problem will come to you soon.

Anyone else having issues with McDonalds app? It doesn't let me use it, because my phone is not Google trusted OS certified. I've registered my Android ID at Google, then the app worked, I could log in, but when I try to activate a voucher, it tells me again that my phone is not certified. After reinstalling no login possible, just as before.
Yes, if you have Magisk, flashing latest PlayIntegrity Fix module will help.

I am trying to download new stable ROM for my Mi 11 Ultra, this new ROM is detected by the update app, but the app is trying to download the link all the time, no success. However, the link is working fine from my PC.
What can I do to fix update app?

I am trying to download new stable ROM for my Mi 11 Ultra, this new ROM is detected by the update app, but the app is trying to download the link all the time, no success. However, the link is working fine from my PC.
What can I do to fix update app?
Just download manually from sourceforge and update via twrp

Reactions: Franch
Alguém está tendo problemas com a rede 4 e 5g? Meu sinal de Internet cai toda hora e só depois de reiniciar. Estou na última rom estável do mi12s ultra. será hardware? O sinal dos 2 chips cai constantemente.

Does the 12s ultra have VoLte enabled by default? The 13 ultra even has an option in the settings. The 12s ultra I don't think so. My internet goes down every time I receive a call and only comes back after restarting the device. Someone help me please

Last edited:

Does the 12s ultra have VoLte enabled by default? The 13 ultra even has an option in the settings. The 12s ultra I don't think so. My internet goes down every time I receive a call and only comes back after restarting the device. Someone help me please
Have you tried dialing magic numbers:
*#*#86583#*#*
and
*#*#869434#*#*

(86583 = VoLTE, 869434 = VoWiFi)

You should obtain toggling results like:
VoLTE Carrier Check was enabled/disabled
and/or
VoWiFi Carrier Check was enabled/disabled

Known bug with Files app.
Dear Igor,
Are you perhaps aware if this 'old' issue is addressed in any of the latest weekly builds (Mi 11 Ultra)?

I was considering to switch from my existing (4 month old) weekly, to the newly released stable (V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM)
I wonder if this bug isn't present there

Also regarding the File Explorer app, I was wondering if this has ever been reported. Didn't get a response back then and still haven't found any way to fix this on my own. It would seem that any .ogg file is created or copied on my device, it is assigned one of my photos as an icon. Its really ackward

Thanks for any input!

Alguém está tendo problemas com a rede 4 e 5g? Meu sinal de Internet cai toda hora e só depois de reiniciar. Estou na última rom estável do mi12s ultra. será hardware? O sinal dos 2 chips cai constantemente.

Have you tried dialing magic numbers:
*#*#86583#*#*
and
*#*#869434#*#*

(86583 = VoLTE, 869434 = VoWiFi)

You should obtain toggling results like:
VoLTE Carrier Check was enabled/disabled
and/or
VoWiFi Carrier Check was enabled/disabled
I'm a complete layman on these matters... The issue of VoLte; In the mi12s ultra of the people here in the group, do you have the option to activate var? It doesn't have it on mine! I'll try these tests you passed

Is there any way to update whitout twrp or PC? Just with eu updater app? My PC ports seems broken and can't detect properly my device, sometimes it disconnects in mid flashing. Last time I suffered a lot trying to install eu

Is there any way to update whitout twrp or PC? Just with eu updater app? My PC ports seems broken and can't detect properly my device, sometimes it disconnects in mid flashing. Last time I suffered a lot trying to install eu
No, the updater uses TWRP to do the update

If PC is broken it does not affect TWRP on the phone?!

Download directly on the phone (use browser, for SFN you must enable Desktop site in mobile browser, then just before downloading copy the link to ADM - download from PlayStore and ADM will download the ROM in 5 - 10 minutes - depending on the connection)

Then reboot to TWRP (PC not needed) and update

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi, I have updated to a new stable rom for Ditting, but now my SMS app doesn't show contact names only numbers. And yes, I have cleared the cache, and deleted data but still not working.