MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

mankokoma

The ROM for Poco F3 is built on the Chinese ROM for Redmi K40. If Xiaomi releases an update for the Redmi K40, the Poco F3 will also receive a Stable version from xiaomi.eu.
Poco F3 certainly does not belong in the scrap. There are countless custom ROMs for this popular device. Where support will definitely continue even with android 14.
You are really very patient and helpful with the lazy users of this forum.
This question has already been answered more than a thousand times.
The Poco F3 is NOT on EOS Global or China. Just need use the search box above to find it.
Anyway, the NEW CN Update is now available (link) and I believe we will soon have the new Stable .EU build for it.
Please Devs, if possible, update to the new version of TWRP SKKK 7.9 or 8.0, Gallery v3.5.7.7 with OneDrive Sync and check the Mi Account Activation reported issue.

NOTE: @Igor Eisberg I almost forgot to mention but could you please add the "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" in "More dark mode options" patch for Poco F3 in the next Stable build?

Cheers,

Last edited:
Reactions: mankokoma
I have a Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) and I saw that there's an update of stable ROM from v14.0.26 to v14.0.28. Installing the old ROM made me use the global modem.img. Now, i want to ask, should I replace the modem.img again before installing the v14.0.28 update?
No you should replace it after the update, as it will get replaced with the global modem once you flash the new update.

No you should replace it after the update, as it will get replaced with the global modem once you flash the new update.
Im confused, so I need to replace the modem.img file to global or eea modem.img before flashing the V14.0.28 update? Is that what you were saying?

So, just to give my feedback. I am using Poco F5 (Marble) and updated to the latest version. Everything went well. I did the update installer package route and the process was seamless. Of course, I had to restore my root again by installing Magisk as per usual (using the patched boot img). With regards to the Play Store issue, I did not experience anything of the sort. I have nothing to report other than the update went well for me. Thank you for this ROM, dear developers!

How is the update on F5. I'm currently on the global rom thinking of switching to eu rom.
I am using the .eu ROM since my MI3 and have always been a happy user. It is a pity that we have no dev. ROM for our device, but stable is good and a major improvement towards the global ROM. Features and advantages are explained on page 1 of MIUI 14 stable ROMS. So it is basically up to you!

Good day,
I'm wondering,
Is Skyhawk recovery capable of doing the new ota update for my Redmi note 11 like twrp? (Does an ota update slow down device by the way?)

Thank you

Last edited:
How is the update on F5. I'm currently on the global rom thinking of switching to eu rom.
bought it a week after release and then a week waiting for the unlook.
no problems so faar (ms launcher) not rooted
online banking, gpay etc.. all working + some costum *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mods
only thing that happend with the last update that flightmode was on afterwards (still not sure why, can´t reason out that it was turned on right before)

Hi there! This new update of stable version bugs affects only a few devices or all the devices, like Redmi Note 10 pro (sweet)?
Thanks in advance.

I just updated to the latest firmware for the Poco F3 (Alioth) a few hours ago. Updated the Modem.img for the latest MBN files.

So far so good. No issue so far. Thanks Xiaomi.eu Team.

Reactions: Dragon16
Updated my Mi 11T Pro (vili) to 14.0.4.0.
Went well, but play store keeps trying to update Mi Video and that's not possible.

Please add the newer version to the rom, as there is no way to get rid of this error.

Everything else is working fine as usual:)

Hi, I'm a user of a Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian), my bootloader will be unlocked in a few hours and I wanted to flash this rom but I read around here that I must change the "modem.img" for the official firmware one otherwise I will not be able to make calls. Is this problem fixed in the latest version? Thanks in advance!

I just updated to the latest firmware for the Poco F3 (Alioth) a few hours ago. Updated the Modem.img for the latest MBN files.

So far so good. No issue so far. Thanks Xiaomi.eu Team.
How to update modem? Thank you
Since latest update on my F3 I don't see 5g anymore, just 4g+. Also getting only one consolidated option for network on my 2nd sim card. Strange?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-20-11-56-27-235_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-20-11-56-27-235_com.android.phone.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Hi there, would like to ask is there anyone facing issue/problem after update MONDRIAN from 14.0.26.0 to 14.0.28.0?

Hi, I'm a user of a Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian), my bootloader will be unlocked in a few hours and I wanted to flash this rom but I read around here that I must change the "modem.img" for the official firmware one otherwise I will not be able to make calls. Is this problem fixed in the latest version? Thanks in advance!

Yes refer here:

Of the supported devices, was the Poco f5 pro (MONDRIAN) intentionally left blank?
I read that weekly temporarily suspended.
What happened to the Stable release? Valid only for K60?
Thank you for your reply in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_145204.jpg
    IMG_20231020_145204.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 99
You are really very patient and helpful with the lazy users of this forum.
This question has already been answered more than a thousand times.
The Poco F3 is NOT on EOS Global or China. Just need use the search box above to find it.
Anyway, the NEW CN Update is now available (link) and I believe we will soon have the new Stable .EU build for it.
Please Devs, if possible, update to the new version of TWRP SKKK 7.9 or 8.0, Gallery v3.5.7.7 with OneDrive Sync and check the Mi Account Activation reported issue.

NOTE: @Igor Eisberg I almost forgot to mention but could you please add the "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" in "More dark mode options" patch for Poco F3 in the next Stable build?

Cheers,
Just updated my Poco F3: TWRP is 8.0, Gallery 3.5.79, not sure about the Mi Account and Dark Mode, will have to test a little more :)

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me.
I currently have a Mi 11 Ultra on MIUI version 13.0.12 stable. I flashed onto this a while ago.
I wanted to flash the new MIUI 14 stable for my phone, so I downloaded the 'xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13' file from the stable releases. On this download, I can't find any installation scripts to flash the phone in fastboot mode, where can I find these fastboot scripts?

fraserax8