MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Since updating my Poco f3 to latest 14.0.8.0, 5g is not showing up in the status bar. It's not working anymore?

Since updating my Poco f3 to latest 14.0.8.0, 5g is not showing up in the status bar. It's not working anymore?
2G, 3G, 4G, 5G (DSS and SA), VoLTE, VoWiFi and VoNR working flawlessly on Poco F3 (alioth) in the latest Stable. Upload and download speeds with none issue either.

speedtest.jpg

Hi i want report some bugs in my latest eu rom poco f3 when I selected messages in the message app (tap and hold on messages circle for the tik ✔️)the app can't counting selected messages!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-24-07-49-06-801_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-24-07-49-06-801_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_2023-10-24-07-48-42-178_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-24-07-48-42-178_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: Jacometto
Hi everyone, I've a Xiaomi 13 fuxi from almost a year, at the time I immediately unlocked the bootloader and installed the version of xiaomi.eu from that period, and made the various upgrades in the following months up to 14.0.31. As soon as I had the APEX problem I didn't immediately look in the forum but, thinking of a generic software problem, I reset the phone and reinstalled my apps. After a short while the problem recurred and by reading the forum I understood how to apply the workaround and for now everything is ok.

The problem for which I am writing to you, however, concerns ringtones and notifications, in fact in the past months I have not had the problems that I am experiencing now and which I will list:

- I absolutely cannot use a ringtone/notification from an .mp3 file that is in my memory, before it worked, now as soon as I select it the preview cannot be heard and if I make a phone call on my phone the ringtone/notification does not start but rings with a bell-like sound.

- I make the ringtone/notification selection with the Sounds / Audio / Music / Zedge application and none of these work.

- I read around about using the Themes application but none of the ringtones work and I get an error pop-up, and in any case I can't select any ringtones in the local archive.

- The local Music application does not play the mp3 files in my phone's memory, while the same application on my other Redmi Note 10 phone plays them correctly. After I reset the application, It reads only its music downloaded from the web.

Given all these scenarios, the question is: what is happening? Does anyone have experience with these problems I'm having? I can only use ringtones and notifications pre-installed in your phone.

Hello and thanks

Last edited:
Hi i want report some bugs in my latest eu rom poco f3 when I selected messages in the message app (tap and hold on messages circle for the tik ✔️)the app can't counting selected messages!
Messages by Xiaomi works and counting flawlessly on Poco F3 for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20231024_041128.jpg
    IMG_20231024_041128.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20231024_041102.jpg
    IMG_20231024_041102.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 154
Messages by Xiaomi works and counting flawlessly on Poco F3 for me.
Try this.tap and hold for selecting the tap on circle not whole message.the app can not counting when tap circle

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-24-11-24-39-421_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-24-11-24-39-421_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_2023-10-24-11-25-32-113_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-24-11-25-32-113_com.android.mms-edit.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Jacometto
Try this.tap and hold for selecting the tap on circle not whole message.the app can not counting when tap circle
Now I get what you said.
I confirm the same Bug in the Message app on Poco F3 (alioth). If tap into the CIRCLE the app stops counting the selected messages.
Please check it Dev,

Attachments

• IMG_20231024_111236.jpg
    IMG_20231024_111236.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2023-10-24-11-13-40-931_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-24-11-13-40-931_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 96
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me.
I currently have a Mi 11 Ultra on MIUI version 13.0.12 stable. I flashed onto this a while ago.
I wanted to flash the new MIUI 14 stable for my phone, so I downloaded the 'xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13' file from the stable releases. On this download, I can't find any installation scripts to flash the phone in fastboot mode, where can I find these fastboot scripts?
have you got an email. Let me send you the scripts??? Better yet done that down below... cheers

Last edited:
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me.
I currently have a Mi 11 Ultra on MIUI version 13.0.12 stable. I flashed onto this a while ago.
I wanted to flash the new MIUI 14 stable for my phone, so I downloaded the 'xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM_v14-13' file from the stable releases. On this download, I can't find any installation scripts to flash the phone in fastboot mode, where can I find these fastboot scripts?
script for
MI 11 ULTRA ON MIUI 14 VERSION 13 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bq96HlnicE4548MgFxXbceSmg7v99QI2/view?usp=drive_link

I have that exact same problem, now I'm using Google Messages.

An issue with the old tab-less layout, will see what can be done.
If you go to app's settings and toggle "Group messages automatically" (this enables the new tabbed layout) then you won't have that issue.

UPDATE: Issue with checkboxes patched for the next release.

Last edited:
Anyone having a problem with the Google Play app? At least 3 or 4 times a day it freezes and doesn't open, gives a black screen, etc... It only comes back when I close it and reopen it.

If you go to app's settings and toggle "Group messages automatically" (this enables the new tabbed layout) then you won't have that issue.

Thank you for your consideration.
You are best of the best

Will the message app recognize the contact names now?
Because I couldn't get the names only the phone number

Will the message app recognize the contact names now?
Because I couldn't get the names only the phone number
That issue was already fixed by Xiaomi with app version 14.2.5.1, the 2 affected ROMs were already reuploaded today.

Reactions: Imtuga
MI 10 pro here with latest stable 14.0.4.0 updated 2 days ago, started to experience significant drops in network in 14.0.3.0 (was in 5g now only 4g and often no network at all). Tried to check APN from provider, nothing changed, reset network settings and updating same issue. checked in search here without sucess, anyone wiht same issues ?

Updated my Mi 11T Pro (vili) to 14.0.4.0.
Went well, but play store keeps trying to update Mi Video and that's not possible.

Please add the newer version to the rom, as there is no way to get rid of this error.

Everything else is working fine as usual:)
Any way to update mi video? Getting the same error in Play Store.

Hello, i'm on redmi note 10 pro. I used version 14.0.40. All was ok.
I update to 10.0.70 and now i can't acces to folder /Android/data/All folder. Explorer app need permissions but i can't give them with Storage Access Framework (SAF) because i can't see folders /data and /obb with SAF.
How Can i solve that ?

Any way to update mi video? Getting the same error in Play Store.

Well, I get an error similar to this in many programs, and they deleted my post in which I explained it properly yesterday, saying it was not related to the ROM!

Reactions: Jaffi