MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. Hey google is not working on my poco f5 pro. anyone know how to fix this?
im using the latest stable version 14.0.28.0

Attachments

• 384565685_1008903273730289_3539055825015555019_n.jpg
    384565685_1008903273730289_3539055825015555019_n.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 192
After updating Google security, my phone's camera doesn't work. Xiaomi 13 Pro this build NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM

Saftynet test shows CTS profile match fail on the latest stable version for POCO F5(MARBLE)
V14.0.25.0TMRCNXM.
Installed non-root via fastboot.
This cost same issues on several devices with some apps, e.g. McDonald's
Any possible fix? Thanks!

Last edited:
Greetings, I'm really sorry for cross-posting, I've realized that my initial report to Bugs might not be appropriate (as the issue may have nothing to do with ROM but rather be a misconfiguration of some sort or even expected behaviour) and sadly, it looks as if I'm not able to remove the thread I started:
Please feel free to nook either this post or the above bug report, whichever fits less.

Basically, I just was looking to see if anyone else has seen this problem when ascending volume for system alarm clock seems to not be working - the alarm clock goes off at full volume from the start despite Ascending volume switch in settings is turned on.
I'm not sure whether it reproduces on the latest stock ROM or not, but many third-party apps (e.g., Google Clock) seems not to be affected by such an issue whatsoever, i.e., the alarm volume increases gradually as expected, which is not the case with the system clock app.
Probably, it worth to mention that some of the older devices running stock global ROM (right now I have mi 6 and mi 8 in front of me) seems not to be affected as well.
I'm using stable 14.0.31.0 on Xiaomi 13 global version.

Hello. Hey google is not working on my poco f5 pro. anyone know how to fix this?
im using the latest stable version 14.0.28.0
Try This fix

Reactions: YameYukana
After updating Google security, my phone's camera doesn't work. Xiaomi 13 Pro this build NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM
Hey mate, sounds as though the following thread might be what you are looking for:

Hey mate, sounds as though the following thread might be what you are looking for:
yep, this helps me, thx

Hi everyone, I've a Xiaomi 13 fuxi from almost a year, at the time I immediately unlocked the bootloader and installed the version of xiaomi.eu from that period, and made the various upgrades in the following months up to 14.0.31. As soon as I had the APEX problem I didn't immediately look in the forum but, thinking of a generic software problem, I reset the phone and reinstalled my apps. After a short while the problem recurred and by reading the forum I understood how to apply the workaround and for now everything is ok.

The problem for which I am writing to you, however, concerns ringtones and notifications, in fact in the past months I have not had the problems that I am experiencing now and which I will list:

- I absolutely cannot use a ringtone/notification from an .mp3 file that is in my memory, before it worked, now as soon as I select it the preview cannot be heard and if I make a phone call on my phone the ringtone/notification does not start but rings with a bell-like sound.

- I make the ringtone/notification selection with the Sounds / Audio / Music / Zedge application and none of these work.

- I read around about using the Themes application but none of the ringtones work and I get an error pop-up, and in any case I can't select any ringtones in the local archive.

- The local Music application does not play the mp3 files in my phone's memory, while the same application on my other Redmi Note 10 phone plays them correctly. After I reset the application, It reads only its music downloaded from the web.

Given all these scenarios, the question is: what is happening? Does anyone have experience with these problems I'm having? I can only use ringtones and notifications pre-installed in your phone.

Hello and thanks
Sorry to bother you, but no one experience my problem? In this case I will flash the rom again, please let me know if only one has this issue and if you know will be fixed on next release. Thanks

Sorry to bother you, but no one experience my problem? In this case I will flash the rom again, please let me know if only one has this issue and if you know will be fixed on next release. Thanks
there are so many answers did you test it?

there are so many answers did you test it?
Hi, thank you for your answer. I searched a lot abou this, but found possible solutions about 2 or 3 years ago, so I think theese are not reliable...If you know something about new solutions will be appreciated.

POCO F5 PRO
CTS does not pass in the latest version 14.0.28
I installed it through fastboot and twrp skkk and in both without certification :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-27-15-12-21-456_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-27-15-12-21-456_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_2023-10-27-15-12-34-973_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-27-15-12-34-973_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_2023-10-27-15-12-47-341_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-27-15-12-47-341_com.android.settings.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 224
Does someone knows if in Xiaomi 13 fuxi Xiaomi.eu 14.0.31 local mp3 ringtones works? And local notification sounds? Do you have Music app working with local mp3 files?

Does someone knows if in Xiaomi 13 fuxi Xiaomi.eu 14.0.31 local mp3 ringtones works? And local notification sounds? Do you have Music app working with local mp3 files?
In the Themes app - Turn off the Internet - assign ringtones.

Hi everyone, I've a Xiaomi 13 fuxi from almost a year, at the time I immediately unlocked the bootloader and installed the version of xiaomi.eu from that period, and made the various upgrades in the following months up to 14.0.31. As soon as I had the APEX problem I didn't immediately look in the forum but, thinking of a generic software problem, I reset the phone and reinstalled my apps. After a short while the problem recurred and by reading the forum I understood how to apply the workaround and for now everything is ok.

The problem for which I am writing to you, however, concerns ringtones and notifications, in fact in the past months I have not had the problems that I am experiencing now and which I will list:

- I absolutely cannot use a ringtone/notification from an .mp3 file that is in my memory, before it worked, now as soon as I select it the preview cannot be heard and if I make a phone call on my phone the ringtone/notification does not start but rings with a bell-like sound.

- I make the ringtone/notification selection with the Sounds / Audio / Music / Zedge application and none of these work.

- I read around about using the Themes application but none of the ringtones work and I get an error pop-up, and in any case I can't select any ringtones in the local archive.

- The local Music application does not play the mp3 files in my phone's memory, while the same application on my other Redmi Note 10 phone plays them correctly. After I reset the application, It reads only its music downloaded from the web.

Given all these scenarios, the question is: what is happening? Does anyone have experience with these problems I'm having? I can only use ringtones and notifications pre-installed in your phone.

Hello and thanks
I am also not able to change phone or WhatsApp ringtones from default. So many niggles with Xiaomi.

Hello, i'm on redmi note 10 pro. I used version 14.0.40. All was ok.
I update to 10.0.70 and now i can't acces to folder /Android/data/All folder. Explorer app need permissions but i can't give them with Storage Access Framework (SAF) because i can't see folders /data and /obb with SAF.
How Can i solve that ?
Hello, anyone Can help me ?

Hello everyone........i 'm new in this eu stabile.
I use weekley on fuxi mi 13.
Can i know if there are bug ?Is It Better eu or weekley on fuxi?

Hi, I'm running into some weird problems with the latest stable for Redmi 9T (pomelo). I installed this ROM, but now I can't get the phone to detect my SIM. If I eject it and insert it again, sometimes nothing happens, sometimes a spinning circle appears, and the phone reboots straight into recovery. Sometimes before the spinning circle, an error message appears saying "com.android.phone... has stopped", and I can't even get the log because the spinning circle appears and then the phone reboots straigth into recovery. And yes, I've already tried to delete cache and data of com.android.phone, but there's no data to delete. There's been times where I get signal but no mobile data, and sometimes I get signal and mobile data, but I don't know how to trigger this events, they just seem completely random.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi, I'm running into some weird problems with the latest stable for Redmi 9T (pomelo). I installed this ROM, but now I can't get the phone to detect my SIM. If I eject it and insert it again, sometimes nothing happens, sometimes a spinning circle appears, and the phone reboots straight into recovery. Sometimes before the spinning circle, an error message appears saying "com.android.phone... has stopped", and I can't even get the log because the spinning circle appears and then the phone reboots straigth into recovery. And yes, I've already tried to delete cache and data of com.android.phone, but there's no data to delete. There's been times where I get signal but no mobile data, and sometimes I get signal and mobile data, but I don't know how to trigger this events, they just seem completely random.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
first thing I would check, if the sim card works in another phone

first thing I would check, if the sim card works in another phone
Done that already, the SIM works and the phone worked flawlessly before I installed this ROM (except for the mobile carrier bloatware). Never had a similar issue on my Mi 11 Lite 5G (Renoir) and Mix 2S (Polaris), their ROMs just worked perfectly at the first boot, that's why I don't even know where to begin.

May be something regarding to baseband? As Redmi 9T has different model names and mine is the Latin America variant, Pomelo, there might be some interference or something.

Also I found how to get signal just for a couple of minutes or until the next reboot. When I get through the initial setup, the phone tells me there's no SIM, so I eject and insert again, and it works but it's super unstable. BUT this just works at the initial setup, because if I eject and insert the SIM after all of this, the phone either enters a recovery bootloop (as explained in my first post) or nothing happens.

I'm facing a lot of these warnings when trying to install xiaomi.eu rom on my F3 with fastboot method, is something wrong with my device?
Code:
Warning: skip copying abl_ab image avb footer (abl_ab partition size: 0, abl_ab image size: 208896).
Warning: skip copying aop_ab image avb footer (aop_ab partition size: 0, aop_ab image size: 204800).
Warning: skip copying bluetooth_ab image avb footer (bluetooth_ab partition size: 0, bluetooth_ab image size: 421888).
Warning: skip copying cmnlib_ab image avb footer (cmnlib_ab partition size: 0, cmnlib_ab image size: 397312).
Warning: skip copying cmnlib64_ab image avb footer (cmnlib64_ab partition size: 0, cmnlib64_ab image size: 516096).
Warning: skip copying devcfg_ab image avb footer (devcfg_ab partition size: 0, devcfg_ab image size: 57344).
Warning: skip copying dsp_ab image avb footer (dsp_ab partition size: 0, dsp_ab image size: 67108864).
Warning: skip copying dtbo_ab image avb footer (dtbo_ab partition size: 0, dtbo_ab image size: 33554432).
Warning: skip copying featenabler_ab image avb footer (featenabler_ab partition size: 0, featenabler_ab image size: 90112).
Warning: skip copying hyp_ab image avb footer (hyp_ab partition size: 0, hyp_ab image size: 446464).
Warning: skip copying imagefv_ab image avb footer (imagefv_ab partition size: 0, imagefv_ab image size: 2097152).
Warning: skip copying keymaster_ab image avb footer (keymaster_ab partition size: 0, keymaster_ab image size: 282624).

Last edited by a moderator: