MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm facing a lot of these warnings when trying to install xiaomi.eu rom on my F3 with fastboot method, is something wrong with my device?

Warning: skip copying abl_ab image avb footer (abl_ab partition size: 0, abl_ab image size: 208896).
Warning: skip copying aop_ab image avb footer (aop_ab partition size: 0, aop_ab image size: 204800).
Warning: skip copying bluetooth_ab image avb footer (bluetooth_ab partition size: 0, bluetooth_ab image size: 421888).
Warning: skip copying cmnlib_ab image avb footer (cmnlib_ab partition size: 0, cmnlib_ab image size: 397312).
Warning: skip copying cmnlib64_ab image avb footer (cmnlib64_ab partition size: 0, cmnlib64_ab image size: 516096).
Warning: skip copying devcfg_ab image avb footer (devcfg_ab partition size: 0, devcfg_ab image size: 57344).
Warning: skip copying dsp_ab image avb footer (dsp_ab partition size: 0, dsp_ab image size: 67108864).
Warning: skip copying dtbo_ab image avb footer (dtbo_ab partition size: 0, dtbo_ab image size: 33554432).
Warning: skip copying featenabler_ab image avb footer (featenabler_ab partition size: 0, featenabler_ab image size: 90112).
Warning: skip copying hyp_ab image avb footer (hyp_ab partition size: 0, hyp_ab image size: 446464).
Warning: skip copying imagefv_ab image avb footer (imagefv_ab partition size: 0, imagefv_ab image size: 2097152).
Warning: skip copying keymaster_ab image avb footer (keymaster_ab partition size: 0, keymaster_ab image size: 282624).
All is fine, the latest fastboot tool is being too talkative.

I install for 3 times in with diferent original rom and twrp and work very good but I can´t call any one, the phone said "there is not phone network", data work perfectly but not the calls. The sim work ok in other phone without call errors, The xiaomi original roms works good with all, including calls, but xiaomi.eu not. I have a poco f5 pro mondrian. Can you help me? thanks in advance.
I have a Poco f3 with the last xiaomi.eu rom and work perfectly in all, calls, including with the same sim card

I install for 3 times in with diferent original rom and twrp and work very good but I can´t call any one, the phone said "there is not phone network", data work perfectly but not the calls. The sim work ok in other phone without call errors, The xiaomi original roms works good with all, including calls, but xiaomi.eu not. I have a poco f5 pro mondrian. Can you help me? thanks in advance.
I have a Poco f3 with the last xiaomi.eu rom and work perfectly in all, calls, including with the same sim card
I probed with global and eu rom and calls work too. So I think it´s something about china rom, perhaps k60 and poco f5 pro have diferent network band. I probed older xiaomi.eu rom too and the same network problem. I´m frustated. I forgot to say that I´m from Spain.

Last edited:
The date of all the videos I shot from the original camera application appears as 1970, the duration is 0 seconds, and when sharing via WhatsApp, it gives an incorrect file type error.

I got this error after google system update. I applied the suggested solution. (data/apex file) problem still persists. what should I do?

xiaomi 13 fuxi eu stable latest version.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-01 at 11.07.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-01 at 11.07.44.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 138
The date of all the videos I shot from the original camera application appears as 1970, the duration is 0 seconds, and when sharing via WhatsApp, it gives an incorrect file type error.

I got this error after google system update. I applied the suggested solution. (data/apex file) problem still persists. what should I do?

xiaomi 13 fuxi eu stable latest version.
please try set phone to English language and try again..

Hi, I am new at Xiaomi, I have now a Xiaomi 13 China HW and I am in the 15 days waiting to unlock bootloader to install EU Stable.
I read a lot in this foruma, but there are some info I didn't find, maybe someone can help me to understand more.

- to unlock bootloader using MiFlash Unlock I need Windows 10 with Intel CPU, right? Because I have a Mac with M2 CPU with a VM Windows 11 ARM version, and it seems not working.
- to flash ROM I can do directly with fastboot or via TWRP. TWRP has the benefit to install future update more easy (right?), so I will try to use it. In the procedure I need to use fastboot to install TWRP, then "Reboot to TWRP". What is "reboot to TWRP"? Reboot holding power and volume down?
- in the TWRP procedure there is "Never use an outdated fastboot tool". I downloaded the fastboot from HERE, but inside there are 3 folders: darwin, linux and Windows. Is there a Mac OSX version for fastboot?
- I found also TWRP APK on twrp.me, can I use it? Or I must use the img version?
- if I install ROM directly with fastboot, can I install TWRP later without wiping all data?
- if I install Stable now, can I install weekly in the future without wiping all data? (weekly is actually suspended for Fuxi)

Sorry for all questions, I really did search here and read a lot, but sometimes people assume something considered obvious and I am afraid to do something wrong.
Thanks.

After the POCO F3 14.0.8.0 update, I can't use the sidebar when playing games.When dragging the sidebar, a dialog box is shown saying: Security continually fails

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.miui.gamebooster.widget.LightningTextView#a(boolean)#exact
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.lambda$findMethodExact$3(Unknown Source:6)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.h(Unknown Source:0)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.c.get(Unknown Source:13)
    at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:404)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.findMethodExact(SourceFile:1)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.findAndHookMethod(SourceFile:1)
    at h.e.onViewAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:253)
    at android.view.View.dispatchAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:117)
    at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:36)
    at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(Unknown Source:219)
    at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(Unknown Source:36)
    at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Unknown Source:20)
    at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Unknown Source:110)
    at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Unknown Source:524)
    at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Last edited by a moderator:
After the POCO F3 14.0.8.0 update, I can't use the sidebar when playing games.When dragging the sidebar, a dialog box is shown saying: Security continually fails

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.miui.gamebooster.widget.LightningTextView#a(boolean)#exact
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.lambda$findMethodExact$3(Unknown Source:6)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.h(Unknown Source:0)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.c.get(Unknown Source:13)
    at java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Optional.java:404)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.findMethodExact(SourceFile:1)
    at k.zRqJ.Zww.DGfbd.TIDgy.XposedHelpers.findAndHookMethod(SourceFile:1)
    at h.e.onViewAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:253)
    at android.view.View.dispatchAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:117)
    at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchAttachedToWindow(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(Unknown Source:219)
    at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(Unknown Source:36)
    at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Unknown Source:110)
    at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Unknown Source:524)
    at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)
Then remove Xposed/LSposed. Don't report issues if you mess with the ROMs.

Hello.
So, I downloaded the MIUI 14.0.8.0 rom for Redmi Note 10 pro today, a few hours later I noticed that it was removed from SourceForge.

Anyone knows why? Is it safe to install?

EDIT: flashed and solved
Thanks!

Last edited:
thanks for the ROM...just using it..hopefully everythings fine..btw, any one ever tried custom kernel? any recommended or not recommended..

What's going on with Poco X5 Pro (redwood)? The last stable release was back in March, 7 months ago (14.0.6.0).

I have 14.0.6.0 and it says "stable".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-02-11-08-33-066_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-02-11-08-33-066_com.android.settings.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 523
Last edited by a moderator: