MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

After the reupload rom for haydn there is the new weather from hyper os that is not working is get stuck.

i'm switch stable 14.0.31.0 to 14.0.23.9.18.DEV Beta now, because i have some issues. can i come back 14.0.31.0 new build?

why are you getting so much irritated ? instead of trying to understand or analyze what could have happened or why suddently its getting blocked etc. For everything you say, not my business, not my job how you pay. I mean try to be nice bro. We are telling the problems and discussing and you are like taking on your nerves. Chill bro.
See, by discussing, brain storming, analysing, askign quesitons, things can be resovled much faster and no need to highlight or show fingers towards anyone, simple probing or simple questions can resovle things instead of taking to heart. or saying not my business, not baby sitters, i dont care how you pay, we dont bother, we are doing free. why all that ? Simple questions, what happend, what are the options, have you enabled anything. you dont get answers unless you ask questions. again you will say, not my problem to baby sit you or ask questions. As a moderator, you need to know what is happening to the changes/technology. dont set the boundaries.
"Why?" because people are flooding the forum with the same nonsense and make the same requests (at best) or demands (at worst).
There is nothing to "understand or analyze", we already knew what it was from the start and found a new workaround shortly after.
Instead of dealing with this, we had to deal with the spam piling up on the forum. Get it now?

Confirm 13 Ultra Gpay is fixed, as a bonus Play Protection is also certified now, previously wasn't able to get it certified, not that it matter much, only McDonald's app didn't like it. Glad that the fix came swiftly. Finger cross for Google not doing anything funny again.

Solve weather by clear data but themes is crashing when i try to import .

Code:
Report :
android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.PICK pkg=com.android.fileexplorer (has extras) }
    at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:137)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:210)
    at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:34)
    at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.k.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:9)
    at androidx.core.app.zy.d2ok(Unknown Source:0)
    at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity$toq.g(Unknown Source:165)
    at androidx.activity.result.ActivityResultRegistry$toq.zy(Unknown Source:34)
    at androidx.activity.result.zy.toq(Unknown Source:1)
    at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManager.yqrt(Unknown Source:27)
    at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:8)
    at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.toq.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
    at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
    at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.utils.nn86.qrj(Unknown Source:47)
    at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.mj(Unknown Source:19)
    at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment$toq.k(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.onClick(Unknown Source:25)
    at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
    at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solve weather by clear data but themes is crashing when i try to import .

Code:
Report :
android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=android.intent.action.PICK pkg=com.android.fileexplorer (has extras) }
    at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:137)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:210)
    at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:34)
    at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.k.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:9)
    at androidx.core.app.zy.d2ok(Unknown Source:0)
    at androidx.activity.ComponentActivity$toq.g(Unknown Source:165)
    at androidx.activity.result.ActivityResultRegistry$toq.zy(Unknown Source:34)
    at androidx.activity.result.zy.toq(Unknown Source:1)
    at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManager.yqrt(Unknown Source:27)
    at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:8)
    at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.base.toq.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:0)
    at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
    at com.android.thememanager.basemodule.utils.nn86.qrj(Unknown Source:47)
    at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.mj(Unknown Source:19)
    at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment$toq.k(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.android.thememanager.mine.local.view.fragment.LocalThemeFragment.onClick(Unknown Source:25)
    at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
    at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)
It means your Files app is either disabled or uninstalled for some reason. Enable it.

Reactions: TaFNC
Thanks for updating the stable version so quickly! On my F3 it works again with the update and just MagiskHide and no safetynetfix.

I found a "work around" to the NFC/GPay problem that works on the Foco F3 (stable 14.0.8 without the fix) and also in Poco X5 Pro (stable 14.0.2, old version , ... I know). These two have in hand and tested them.
1) reboot phone
2) disable NFC
3) open Google Pay (wallet)
4) it will prompt you to enable NFC, just do it
Now you can pay without problems.

I'm using Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G, running as VEUXG 13. GPay stopped couple days ago and I was wondering if using version 14 will solve my problem, but I think I have to wait for the reupload. Am I right?

so are we going to see an ota update in our phones?
I have no idea, and I think devs will see it as a dumb question so I'm checking that and the upload date on the site.
This is already answered...

Reactions: MeiGuddet
If im already at 14.0.8.0 on Poco F3 but i dont use G Pay, is there any other change that might fix/add something on it? For instance, not sure if its related to my service provider ISP / Mobile, but almost 50% of the VoWIFI calls have no sound, i redial and then it works just fine, switched to VoLTE instead and i have not had this issue, this thing started probably after going to 14.0.8.0, not sure, so not sure if im the only one or if there is anything else on the reupload thats a good reason to reapply, thanks, probably its been answered to death but i couldnt find more details.