MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

stupid question . 10t pro updater found new version. downloading now.will i have to erase the phone or it passes over the phone without loose my data?

If you have TWRP on your device then as follows:

Attachments

• OTA aktualizace.png
    OTA aktualizace.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 280
the updater of the installed rom doent download the updated rom .how can i install the new rebuilded rom to my phone?any help here?

Rooted and bootloader unlocked is the same thing?

Because a lot of people don't need root.
I don't even know how to do it and what to do with root access.

I just keep bootloader unlocked because someone told me locking bootloader will brick my phone.
Otherwise I can keep it locked, nothing change to me.
It's not only about locked Bootloader but also about the custom ROM

What 'somebody told you' it's a hard fact - if you relock your Bootloader with a custom ROM (don't forget that Xiaomi.eu is custom ROM, not official ROM released by Xiaomi) and when you go to reboot, your phone will be hard-bricked bcs Bootloader will recognize that you are trying to boot, with a locked Bootloader, to the ROM that was not signed by Xiaomi private keys

And since your Bootloader would be already locked, you would have no chance to flash anything further, but also not able to unlock Bootloader - because you will not be able to boot to the System to re-enable OEM Unlock that was disabled as part of Factory Resetting triggered by relocking Bootloader

Hence your only option would be to find and pay for the certified EDL support

So, better don't relock your Bootloader. If you really want to, make sure that you first flash the official Xiaomi ROM and Recovery (full official firmware), make sure that it properly boots to, then you will be fine to relock your BL

Last edited:
finally managed to update the rom from updater....
the new problem that i have is that google play security update is founded (now im 1-7-2023) downloads the update reboot the phone but the update isnt installed and when check gives me the same message to download and reboot the phone....

Google wallet works again. Just did an account to say this.
Installed the re-release on my Mi10Pro, disabled NFC, opened Google wallet and enabled NFC again. Problem solved

I found a "work around" to the NFC/GPay problem that works on the Foco F3 (stable 14.0.8 without the fix) and also in Poco X5 Pro (stable 14.0.2, old version , ... I know). These two have in hand and tested them.
1) reboot phone
2) disable NFC
3) open Google Pay (wallet)
4) it will prompt you to enable NFC, just do it
Now you can pay without problems.
may i know where can i find TRWP for Poco X5 Pro (Redwood)

My poco x5 pro, i tried using fastboot to do the updated rom (rebuilt) as i dont have twrp.
I used windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
It is able to detect my device but after press any key to continue, nothing happened after that. Command prompt closed.
I tried open command to do it, it just return back without flashing the rom.

Waiting for device...
Compatible devices: lmi, lmipro
Your device: redwood
Press any key to continue . . .

Edit: OMG... Download wrong ROM. wtf. Sorry. Problem solved.

G Wallet should be working as it says Your phone meets security requirement.
I was unable to see the meets security requirement tick after the reflash.
Need to clear data for the wallet and a reboot to see it meet the requirement tick.

Once again, thank you developers for working hard to restore the issue. Hope this google don't do more funny stuff.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here and want to flash Xiaomi.EU on my Poco X5 Pro. I have the following questions that I'm hoping someone would be able to help with:

1. Can anyone provide me a list of all the apps (from Xiaomi, Google, or other sources?) that come baked in into the Xiaomi.EU ROM? Is there a link/post where I can find out this information?

2.Are all the apps included in Xiaomi.EU ROMs uninstallable directly, or will I need to root my phone to do so?

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here and want to flash Xiaomi.EU on my Poco X5 Pro. I have the following questions that I'm hoping someone would be able to help with:

1. Can anyone provide me a list of all the apps (from Xiaomi, Google, or other sources?) that come baked in into the Xiaomi.EU ROM? Is there a link/post where I can find out this information?next alt

2.Are all the apps included in Xiaomi.EU ROMs uninstallable directly, or will I need to root my phone to do so?

Thanks!
I can't find twrp for poco x5 pro. The next alternative is to use the fastboot way. Just follow the guide in post #1
all information about the rom is in first post.
All can use. It is not root, just optimised of original miui.
If you need to uninstall system app, you still to root your phone as per what you do in normal rooting.