MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, after 11/11/2023, my phone Poco X5 Pro 5G lost the possibility of contactless payment through the terminal:
"Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".
I also noticed that when viewing the list of firmware changes, I see the following message:
"you don't have permission to access the update log..."
Has anyone encountered this or had something similar?
I am attaching a photo

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: marrtincho
hello I just updated my POCO F3. there is a bug in the weather widget. It does not update and remains in F on the display instead of C.
Thank you for your work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-28-28-007_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-28-28-007_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-28-20-530_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-28-20-530_com.miui.weather2.jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-28-02-957_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-13-12-28-02-957_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92
I also noticed that when viewing the list of firmware changes, I see the following message:
You updated Updater app to the official MIUI version... Uninstall app updates.

hello I just updated my POCO F3. there is a bug in the weather widget. It does not update and remains in F on the display instead of C.
Thank you for your work.
This problem is solved by going to the mobile settings, applications, searching for the system launcher, and deleting data, thus restoring the widget, but you have to personalize it again to the taste of how each user has it.
greetings

Reactions: Mcspee
This problem is solved by going to the mobile settings, applications, searching for the system launcher, and deleting data, thus restoring the widget, but you have to personalize it again to the taste of how each user has it.
greetings
hello, thank you for your help. This is the weather app where you have to clear the data. Everything works correctly.

But this stable version seems to be newer than last dev version. I don't understand why is this required.
The official answer is that it needs a data format. You do what you do but don't come here to complain if things go wrong or weird bugs appear.

Reactions: JiaiJ
But this stable version seems to be newer than last dev version. I don't understand why is this required.
Any weekly is newer than the stable branch of it. If you "update" from weekly to stable it's actually a downgrade, some or many components will not be present and a bunch of things will break, more likely the phone will not even boot. If you think this is wrong go ahead and flash it, but you've been warned.

As said by the developers:
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

If all you want to do is use Gpay I'd try using the Play Integrity Fix by chiteroman Magisk module, for me it fixed the issues with "device not meeting the requirements" in Gpay and other sensitive apps. I'm using a rooted Mi 9 btw.

Last edited:
Hi, after 11/11/2023, my phone Poco X5 Pro 5G lost the possibility of contactless payment through the terminal:
"Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".
I am attaching a photo
14.0.6.0.SMSCNXM? Update your ROM.

Reactions: timbook2
Trying to update through Updater, it detects the 'new' version with fix for contactless payments, downloads it and then says failed to verify MD5. Any advice? Should I just download the ZIP and put on the phone? (Mi11)

My Google Wallet works now again but by german pay app Mobiles Zahlen by KSK doesnt let me add Cards. Any hints or shall I just try to delete google play services data, wallet and play store data ? Maybe it is possible to include a fix for this app for one of the next updaten if possible. Thanks in advance for all your help admins.

Last edited:
I remember that the version was 14.0.3.0, maybe the update arrived automatically, I have no other explanation.
accordingly, to switch from the new version to the old one, you can only erase the date, this is a bad option
14.0.6.0.SMSCNXM to 14.0.4.0.TMSCNXM is an upgrade (Android 12 to 13).

Reactions: bigsap
After flashing I no longer get a security warning in GoogleWallet, I was also able to add Paypal but not a single credit card
can be added

Hi Gentlemen.I have Mi 11.Coul e You tell me pls which rom i shoul download?On primary server sourceforge is v14.0.9

1699887549798.png

on mirror v 14.0.10
1699887635558.png

which should I download and flash????
Thx

My Google Wallet works now again but by german pay app Mobiles Zahlen by KSK doesnt let me add Cards. Any hints or shall I just try to delete google play services data, wallet and play store data ? Maybe it is possible to include a fix for this app for one of the next updaten if possible. Thanks in advance for all your help admins.

I have the same problem. After the last update (xiaomi.eu_multi_TAOYAO_V14.0.7.0.TLIMIXM_v14-13.zip) the Gpay works again, but I can't add the card.

Hi Gentlemen.I have Mi 11.Coul e You tell me pls which rom i shoul download?On primary server sourceforge is v14.0.9

on mirror v 14.0.10

which should I download and flash????
Thx
You need a ROM that was released on 11.11.2023 or 10.11.2023
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13.zip