MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

hey, since the rebuild rom is available (i didn't installed it yet), on my Xiaomi 13, Firefox & Firefox Klar stopped working . All other internet connections work .. i am absolutely not sure it has something to do with the Xiaomi.EU ROM at all..
Last thing i did was the Playstore Security update..

And what does "ROM Rebuild" mean?
View attachment 49446

Totally strange behaviour, now the cameara stopped working, the whole phone freezes from time to time and i get a ton of black screens..
And now the YouTubeApp stopped working. After each restart it becomes worst
Videoplayback stopped working across all apps (YouTube,Insta,Rumble & Twitch)

i did the "Rebuild ROM" update now and everything seems to work fine again

Last edited:
Nothing happens when i try to access in here to update rom. Does anyone else have this problem ?View attachment 49254
I'm having the same problem since 14.0.7.0 (I guess).
When I try to see if there's a new version it just crashes. Any solution to this?

Edit: solved after clear data of updater app.

Last edited:
in my redmi note 9S with the last stable update I cannot connect with my PC, file transfer not work, Dowmload manager not work !!!

hello, on the lock screen the date and month are reversed on the PocoF3 rom for the French language. I don't know if it's a problem with the translation or the ROM. thank you for your work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-13-20-00-15-637_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-13-20-00-15-637_lockscreen.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Weekly to stable is a downgrade so format data is mandatory.
Is this always the case? I mean how to know when is it an upgrade? In the case of Mi 11 ultra which stopped receiving weekly, how can I know if it's fine to go for the latest stable without a format? I'm not in a hurry to "update", but just want to make sure there are no bad mistakes.

Hi everyone, I found a new update of the same 14.0.8.0 rom that I have on my Poco F3 which is named "rebuild". I just wanted to know what was wrong with the previous 14.0.8.0 version? Thank you.

Is this always the case? I mean how to know when is it an upgrade? In the case of Mi 11 ultra which stopped receiving weekly, how can I know if it's fine to go for the latest stable without a format? I'm not in a hurry to "update", but just want to make sure there are no bad mistakes.
MIUI 14 stable to MIUI 14 weekly -- > Upgrade;
MIUI 14 weekly to MIUI 14 stable or older weekly -- > Downgrade (Data format mandatory);
MIUI 14 weekly OR stable to MIUI 15 (HyperOS now I guess) -- > Upgrade.

In your specific case (Mi 11 Ultra), if you're going from the latest weekly of MIUI 14 (23.9.18) to MIUI 14 Stable then it is a downgrade.
The only way for you to upgrade at this point is if they release a weekly or stable version of MIUI 15 for your device, everything else is a downgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcide
POCO F5 pro
A word of advice for newbies:
You can change unique icons and your own wallpapers, just don't change to another Theme. When you change it (Themes), the device restarts if you switch it on the attached picture...
UNFORTUNATELY, NOT A SOLUTION THAT I WROTE ABOVE.
This seemed like a coincidence. The default THEME also sometimes confirms the error.
This is Xiaomi CN ROM looks like an error.

Attachments

• IMG_20231113_073020.jpg
    IMG_20231113_073020.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Just curious as I have read the news that Hyper OS will be available to Mi 11. Will this xiaomi EU rom team will update the Hyper OS mod to suit our phones or its only taking care of MIUI 14.

Please advise if we can expect Hyper OS - EU version as well for MI 11 Venus. I am not forcing you to release now or asking a deadline when it will be released. Just wanted to know if we expect something or no.

The reason Why I am mentioning so clear as is that - our mod is so busy guy and takes it to his nerves for any questions.

Hope you don't mind Mr admin dev team.

you can ignore the reply if you mind :)

Thanks

Reactions: Smaritz
Yes its always the case.....I have mi 11 ultra with the weekly dev rom and I wiped all the data and then I downloaded the stable rom

Reactions: Arcide
is it necessary in my case: Wipe > Format Data ?
I am not a developer but one thing I know for sure developer roms are far beyond stable so if you want to put a stable rom is a downgrade and you have to wipe format data so as to avoid brick your phone

hey, since the rebuild rom is available (i didn't installed it yet), on my Xiaomi 13, Firefox & Firefox Klar stopped working . All other internet connections work .. i am absolutely not sure it has something to do with the Xiaomi.EU ROM at all..
Last thing i did was the Playstore Security update..

And what does "ROM Rebuild" mean?
View attachment 49446

Totally strange behaviour, now the cameara stopped working, the whole phone freezes from time to time and i get a ton of black screens..
And now the YouTubeApp stopped working. After each restart it becomes worst
Videoplayback stopped working across all apps (YouTube,Insta,Rumble & Twitch)

i did the "Rebuild ROM" update now and everything seems to work fine again
Go a few posts back, there is a link to a file you have to delete. It's a Google Play update problem causing these weird problems.

why is the security patch level so old? ( 01.06.2023) it is possible to get a newer one? or have we to wait to the next stable?

I updated my K30 PRO to V14.0.5.0.SJKCNXM rebuild , and GPay can be used normally.
However, the tasks widget in the Notes app is unable to display the created tasks.
I have tried clear app data, but it was not effective. How can I resolve this issue? Thx:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-52-43-435_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-52-43-435_com.miui.home.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-53-18-773_com.miui.notes.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-14-19-53-18-773_com.miui.notes.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: s755369
Hi, after 11/11/2023, my phone Poco X5 Pro 5G lost the possibility of contactless payment through the terminal:
"Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".
I also noticed that when viewing the list of firmware changes, I see the following message:
"you don't have permission to access the update log..."
Has anyone encountered this or had something similar?
I am attaching a photo

14.0.6.0.SMSCNXM to 14.0.4.0.TMSCNXM is an upgrade (Android 12 to 13).
helped, now all functions work normally, thanks

Hi, after 10/11/2023, my phone Poco F3 lost the possibility of contactless payment ( via NFC), before it was working perfectly, and now i have this message:
"Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".
The installed ROM is 14.0.23.4.17.DEV.
Do i need to install the stable ROM ? or.....? Please HELP....

Hi, after 10/11/2023, my phone Poco F3 lost the possibility of contactless payment ( via NFC), before it was working perfectly, and now i have this message:
The installed ROM is 14.0.23.4.17.DEV.
Do i need to install the stable ROM ? or.....? Please HELP....
You have 2 options.
One is written in dev version, you can follow it if u prefer to stay on dev version, and not format.
The 2nd option would be to install stable version, but this requires full format of your phone.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
You have 2 options.
One is written in dev version, you can follow it if u prefer to stay on dev version, and not format.
The 2nd option would be to install stable version, but this requires full format of your phone.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
I would like to stay on dev version - where can i find the instruction ?? pls could you sent a link? Thanks