MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

BalFredy

I would like to stay on dev version - where can i find the instruction ?? pls could you sent a link? Thanks
If you stay on the weekly version, you will no longer receive any updates. Not even a possible HyperOS.

BalFredy

If you stay on the weekly version, you will no longer receive any updates. Not even a possible HyperOS.
If the Poco F3 will receive the HyperOS then i will switch to stable , but until i would like to use this ROM what i have, but I need the NFC payment.....

You have 2 options.
One is written in dev version, you can follow it if u prefer to stay on dev version, and not format.
The 2nd option would be to install stable version, but this requires full format of your phone.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
Could you plz give me a link to guide with dev version?
I have Mix4 with 14.0.23.7.31.DEV and also got these days problem with GPay

Could you plz give me a link to guide with dev version?
I have Mix4 with 14.0.23.7.31.DEV and also got these days problem with GPay
Here you go:

Worked for me on XM12, latest dev build.

Good day everyone. Please help. XIAOMI 11 Ultra phone. I want to update to MIUI 14 Stable. Currently running MIUI 13 Weekly (MIUI 22.9.29). Can I just update via Updater to MIUI 14 Stable, without the full format?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day everyone. Please help. XIAOMI 11 Ultra phone. I want to update to MIUI 14 Stable. Currently running MIUI 13 Weekly (MIUI 22.9.29). Can I just update via Updater to MIUI 14 Stable, without the full format?
Please look and read above, on this same page

Reactions: tarasovdee
Please look and read above, on this same page
I don't really understand. This is my first time asking on the forum. I flash my phone myself, but every time I am afraid of it being bricked. I would be very grateful if I get an answer to exactly my question. Thank you in advance.

Here you go:

Worked for me on XM12, latest dev build.

tnx fo the link,
tell me plz if there be a new dev version with the fix in nearest future?
so i can wait for it, or do not expect it?

Hello, after flashing 14.0.8.0 on POCO F3, Google Wallet is still not working.

Tried rebooting, clearing cache, updating Google Play and so on, should we wait for another stable build?

YASNAC shows "CORRECT", "CORRECT" and "BASIC"

Last edited:
Hi bosses in the house. After installing the updated ROM on my RedmiNote9s, I cant access my phone storage via my laptop

Hello. Everything works just fine but whats this? Is this new rom update or what? I'm confused with that rom rebuild title.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-38-434_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-38-434_com.android.updater.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-45-672_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-01-49-45-672_com.android.settings.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 177
I think you should be able to, because you are doing an upgrade from 13 to 14. It would require the format if you were going from 14 weekly to 14 stable.

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

Reactions: timbook2
Hi, on POCO X3 PRO, the latest stable ROM I cannot get any widgets to work on the homescreen. Example, clock widget will just stay on the screen WITHOUT the clock working/counting.
Please anyone experiencing this too and is there a fix for it?

tnx fo the link,
tell me plz if there be a new dev version with the fix in nearest future?
so i can wait for it, or do not expect it?
New version of Xiaomi.eu?
New version of Magdisk? New version of the patch?

I don't know...
You'll find out once it is out...

hi guys, here on my POco F3 there is something wrong... I can't download the "REBUILD" update because the MD5 hash doesn't match
I checked the file downloaded via OTA with hash droid but don't match, also with my PC if I download the rom from november 11 directly from sourceforge the hash are not the same Is writing in the Infos...
Hashes of the rom are these on sourceforge.
so what is the latest rom called "REBUILD" ?

MD5: e4bff987d0b9e56e03369b7ca44f05a7

Or

MD5: 70270c513b0d601be77c398280c6e025

?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-15-06-31-15-192_com.hobbyone.HashDroid.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-06-31-15-192_com.hobbyone.HashDroid.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2023-11-15-06-36-52-822_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-15-06-36-52-822_com.android.chrome.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Good afternoon. Transferring files to PC does not work on the new version 14.0.3.0 of Redmi Note 9 pro. Works on the old version. Thanks

I think you should be able to, because you are doing an upgrade from 13 to 14. It would require the format if you were going from 14 weekly to 14 stable.

Thanks for the answer friend. That is, I shouldn’t be afraid of incompatibility between Weekly and Stable firmware? The main thing is that the firmware is being upgraded? I just read somewhere that when switching from weekly to stable, the full format is required...

When U changing ROM from stable to weekly or weekly to stable format is a MUST!

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Petru

sorry, the answer is not for you
Greetings

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I recently updated the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12 (Praise & Glory to the Devs), and initially, having also resolved the problems with Google, the system was much smoother...
Since yesterday, however, the "problem" that I actually had before this update reappeared, namely the constant Double Restart: each time, the system started after having spontaneously restarted (always) a second time... Which had disappeared immediately after the update.
Somebody else ? Thnx.

=Edit=
I don't notice the issue of transferring files from/to the PC, as mentioned elsewhere: it works for me... !

Last edited:
Hi bosses in the house. After installing the updated ROM on my RedmiNote9s, I cant access my phone storage via my laptop
The same thing happens to me with my Redmi Note 9s, I would recommend the only solution that I have applied, which would be to enter the custom recovery that you have, TWRP, OrangeFox, since the data transfer does work there, until it is done a new rebuild of the ROM with the error solved
Greetings

Good afternoon. Transferring files to PC does not work on the new version 14.0.3.0 of Redmi Note 9 pro. Works on the old version. Thanks
The same thing happens to me with my Redmi Note 9s, I would recommend the only solution that I have applied, which would be to enter the custom recovery that you have, TWRP, OrangeFox, since the data transfer does work there, until it is done a new rebuild of the ROM with the error solved
Greetings