MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks for the answer friend. That is, I shouldn’t be afraid of incompatibility between Weekly and Stable firmware? The main thing is that the firmware is being upgraded? I just read somewhere that when switching from weekly to stable, the full format is required...
Yes because weekly is usually ahead from stable and you'll be performing a downgrade.
If you are still on MIUI 13 weekly the MIUI 14 stable rom will be an upgrade instead.
Do make a good backup but the install should be fine without a data wipe.

Hello, after flashing 14.0.8.0 on POCO F3, Google Wallet is still not working.

Tried rebooting, clearing cache, updating Google Play and so on, should we wait for another stable build?

YASNAC shows "CORRECT", "CORRECT" and "BASIC"
Yasnac (SafetyNet) is deprecated and not relevant. Relevant is Play Integrity (API Checker) with Device and Basic Integrity (Wallet, for almost a year does not check to SN but PI)

Just a note if you use Magisk: Test without Magisk (uninstalled or fully disabled by booting with the original Xiaomi.eu boot.img)

hi guys, here on my POco F3 there is something wrong... I can't download the "REBUILD" update because the MD5 hash doesn't match
I checked the file downloaded via OTA with hash droid but don't match, also with my PC if I download the rom from november 11 directly from sourceforge the hash are not the same Is writing in the Infos...
Hashes of the rom are these on sourceforge.
so what is the latest rom called "REBUILD" ?

MD5: e4bff987d0b9e56e03369b7ca44f05a7

Or

MD5: 70270c513b0d601be77c398280c6e025

?
Just flash the newest available for alioth . Should be dated with 10th or 11th Nov. Flash it via Fastboot or working TWRPs.

Hello everyone.
I recently updated the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12 (Praise & Glory to the Devs), and initially, having also resolved the problems with Google, the system was much smoother...
Since yesterday, however, the "problem" that I actually had before this update reappeared, namely the constant Double Restart: each time, the system started after having spontaneously restarted (always) a second time... Which had disappeared immediately after the update.
Somebody else ? Thnx.

=Edit=
I don't notice the issue of transferring files from/to the PC, as mentioned elsewhere: it works for me... !
the bug is in this version:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V14.0.4.0.SJWMIXM_v14-12.zip

Greetings

Thanks for the REBUILD for the Poco F5 (marble) @ingbrzy
Very quick turnaround.
Google Pay works fine as expected now :)

Not your fault, just Google doing what they always do...

Mi 11 Lite 5G: The new Weather Widget & App has lost it's mind! 21*C shows the App, 14*C the Widget. In other words, Widget's tempereture is allways 14*C. Any idea how to fix it please? Thank's in advance.

I have an MI11ultra and, like many people, had the problem with the Google Wallet. After the last update in November everything is back to normal. Thanks to the good software wizards.

Mi 11 Lite 5G: The new Weather Widget & App has lost it's mind! 21*C shows the App, 14*C the Widget. In other words, Widget's tempereture is allways 14*C. Any idea how to fix it please? Thank's in advance.
clear data from weather app or the launcher app
greetings

Reactions: Vag - Zag
Yes because weekly is usually ahead from stable and you'll be performing a downgrade.
If you are still on MIUI 13 weekly the MIUI 14 stable rom will be an upgrade instead.
Do make a good backup but the install should be fine without a data wipe.
I always understood that the principle is that going from the development environment (weekly/beta) to the stable environment (and vice versa), you would typically need to do a clean install (re-format), regardless. (I know that a few in the past have got away with not formating). Upgrades within the same environment, eg. Android and/or Miui, would not necessarily need a re-format. Going backwards (downgrading), can have its drawbacks, even within the same environment.
For instance, when the weekly/beta is being upgraded to Android 14 / Miui 15, I hope that I shall not have to do a wipe - I have not had to in the past.

You are absolutely right to do a good backup - frequently.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Thnx for the Google Wallet fix! It even fixed my MC Donalds app, it was stating the phone did not comply whit their security settings for a year now!

Reactions: Smaritz
The same thing happens to me with my Redmi Note 9s, I would recommend the only solution that I have applied, which would be to enter the custom recovery that you have, TWRP, OrangeFox, since the data transfer does work there, until it is done a new rebuild of the ROM with the error solved
Greetings
Mine doesn't work, my recovery is encrypted. I have tried all I could but to no avail. I have also used 3 different recoveries, all proof abortive. Would be glad if u can render any help on telegram @iamstevetosh.
Thanks

Updated my device POCO F4 GT (INGRES) to the latest 14.0.10.0
And half way through, it failed, and I was stuck at Fastboot.
The error I got was "failed write to device failed in sendbuffer() and device write unsuccessful due to link issues, unknown error or excessive links
I had no choice but to download previous version to recover, 14.0.9.0, and successfully loaded.
But as soon as I boot up, it's on "Just a sec..." for over 4 hours
I tried going into TWRP, but it doesn't ask me for my pin for authentication, I can't access my storage for backups.
Please help.

Mine doesn't work, my recovery is encrypted. I have tried all I could but to no avail. I have also used 3 different recoveries, all proof abortive. Would be glad if u can render any help on telegram @iamstevetosh.
Thanks
You are not asked for a password when you enter recovery? If so, you would have to enter the pin that you use to lock the phone. I also have the content encrypted, but it is decrypted when I enter the pin.
I use orangefox, latest version, https://orangefox.download/es-ES/device/miatoll
You have to use the latest version that FBEv1 gives you, which is compatible with MIUI and xiaomi.eu
greetings

Is rebuild versions only contents hotfix for gpay or some other fixes, system app updates and security patches? It would be great for last MIUI 14 update devices like Poco F3.

Yasnac (SafetyNet) is deprecated and not relevant. Relevant is Play Integrity (API Checker) with Device and Basic Integrity (Wallet, for almost a year does not check to SN but PI)

Just a note if you use Magisk: Test without Magisk (uninstalled or fully disabled by booting with the original Xiaomi.eu boot.img)
Hello, I am not rooted and I do not use Magisk in any way

I used API Checker and is OK for "DEVICE", "BASIC" but not for "STRONG" on 14.0.8.0 rebuild

Unfortunately Google Wallet still says device not secure (did not tried to pay yet anyways)

Is it normal?

EDIT:
Now says I am able to pay... Thanks!

Hello, my k60 in 14.0.28.0 the "Mi wallpaper carousel" Slideshow is not working, the wallpaper cant auto change, and after i reboot, the Mi wallpaper carousel will auto be disable.

Last edited:
Just flash the newest available for alioth . Should be dated with 10th or 11th Nov. Flash it via Fastboot or working TWRPs.
Ok thanks, I update from file on sourceforge of november 11 but I have a big problem, some widget like weather are broken the preview Is It not visible and when I tap on It the system UI crashes with black screen for 3 o 4 seconds...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-16-00-41-50-341_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-00-41-50-341_com.miui.home.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 118
Ok thanks, I update from file on sourceforge of november 11 but I have a big problem, some widget like weather are broken the preview Is It not visible and when I tap on It the system UI crashes with black screen for 3 o 4 seconds...
Have you simply tried with Wiping Data for Weather app (and removing and setting the widget again)

Hello, I am not rooted and I do not use Magisk in any way

I used API Checker and is OK for "DEVICE", "BASIC" but not for "STRONG" on 14.0.8.0 rebuild

Unfortunately Google Wallet still says device not secure (did not tried to pay yet anyways)

Is it normal?

EDIT:
Now says I am able to pay... Thanks!
Yes that''s normal, you can't pass strong integrity and it's not needed for gpay

Reactions: katerpanne
Have you simply tried with Wiping Data for Weather app (and removing and setting the widget again)
yes thanks in this way is fixed but if i delete the widget and put it again on home screen the problem persist.. i have to clean again the data...