MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Google pay is down again any solution?
POCO F3 v14.0.8.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-17-13-11-50-904_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-17-13-11-50-904_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 208
Oh man, I haven't been using Gpay for long but it became an unmissable feature for me very quickly. I'm now wondering why I'm still using a custom ROM haha.

Anyway, thanks Devs, we know it's not you.

Hi Guys, after the update rebuild rom for 11T pro (11-11-23), the wheater widget stopped working and noticed that is the hyperOS weather interface, so i was wondering if is gonna work again once you guys deliver the HyperOS ROM, because the weather and calculator apps have the hyperOS interface.

Hi Guys, after the update rebuild rom for 11T pro (11-11-23), the wheater widget stopped working and noticed that is the hyperOS weather interface, so i was wondering if is gonna work again once you guys deliver the HyperOS ROM, because the weather and calculator apps have the hyperOS interface.
Clear app data of the Weather app and the widget will work again. It fixed it for me!

Next time they will probably catch even faster if there wouldn't be a better way to spoof

They maybe monitor by AI or humans here and/or XDA, have some devices with custom ROMs and some rooted, they spoof on devices when published here and there, check on the servers how those devices spoofed themselves and fix additional hole(s) on the servers

It can even help them to waterproof PI
Is it possible to "replace" the bootloader in order to have a bootloader we can lock with EU Rom?
I don't want to install chinese ROM, it sucks, I would like to run a stable ROM and lock the BL to don't have problems with GPay or safety lack.

I have two Xiaomi devices. Ingres & Mondrian.
I blame Xiaomi and Google only and exclusively.
There in China there is a very likeable and customizable ROM. Here in EEA, we get a dumbed down ROM.
I am grateful to the xiaomi.eu Team for bringing to Europe and showing me what the real Xiaomi feeling is like! At the same time, I sometimes send myself to hell for getting a taste of it.
When Google repeatedly takes nefarious actions to make me feel like a battlefield.
It's really nerve-wracking. This is the biggest Garbage, for the xiaomi.eu Team and the thousands of users.

Last edited:
I have two Xiaomi devices. Ingres & Mondrian.
I blame Xiaomi and Google only and exclusively.
There in China there is a very likeable and customizable ROM. Here in EEA, we get a dumbed down ROM.
I am grateful to the xiaomi.eu Team for bringing me to Europe and showing me what the real Xiaomi feeling is like! At the same time, I sometimes send myself to hell for getting a taste of it.
When Google repeatedly takes nefarious actions to make us feel like a battlefield.
It's really nerve-wracking. This is the biggest Garbage, for the xiaomi.eu Team and the thousands of users.
I bought my mi13 from China and the original MIUI does have so many new functions, but it also has so many ads everywhere and also no google service. As for me, xiaomi.eu is the only choice

Good afternoon, I have a 13pro with the xiaomi.eu rom, I have now updated to version 14.0.28.0 and I have a lot of errors, the camera does not open, videos from social networks and the gallery do not play. theres no sound on notifications and alarm, Can anyone help me? thanks

Good afternoon, I have a 13pro with the xiaomi.eu rom, I have now updated to version 14.0.28.0 and I have a lot of errors, the camera does not open, videos from social networks and the gallery do not play. theres no sound on notifications and alarm, Can anyone help me? thanks
Just happened to me last week!
You have to remove a file called com.android.media.swcodec inside /data/apex/active/.
Best way is to use TWRP file manager.

Just happened to me last week!
You have to remove a file called com.android.media.swcodec inside /data/apex/active/.
Best way is to use TWRP file manager.

Thanks a lot!!! solved!

Reactions: leomonde
Same thing on my Poco X5 Pro, Google Wallet no longer works. Automatically updated the app yesterday. Maybe it's a stupid question: isn't there a way to block Google Wallet updates? Here in Brazil there is the Mercado Pago application which has the option to enable it as an NFC payment and it works, but only with your own debit or credit card. But it helps.

I think we just entered a cat and mouse, hide and seek game between the devs and Google. Some like to play and some others don't. If you don't then just leave.
I think that if you install the original rom that came with your phone you can lock the bootloader again.

On my Redmi note 10 pro I downloaded and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13.zip recently and it's really buggy. I checked if there was another update recently and now the newest update is only showing 14.0.7.0 which is older than what I installed. Was ir taken down for being too buggy? I noticed a lot of my settings aren't being saved. For example, I turn some notifications off but they turn right back on. Am I stuck with this version until you make a new one or can I downgrade to a less buggy version?

Reactions: nikkrizalid