MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

It's not only about the unlocked Bootloader but also about the custom ROM

People wrongly think that unlocked BL is a culprit. It's just that if BL is locked, you cannot flash custom ROMs, hence you have a phone with the official, unmodified firmware and therefore you don't have a problem

But when you unlock BL and flash a custom ROM and/or custom Recovery, then you have two problems for Play Integrity: unlocked Bootloader AND modified firmware

---

On the other side, you cannot replace BL. And even if you would replace and locknBK, you would still have the custom ROM causing Play Integrity to fail

---

However, it is possible to spoof both,unlocked BL and modified firmware with a proper Magisk module

But currently that nodule does not work with Xiaomi.eu Stable 14 (it works with Stable 13 and it works for most other phones and custom ROMs)

Hence hoping for Stable re-release that would be suitable for the PIF nodule - see the post:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-705788
Thanks for the explanation.
So another way actually is replace EU ROM with official ROM (Global for example), root the phone and use Magisk to "hide" root and bootloader to Google and bank apps?

just install the latest stable rom for you redmi note 10 pro.
the latest one is version 14.0.7.0 which is a lower number than the 14.0.8.0 i installed but got taken down soon after. Can I still install the latest version without problems? Thanks for responding

Hi guys, I am using 12s ultra (THOR) and see the stable rom " xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V14.0.14.0.TLACNXM_v14-13.zip" was uploaded on 11/10.
Does this version not contain the fix for gpay issue?

If so, does it mean I can flash this version and use the Play Integrity Fix for the google wallet issue?

Hi guys, I am using 12s ultra (THOR) and see the stable rom " xiaomi.eu_multi_THOR_V14.0.14.0.TLACNXM_v14-13.zip" was uploaded on 11/10.
Does this version not contain the fix for gpay issue?

If so, does it mean I can flash this version and use the Play Integrity Fix for the google wallet issue?
It was fixed but Google changed it again.
The new builds are rolling out now, check back later for your device.
With the new build you can use Play integrity fix

It was fixed but Google changed it again.
The new builds are rolling out now, check back later for your device.
With the new build you can use Play integrity fix
Thanks, but I am still on the weekly version, so I need to back up my data and do a complete flash for the stable one when the rom is out, right?

Thanks, but I am still on the weekly version, so I need to back up my data and do a complete flash for the stable one when the rom is out, right?

Reactions: chris1701
I noticed that in the latest version for Poco F5 (Marble), a folder called .globalTrash is created within the DCIM folder. In this folder, copies of all deleted photos and videos are stored, requiring manual deletion. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Google Pay doesn't work again. I have a Xiaomi Mix 4 and run the latest Stable (14.0.6.0). Recently I installed the ROM Rebuild because Google Pay wasn't working. Now it is not working again with the error message: "This phone can’t be set up to tap to pay". I tried a lot of troubleshooting. Can anybody help?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
The new patched Stable builds without Play Integrity available for download.
I'm concerned if my bank apps will or won't works after that (root & Play Integrity Fix Module)
Downloading it for Poco F3 (alioth) and will feedback later.

EDITED: Device already updated and working flawlessly again - link

IMG_20231118_140544.jpg

Last edited:
Poco x5 Pro
I have been downloaded the re-upload version and everything it was ok for some time.
Today same message again...
Is there a solution?
Thanks

Is rebuild versions only contents hotfix for gpay or some other fixes, system app updates and security patches? It would be great for last MIUI 14 update devices like Poco F3.
Poco F3 is allegedly getting HyperOS, i wouldnt trust more updates after that one tho, lets hope it still gets one more big update before calling it quits, im not feeling like switching to another custom rom, i'd rather buy a new phone and do the whole process or getting my banking apps and so on working with a new device instead.

Last edited:
The new patched Stable builds without Play Integrity available for download.
I'm concerned if my bank apps will or won't works after that (root & Play Integrity Fix Module)
Downloading it for Poco F3 (alioth) and will feedback later.

Can you explain better for us regular users?
What does it means without play integrity?
What is play integrity?

Guide how to install Magisk + Fix Google Play and hide Magisk for sensitive apps

(applicable on the STABLE ROMs uploaded after 17. November )

Last edited:
Guide how to install Magisk + Fix Google Play and hide Magisk for sensitive apps

(applicable on the STABLE ROM uploaded after 17. November )

Wow thank you so much :emoji_ok_hand:
and with this tutorial banking apps will also work?

The USB connection returned after flashing the latest build 14.0.4.0 for Redmi Note 9s, which I cannot confirm, because I do not have NFC, it is related to the operation of mobile payments, in the future it will be, when I change my phone to one that has said connectivity
greetings
developers, you are the best

(applicable on the STABLE ROMs uploaded after 17. November )

This means to use EU ROM and GPay, from now, all phones must be rooted, right?

• Sad
Reactions: Petru and Jaffi
Poco F5. Banking apps don't work again. I was in a gas station and tried to pay with Gpay only to find out the hard way that this method dont work again.
If my friend wasnt there with me, i couldnt pay because I didn't have cash on me. This is serious.
Thanks to the developers for they hard all these years, i trully appreciate it, but after that and hyper os dont install on unlocked phones , Xiaomi without unlock bootloader and custom ROMs, don't have any value.

Reactions: sabifa
Poco F5. Banking apps don't work again. I was in a gas station and tried to pay with Gpay only to find out the hard way that this method dont work again.
If my friend wasnt there with me, i couldnt pay because I didn't have cash on me. This is serious.
Thanks to the developers for they hard all these years, i trully appreciate it, but after that and hyper os dont install on unlocked phones , Xiaomi without unlock bootloader and custom ROMs, don't have any value.
It will work again with reuploaded stable rom from date 18th or newer! But you have to install Magisk and a module for it. Read the forum.

OFFICIAL Hyper os CAN be installed on an unlocked bootloader,but you won't get updates,unless you install the custom XIAOMI.EU Hyper Os,wich has updates. Nothing new there. If you install OFFICIAL Miui on an unlocked bootloader,it is the same and you also won't receive updates for now! It is exactly like before with OFFICIAL or XIAOMI.EU custom rom!

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffrom
It will work again with reuploaded stable rom from date 18th or newer! But you have to install Magisk and a module for it. Read the forum.

OFFICIAL Hyper os CAN be installed on an unlocked bootloader,but you won't get updates,unless you install the custom XIAOMI.EU Hyper Os,wich has updates. Nothing new there. If you install OFFICIAL Miui on an unlocked bootloader,it is the same and you also won't receive updates for now! It is exactly like before with OFFICIAL or XIAOMI.EU custom rom!
Magisk means root and flashing and its something i would wanted to avoid. I know how to do it but i dont want a rooted phone for my reasons.
Again i dont want to be ungrateful to the developers and whole community that offers us free roms for years, i just want to express my disappointment.

Thank you very much for this information on Hyper OS. I didnt know that it works like that (like miui). The articles i read said that only locked phones would take the updates and even custom roms based on hyper os would be blacklisted. Thats good news.

Reactions: Jaffi
the latest one is version 14.0.7.0 which is a lower number than the 14.0.8.0 i installed but got taken down soon after. Can I still install the latest version without problems? Thanks for responding
Can someone answer me ASAP if you know the answer. I want to start fixing this phone fast but don't want to risk bricking it.